Disappointment

Mine

JYJ had put their best effort in their first ever Korean music show performance. Well… all except Jaejoong. His mind was only on you.

*Why isn't she here? Did you have an accident on the way? DOES SHE NOT LIKE ME ANYMORE!?*

So many thoughts were going through Jaejoong's head that he couldn't even process them fast enough himself.

 

You were running as fast as you can through the hallway and quickly found the room that JYJ's performance was in. But you had missed it already. All you could see were fans slowly starting to depart but all sighing in content from seeing JYJ up on stage again.

You panicked, because you knew how important the performance was for Jaejoong.

You sighed and bit you lip, "Jaejoong-oppa… I'm so sorry…"

But three shadows quickly caught your eye. They were leaving the stage. Your eyes widened as you thought of the possibility that it was JYJ.

*If I ran for it, I might JUST make it before they leave.*

With that thought in your head, your legs ran for it. You ran down all the stairs and almost tripped over your own foot, but that didn’t matter because you had to see Jaejoong.

"JAEJOONG-OPPA!!!!!"

Jaejoong's head snapped up. *Mmh? Did I just hear ~~~~'s voice?*

He looked in the direction of your voice and he exploded with happiness.

*THANK GOD SHE'S NOT HURT! But.. If she wasn't hurt… then why wasn't she watching me….*

You quickly ran up to Jaejoong and held onto his arm, huffing and puffing from the running.

*God, she's adorable,* Jaejoong had the most heart-warming smile on his face.

You looked up and met his face and had an apologetic look on your face.

"Jaejoong-oppa, I'm so sorry I missed your performance," you bit your lip again.

Jaejoong patted your head and said, "It's okay. I thought you were in an accident or got hurt. Where were you? I was so worried about you."

You looked away from guilt. You weren't hurt, or in an accident. You were too busy having a conversation with Sungyeol.

Jaejoong looked at you with curiosity.

You slowly started to reply. "Well… Sungyeol…. From Infinite… came by to where I was sitting and.. Introduced himself to me."

You looked up to see if Jaejoong was angry, but he was just waiting for you to finish your sentence.

"And after his introduction, he asked to meet me outside to get to know each other more. And then I did…. And we exchanged numbers…. And I kinda lost track of time…."

An explosion of mixed feelings of anger, disappointment and jealousy exploded. He knew your ultimate bias at the moment was Sungyeol, but he thought that he had won you back. Obviously he didn't. But the thing he thought hurt him most, what that you chose Sungyeol over him.

"Um, ~~~~. I think… I should go now. I'll um… see you.. Some time," he said in such a cold and unfamiliar voice that you were shocked to hear him say it like that.

"But.. But Jaejoong-oppa," but you were interrupted by Jaejoong.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go now," he managed the faintest of smile and walked of.

You stood there in despair and crouched down, bursting into tears.

*Why didn't I get so carried away by Sungyeol that I had forgotten about Jaejoong-oppa's performance! I'm such an idiot! No wonder oppa hates me now…*

You just buried your hands and kept crying.

 

Sungyeol was watching the whole time from the door.

*It worked. ~~~~ seems to be his girl alright. But I guess even a boyfriend like him wouldn't hold against an ultimate bias like me. Hmm.. What should I do next…*

And Sungyeol walked out of the door, to meet with Infinite, to finish some deals and thinking up a new plan.

 

Jaejoong was in the van and tilted his head back and let out a big sigh.

*Was I a bit too tough on her….*

Junsu and Yoochun was mucking about in the back of the van while Jaejoong was deep in thought.

*But… She chose Sungyeol over me… I thought we were more than just a celebrity and a fan… Much more…*

 

--------

 

So Jaejoong wants a more intense relationship with you guys, ayee~~ ;)