Missing Them

Mine

After your brunch with Sungyeol, it was time for him to leave.

"Bye bye oppa~~" you waved.

Sungyeol looked at you longingly and waved goodbye to you too.

You walked into the house and closed the door and let out a sigh of relief.

*I wouldn't have known what to do if he had stayed any longer… Today… was just too…*

You shook your thought away and the TV to watch Running Man.

Sungyeol was still standing in front of your house, looking at it like he was look at you.

*~~~-ah… they'll be a day when I'm going to have to leave you… Will I be able to do that? Even I don't know. But let's hope… that say will never come.*

With that, Sungyeol left your house to go to Infinity.

 

The next day was a normal school day at the campus.

First period, second period. Lunch with Hara. Shopping with Hara. Evening lecture. And that was basically your day.

During lunch, you and Hara are parfaits. Hara was happily digging into hers while you were just poking it with your spoon. Hara looked up from her feast and tilted her head.

"~~~~-ah. What's wrong? You love the parfaits here. Is something bothering you? You can tell me! I've been you friend since, like… FOREVER!"

You looked up at Hara and gave her a surprised look.

"Huh? What?" And looked down at the parfait.

"Oh, right. It's nothing… I was just thinking… about the lecture today and about how interesting it was."

You lied.

"Yah… We had a lecture about Shakespeare… You REALLY expect me to believe that you like that bald-moustache guy who married a cougar?" Hara said, with a 'Tell-me-the-truth-NOW' look.

You chuckled.

"She wasn't a cougar~ Just… 8years than he was…. Wait… That DOES make her a cougar!"

Hara gave you the 'I-Told-You-So' look and you both laughed.

 

You waved goodbye to Hara as you parted at the campus after your evening lecture.

Walking home, you looked up at the night sky and sighed.

*The day was so boring without any texts or calls coming from the oppas…*

You continued to walk home, kicking the pebbles along the road. Just then, a text message came. It was from Jaejoong.

"Hey ~~~~ ^.^ How has your day been? Sorry about not contacting you lately :(

 I've been busy preparing for our next album >.< !!! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!! :O Mmh… Oppa'll buy you lunch tomorrow, okay? :D

YOU HAVE TO COME, OKAY!? >.

You chuckled at his cute message and his overuse of emoticons.

*My day just got a lot more interesting.*

You smiled to yourself as you and Jaejoong exchanged text messages the whole night.

-------

:D

Sorry about it being a super short chapter ><