L.Joe's Note

Mine

You opened the doors to your apartment, took your shoes off and fell onto the couch. You stared at the ceiling for a while, playing scenes of what had happened today. You sighed in content and turned to see the cracked picture of you and L.Joe that Jaejoong accidentally broke.

*Oh, I remember having a spare photo frame.. Hmm.. Let's see if I can find it…* You hopped off the couch and went into the storeroom, in search of a photo frame.

A few minutes later, you came back with one that was pink and had hearts around it. You held it out in front of you and smiled to yourself, *This is even better than the one I already have.*

You kneeled down in front of the photo and placed it on your lap, feeling the cracks and sweeping your finger over L.Joe's face.

*Oppa… Are you doing well? You're watching over me right? Have you seen all the exciting things I've been doing lately? I bet you're the one behind this. I love you, oppa.* You kissed the photo and took the back of the photo frame apart. But as you did, a note fell out.

*Mmh? Since when was there a note in here?* You took the note and flip it around with your hands. You opened it and recognised L.Joe's writing. *Oppa!?*

You read the note.

"~~~~-ah. If you ever read this, then it probably means that you broke the photo frame or that I'm not there anymore. ~~~~-ah… I'm sorry I left you. Oppa had to protect you from the same people that were after me. I found out a big secret. And I thought I could trust them to keep me safe but I was wrong. I hope that they're not after you as well. All I can say, is to stay from 'Gods that Rise from the East'. That's all I can tell you. I'm sorry ~~~~, that I won't be able to be there when you need a brotherly shoulder to lean on.

I love you, always remember that.

Your forever loving oppa,

Byunghun"

Tears welled up in your eyes and dropped onto your shaking fists. You held the note to your chest and cried.

*Oppa! WHY!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?*

After crying for a bit, you wanted to see your brother's writing again.

"Gods that rise from the east…?" you read to yourself. You racked your brain to why that name sounded so familiar.

"Gods that rise from the east… Dong Bang… DONG BANG SHIN KI!? No… It can't be!"

You looked at the note in horror.

"That means… That means that Jaejoong-oppa was involved… But, how… This… Can't be."

You grabbed your keys and a jacket and ran out the door and caught a cab to Jaejoong's place.

-------------

I'm sorry for this bad chapter… I'm not good at writing suspenseful things.. ==;