Sungyeol

Mine

 

Sungyeol was dancing kkap once again on another show. All the guests were laughing their heads off.

"AHAHAHAHA! Sungyeol-sshi's face is always so serious when he's dancing kkap, which makes it even funnier!"

Sungyeol heard this and mentally smirked.

*The only reason I don't have expression on my face is coz I don't give a damn about variety. Man… This is so annoying.*

Sungyeol stopped and bowed at the camera, flashing his smile.

 

"Haha, thank you," he said, and went back to his seat.

 

He kept his smiling mask on the whole time. Once it was over, he bowed to the staff and thanked them for their work.

He nudged L and whispered, "Yah, I'm gonna go deal something to the guy outside, he's waiting."

 

L nodded and replied in a low voice that only Sungyeol could hear, "Yeah, k. I'll cover for you. Remember to come down to the club today, there're some papers you need to sign."

 

Sungyeol nodded and went out to the back where it was dark and wet. As expected, a guy in a dark hoodie was leaning against the wall, waiting for him.

 

"You got my stuff?" The guy in the hoodie had a rough voice.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Money up front," Sungyeol laid his hands out, motioning for money.

 

The guy snorted and handed him some bills.  "$3000, right?"

 

Sungyeol took the money. He counted it carefully and smirked. Sungyeol took a small packet of white powder out.

 

"Here, your . Next time, choose somewhere that's not so close to my workplace, k?"

 

The guy smirked and said, "What's the fun in that, if there isn't a little risk involved?"

 

The guy walked off and left Sungyeol standing.

 

"Jackass."

 

L came out and to see Sungyeol.

 

"Done? You’ve been to the "toilet" for too long."

 

Sungyeol had his back to L but slightly turned his head.

 

"Yeah. Let's head down to Infinity now. I've had it with playing 'Mr. Kkap Dancer' today."

 

L smirked and left to tell their manager that they had another 'sudden schedule'.

Sungyeol walked out and stood in the moonlight. He looked up and smirked.

 

*You better watch it, Kim Jaejoong. The higher you are, the harder you'll fall. And I'll make sure of it.* 

 

-----------------------

 

:O Sungyeol has a plan.

But what?