Forgetting You, Temporarily

Mine

You arrived at Lotte World, wearing light yellow jeans and a white top with a bright pink heart in the middle. You ran to Hara and hugged her tightly.

"Hara-ah!! I've missed you so much…" You whispered the last bit, as you remembered the happenings between you and Jaejoong, and you and Sungyeol.

"Aigoo~ Of course you'd miss me. I'm your ONLY best friend." Hara broke away from your embrace and beamed at you, infecting you with her happiness.

"Let's go! I wanna go on so many rides!" You grabbed Hara's hands and ran towards different rides.

 

After going on rides non-stop for the three hours, you two decided to take a break and go to the ice cream shop. You two found seats and faced each other, eating your ice creams.

"So," Hara said, as she scooped a spoonful of ice cream. "What's the 'many things' that you wanted to tell me?" Hara popped the ice cream in .

"Well," you looked up from your ice cream. "I'm actually going to debut soon…" Hara's eyes widened at you. "WHAT!? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!? TELL ME EVERYTHING!" 

And so, you started from the beginning, of how you appeared on Infinite's comeback stage to how you recently went to a recording studio to record a song and do a photoshoot for the album jacket. Hara stared at you in awe as you told her the story of your life for the past few months.

 

You walked home under the cool, night sky, blowing breaths in your mouth and walking giddily.

*I haven't had this much fun in ages~ Wah, I should really go out with Hara more. I didn't even think about them today. I could almost forgive them now.* You smiled and suddenly paused. You lightly hit yourself on the head, *Aish! I just thought about them!* You regained your smile and happily skipped towards your apartment block. But as you got closer, you saw two tale male figures bickering over something.

---------------------

Now, who could those two figures be ;)