Inviting Sungyeol

Mine

 You were in your room and had received the text on Saturday because you were too busy with your assignments for the past week. You were so excited when you saw that a text from Jaejoong had come.

"THANK GOD! He doesn't hate me~~ Yay~ Now, let's see what it says."

You quickly mentally read it and you covered your mouth in shock after you read it. You looked up from your phone and your hand started trembling slightly.

"Wh… What… Di… Dinner…. At… JAEJOONG'S HOUSE!? WHAT!?" You mind basically shut down and left you stunned. You sat there for a minute in silence, staring into space. But you noticed something about the text.

" This Saturday, I'll pick you up at Seoul University at six…. Saturday… Saturday… when's that?"

You haven't been keeping track of time because of all your assignments so you went over to your calendar and traced your finger over the dates.

"It's the… 26th today? So that's… Saturday. Oh, today's Saturday, so the dinner's…" You froze.

"SATURDAY!? SATURDAY!? IT'S TODAY!? OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR!? MY HAIR'S STILL A MESS!" You fussed about in your room, throwing clothes from your wardrobe to your bed and trying to make outfits out of them. You finally gave up and sank next to your bed, leaning against it.

"AISH! Why does everything in my closet seems unworthy to be worn in front of Jaejoong!"

You were about to give up hope when a person's name popped up in your head.

"SUNGYEOL-OPPA!" You quickly texted him, asking him to come over to help you pick out an outfit.

 

Sungyeol was in his dorm, lying on his bed with his arm over his eyes.

*Ah… Infinity's peace has been disturbed lately… Hm, should I hire more bouncers?*

While Sungyeol was mentally calculating how much he would have to fork out to hire more bouncers, a text came. Sungyeol lifted his arm slightly to reveal one eye, with his eyebrow raised.

*Please don't tell me something went wrong with another deal… We can't afford to have the police catch us with coke in our hands.*

Sungyeol reached over to his nightstand, where his phone was. He quickly sat up, seeing it was a message from you.

He raised an eyebrow and smiled. *So she wants me to go to her house, and pick out an outfit for her? Hehe~*

A thought quickly popped into his head.

*I BET KIM JAEJOONG'S NEVER BEEN TO HER HOUSE BEFORE! MUWHAHAHAHA!*

Sungyeol accidentally did the evil-laugh out loud and woke up L, who he shares a room with. L was annoyed and chucked a pillow at Sungyeol's face.

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol! Have some respect for the people sleeping here! I just got back from…. !@#$%^&"

L mumbled towards the end and went back to sleep. Sungyeol smiled and chucked L's pillow back.

"Yah, I don't want your pillow! It's got your drool all over it!"  L didn't even stir.

Sungyeol replied back to your text.

"Yeah, sure. Text me your address and I'll get there asap."

Sent.

 

---------------

 

Sorry~ it's a short chapter today~

BUT DON'T WORRY! I shall make it up to your guys tomorrow with a all new chapter with many cute happenings between you and Sungyeol ;)

Btw guys, is the story getting a bit boring? Give me some feedback on what you would like to see happen :)