A Trip to Your Place

Mine

Infinite was fooling around in their dorms after a hard day of practicing. There was a loud click as the door opened and all the Infinite members looked towards the door. It was their manager.

*Ah shoot… He's going to yell at me now…* Sungyeol was sitting on the floor and was slowly sliding his way to his room, keeping his eyes glued on his manager for any sudden movement. Just as Sungyeol was about just succeed in escaping, he was caught.

"Yah Lee Sungyeol, get your off the ground and come over here," the manager demanded and pointed in front of him.

*Aish.. AND I WAS SO CLOSE TOO!* Sungyeol made a tsk sound and dragged his feet towards his manager.

"Come outside, we needa talk," Jungryeol led Sungyeol outside and shut the door.

"Oh my god, Sungyeol-hyung's going to die, HAHAHA!" laughed Sungjung.

"Haha! I've totally got to watch this, anyone with me?" asked Dongwoo.

"YEAH!" Everyone agreed and went towards the door, opening enough space for 6 heads to poke through and get a decent view of Sungyeol getting a massive scolding.

 

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol. Give me ~~~~'s number." Jungryeol didn't seem like he was happy.

Sungyeol flinched and held his phone protectively over his chest and squinted his eyes at his manager.

"Hyung, what are you going to do to ~~~~? Don't drag her into this, it was my fault. Just punish me! Don't sue her!" Sungyeol was practically begging his manager.

s however, was enjoying watching Sungyeol beg the manager to let you go.

"Yah, this has nothing to do with you. I need to go and talk to her about something. President's orders. And no… We're not suing…" The manager seemed amazed at Sungyeol's imagination.

"Oh… Okay. Well as long as you're not suing her then… BUT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU'RE MEETING HER!? I'm going to go too! Just so I can make sure that you won't hurt her or make her sign some slave contract…" Sungyeol gave his manager another suspicious look.

Jungryeol face-palmed himself. *Wah.. This kid… Needs to learn to control his imagination…*

Jungryeol sighed and said, "Fine… You can come. Now, gimme her contact details or I WILL make her sign a slave contract."

Sungyeol punched your number into the Jungryeol's phone and both turned to get on the van but the members of Infinite ran out the door too.

"Hyung! Let us go too!" Sungjung whined.

"PLEASE!!! We wanna see ~~~~ too!" Dongwoo begged.

Jungryeol rolled his eyes. "Fine… Come.. BUT! Don't get in the way. Or else… I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU GO ON A LETTUCE DIET FOR A MONTH!"

Infinite gasped at their punishment but quickly agreed and piled into the van.

"Aish.. Why are you guys going, this doesn't even concern you!" Sungyeol complained, crossing his arms and turning his head the other way.

"Neither does it concern you. We heard the WHOLE conversation," Woohyun teased.

Sungyeol's face went red, "Hmph!"

"AHAHAHA! SUNGYEOL-HYUNG'S FACE IS RED!! Somebody likes ~~~~!" Sungjung pointed out and joined in the teasing as well.

"Aish!" Sungyeol smacked Sungjung on the head.

*I don't need you to tell the whole world that I like ~~~~… Even… If it is just a one-sided love.*

---------------------------

So… to become or not to become (a trainee).

That is the question! :D Please wait till tomorrow for the next update :DD

Sorry about the short-ish chapter >< I'll make it longer tomorrow :3

LOVEYOUUUU!!