Publicity is a Good Thing

Mine

"Han ~~~~!"

You winced at how loud Jungryeol yelled your name and closed your eyes. Jungryeol took long strides and stood in front of you, placing his hands on either side of your arms.

You shut your eyes tight, waiting for Jungryeol to shout at you.

"Yah, Han ~~~~! You're a genius!"

"Huh?" You opened your eyes and stared at Jungryeol, then looked to the side to take a look at the president. The president was smiling too. Seeing your confused expression, Jungryeol laughed and explained.

"See, the president and I were trying to figure out a way for you to become more well-known. Just because you're debuting with Infinite, doesn’t mean you'll get a lot of exposure. But now that you've been caught in a scandal with Kim Jaejoong as well! This will be such good news! Of course, they'll be some negative things about this… like anti-fans but that's pass when we've cleared the rumour up."

You just stared at Jungryeol and nodded, acting as you understood everything. The president let out a little laugh, "You don't know what's happening, do you?"

You shook your head and waited for the president to explain to for you.

"Basically, what Jungryeol is saying is that it's a good thing, the scandal you have at the moment. It'll help you be exposed to the media and get you most attention. We're planning to have you debut this month, if that's okay with you."

*Thank god I'm not being kicked out of Woolim… Phew…* You thought.

"Yes, sure. Debuting next month will be fine for me. We've got everything ready, right?"

Jungryeol nodded and smiled. You smiled back but thought of Sungyeol.

"But sir, what about Sungyeol? Won't he be affected by this as well?" You looked to Jungryeol with concern, then to the president.

"Well… It definitely isn't a good thing for him… But since you're labelmates, it'll be easier to say to the press that the company let you and Infinite out for a night to relax but only Sungyeol was captured in the photos. But ~~~~-ah, tell me. Why were you and Sungyeol there at Block B?"

You bit your lip and shuffled your feet. "Uh… I was actually initially there with… Jaejoong-oppa…"

"Jaejoong-oppa!? So you're close with Jaejoong? Jungryeol's bulged with curiosity.

"Um.. Yeah. Is that going to be a problem?" You looked at them nervously. You didn’t want to break off ties with Jaejoong.

"No, no. That won't be a problem. We just wanted to make sure who you're close with. Are there any other celebrities that you know or are close with?" the president kindly inquired.

"Um… Well, Junsu and Yoochun-oppa from JYJ… And I briefly know Block B. But other than that… No-one else."

The president nodded, making a mental note of these things. "Okay, you can go now."

You bowed and left the room.

------------

I'm sorry for the 'not-so-interesting' update :/