Be Mine

Mine

After the final mic and wardrobe checks, it was finally time for Infinite to go live. You stood where Sungyeol left you, on the right wing of the stage. There, you had a clear view of everything. Infinite, fans and especially, Sungyeol.

The song performed to perfection with every member hitting every note in the right place and their dance moves in sync with each other.

*Wah… This is why I love Infinite. They're so in sync, it's like they're one.* You were bobbing lightly along with the music.

As the song reached and finished the dance break, Sungyeol quickly ducked and made a break towards you, grabbing your wrist by surprise and quickly dragging you on stage.

You were completely shocked by Sungyeol's sudden move and while you were being pulled onto stage by Sungyeol, he quickly whispered in your ear, "You said you knew the moves, now, you can put it to use," and he shot you a wink.

You were flabbergasted but quickly recovered in a millisecond and danced alongside Infinite. The Infinite members noticed that you were on-stage dancing with them and all shot you a smile.

Just as the Infinite members were in sync with each other, you were in sync with them. Your timing matched theirs perfectly and you didn't miss a beat. Although you didn't have a mic, you sang along with them.

Your sudden appearance on Infinite's first comeback stage caused a stir in the audience.

"Who's she?" "I don't know, maybe a rookie from their company?" "But she's really pretty." "Yeah, and she can dance too."

 

The performance was over. You quickly bowed and ran off stage, face red, huffing and puffing. You bent down and had your hand on your chest, feeling your pounding heart.

*Oh my god, adrenaline rush! That was fun, but I hope oppa won't get in trouble.*

Suddenly a cold sensation was felt on your cheek.

"Eek!" You squealed and touched your cheek.

"Haha, take it. You should be exhausted," Sungyeol handed you a bottle of chilled water.

You took it gratefully and started gulping it down. You finished off with an "Ah~" that made Sungyeol laugh.

"Haha, you're so cute," he said, while patting your head. But his usual playful smile was then replaced with an apologetic face.

"But I'm sorry I got you into this. I just thought that rather than watching us, you'd have more fun dancing and singing WITH us. I bet you were shocked."

You smiled and shook your head.

"No oppa, it was fun. Really. The adrenaline rush is still going haha. But are you sure you're not going to get into trouble for just taking a random girl on stage and letting her sing and dance with you? Aren't Inspirits going to get suspicious?"

Sungyeol's eyes bulged. "I never thought of those before… Oh poo…."

Sungyeol was left in a daze about the possible consequences that he would face. You gave a light laugh and playfully punched his arm.

"It's okay oppa. I'll take the blame with you. I'm sure the blame will be lessened if two people admit wrong." You smiled brightly at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol put his hands on your shoulders and his eyes were practically sparkling with gratitude.

"~~~~! Really!? You would do that for me!? I love you so much!!" He hugged you so tightly, it was excruciating.

You were almost low on air and was about to faint from lack of oxygen when L stepped in.

"Ahem..." he coughed. Sungyeol didn't take notice.

"Ahem." Ignored.

WHACK! A smack on the back of Sungyeol's head.

"Ow!!!" Sungyeol let go of you and yelled at L while you gasped for air.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Why'd you hit me for!!??" Sungyeol yelled as he clutched his aching head and now, messed up hairdo.

"Coz you were going to suffocate ~~~~ in your arms, idiot," L smirked.

Sungyeol turned to you, still gasping for air. Sungyeol came over and had 'I'm Sorry' written all over his face.

"Are you okay? Is there anything I can do for you? I know! Tell me something and I'll make it come true!" Sungyeol said as he was thinking of ways to make you feel better.

"Um…' You tapped your chin. As you were thinking of ways for Sungyeol to repay you, you looked past Sungyeol's shoulders and saw the other Infinite members trying to signal something to you. You squinted your eyes to try and see what they were mouthing.

*Me… Mea.. Meat? Meat. OH! MEAT!* You clicked your fingers as you knew exactly what you and the Infinite members wanted.

Sungyeol was excited that he could do something for you, especially if it mean that he could get some alone time with you.

"I want oppa to… buy meat for me…."

Sungyeol was basically about to jump over the moon, till he heard the next sentence.

"For me and THE REST OF INIFNITE!! WHOO!!"

Everyone around you cheered except Sungyeol, whose shoulders deflated and had his mouth opened wide in disbelief.

*Dang it! I thought she was going to let me treat her to meat by herself so it'd be a date kind of a thing… OMG! DREAM. WRECKED. ARGH!!*

You were high-fiving everyone saying, "Yes! Success!"

Sungyeol was suspicious and finally figured out the link. He went over to Sungjung and put him in a head lock.

"Yah! Punk! You told ~~~~ to tell me to buy you guys meat right!? Huh!? You want to die!?"

Sungjung was pleading mercy as Sungyeol was giving him a noogie.

Everyone was laughing at the maknae being tortured by Sungyeol but Sungyeol eventually gave in when you pleaded with your eyes that you wanted to eat meat with the Infinite members as well.

Sungyeol sighed. "C'mon then… Hurry before I change my mind."

"WHOO!" Everyone cheered and hung their arms over Sungyeol.

You were walking behind, looking at how close they all are.

*Haha, Sungyeol-oppa. Sorry~~ But I guess you'll have to pay for us this time.*

------------------

Sorry for not updating >< I had an english assessment that everyone was stressing about… :/

But don't worry~~ I will try and write as much as possible in my spare time :D

<333