Future Trainee?

Mine

 

Pictures of you dancing with Infinite on stage was released all over the internet that night. The next morning, being the hardcore K-Pop fan you are, you checked Naver and other korean news portals for the latest news on your favourite idols. But a title of a news article caught your eye.

 

"MYSTERIOUS GIRL DANCES WITH INFINITE ON FIRST COMEBACK STAGE"

 

Your eyes were glued to the screen.

*Mysterious girl dancing with Infinite… That sounds like… ME!?* You quickly clicked into the article and read it.

 

"On the 24th of July, a mysterious girl was seen dancing on the comeback stage of Infinite, a rookie group produced by Woolim Entertainment. It has been clearly caught on camera that it was Infinite member, Lee Sungyeol that dragged this unknown female on-stage to join them on their comeback performance."

 

*Oh god… They mentioned Sungyeol-oppa's name… Is he going to get in trouble?...* You continued reading through the article.

 

"Netizens have left comments questioning the identity of this female, as well as complimenting her perfect complexion along with her glamorous body and perfect dance moves. Many are put forwarding guesses that this female is a trainee under Woolim Ent. Woolim Entertainment has yet to release a statement regarding this issue."

Naver will follow up on this story and give you the latest updates. Stay tuned."

 

You had gotten to the end of the article. You were dumbfounded, staring at the screen with your fingers pressing against your lips. But a smile soon escaped from your lips.

"Hehe… They said I was pretty with the body to match. MUWHAHAHAHA! I'm so happy!~~ WHEE!!" You started dancing around the house just thinking about the comments shown on Naver. But then you paused to think.

"Did they just say… FUTURE TRAINEE!?" You quickly rushed back to the computer and put your face as close to the monitor as possible.

You read aloud to yourself. "Many are put forwarding guesses that this female is a trainee under Woolim Ent."

You scratched your head. *Me? A trainee? Yeah right. As if Woolim would pick someone like me.*

You laughed the thought of and went into your kitchen to cook some food and get ready for your day.

 

"YAH! LEE SUNGYEOL! HOW DARE YOU DRAG SOME TOTAL STRANGER ONTO STAGE LIKE THAT! NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! IT'S ALL OVER NAVER AND OTHER NEWS PORTALS NOW! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF!?" Infinite's manager was fuming while pointing at the computer screen with the same article you had just read.

Sungyeol had his head down and mumbled, "She is not some total stranger, she's ~~~~. And, it was a spontaneous thing… I just… Happened. Plus, Inspirits aren't against this… So it's okay…."

"WHAT!?" His manager's head practically blew up hearing Sungyeol's reply. He put his hand over his face and sighed.

"Well, I'm the one that has to talk to the president about this… Stay here and practice with the rest of Infinite… I'm off to face your death sentence for you. Goodbye! We'll probably never see each other again…" Infinite's manager let out one last sigh and walked out the door of the practice room.

Sungyeol looked up and let out a huge sigh of relief. The other members of Infinite all ran towards Sungyeol and cheered.

"WHOO! GO SUNGYEOL-HYUNG! I loved how you stuck up for ~~~~-sshi. IT WAS SO COOL!" Sungjung said, marvelling at his hyung's bravery.

"Yeah man! That was totally awesome, how you spoke back to manager-hyung! HI-5!" Dongwoo yelled as he hi-fived Sungyeol.

 

As Infinite's manager trudged up the stairs to where Woolim Entertainment's president was, he let out another sigh.

"Why can't the road manager take the blame… WHY ME!? Well… I guess I have no-one else to blame but myself… Here goes…"

Infinite's manager turned the door handle and stepped in, seeing that he had the back of the chair turned to him.

*Sigh… I think… He's angry…*

While Infinite's manager was dripping cold sweat and practically pissing himself (not literally XD), the chair slowly turned around.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Jungryeol-ah… What has your Infinite gotten themselves into?" the president of Woolim turned around in his chair, with his eyes piercing through the hair, straight into Jungryeol's eyes.

Jungryeol gulped, "I'm so sorry… I'll fix this matter AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I PROMISE! And… I'm sorry that the girl got dragged on stage by Sungyeol… I promise I won't let it happen again. And I apologise for having the company being involved, because netizens are assuming that she's a trainee, WHICH IS COMPLETELY FALSE OF COURSE!" It was Jungryeol's turn to lower his head in shame.

The president on the other hand was amused. "She's been labelled as our trainee as well now? Ha."

"I'm so sorry! I apologise sincerely! I'm sorry for ruining the company's reputation for having someone like her being labelled as one of our trainees." Apologising was all Jungryeol could do for this situation.

"But… That statement doesn't necessarily have to be false now, does it? Bring her to me, and I'll decide for myself if she deserves to even bear the title of 'Woolim Ent.'s trainee. Go Jungryeol, before I fire you." The president waved his hand and shooed Jungryeol off.

"Thank you so much! I'll bring her to you right away!" Jungryeol bowed as low as he could and quickly shut the door behind him, not daring to look back.

 *Phew… I'm glad the president let me off… Now, time to find Sungyeol that brat and get him to take me to ~~~~*

Jungryeol got into his car and drove to Infinite's dorm.

-------------------

Erm, Jungryeol is Infinite's manager's name :D (I'm not sure if it really is or not, it was one of the results on Google so if it's wrong… BLAME GOOGLE! XD)