Change

Mine

You were huffing and puffing by the time you reached Coffee House. You checked your phone, "Thank god, it's only 2.55. I'm early. Don't need to buy coffee~" you happily sang.

You were sitting at a window-seat when you saw a strange figure with a mask and sunglasses approach you. You widened your eyes but quickly avoided eye contact with this strange person. You covered your face and turned around, but the strange person suddenly called out your name in a low voice.

"~~~~-ah."

You felt a shiver go down your back and slowly turned around. You tilted your head and tried to look past those sunglasses and mask to try and make out who it is.

The person in the mask said your name again.

"~~~~-ah. It's me, Sungyeol oppa," he lowered his mask down a bit and took his sunglasses off.

You jumped and gasped, "Oh my god! I thought you were some creep…." you looked to the side.

Sungyeol's face dropped and pouted, "Hey, that's not nice."

You giggled and even more, "Well, since Mr. Creep-Sungyeol, you were late one minute, therefore, you have to buy me coffee~~ Mocha please~" you begged him with your eyes and fluttered your lashes.

Sungyeol put his hand near his mouth and giggled. He suddenly froze for a moment.

*What am I doing, giggling!? I've never giggled in my life!* Sungyeol mentally glared at you.

You noticed his pause and tilted your head.

"Mmh, Sungyeol-oppa, is there something wrong? Hello?~" you waved your hand in his face.

He snapped out of his and cleared his throat.

"Well, this is what happens when you stare at me with those eyes of yours. Tut tut, such childish taste. Mocha isn't even real coffee."

You gave him a side glare and talked back, "Yeah, coz Mr. Creep-Sungyeol is a man with such sophisticated tastes that he only drinks black coffee."

You raised an eyebrow and waited for his reaction.

Sungyeol froze for a moment.

*Aish… Why did I say that… I only drink mocha too… There's a reason I'm labelled as the childish one in Infinite you know… Oh my god… black coffee… What should I do…*

But Sungyeol decided to stick to his pride and went ahead and got himself black coffee and a mocha for you.

You drank your mocha happily, the foam off your lips occasionally while the person opposite of you basically have a rainy cloud over his head because of the black goo he's about to drink and pouted heavily.

You looked over at the untouched black coffee and decided to a little.

"Oppa, why aren't you drinking you coffee?~ I thought that was what ALL sophisticated men drink. Or is it not sophisticated enough for you that you want some branded coffee?"

You stared at him with you utmost innocent stare, but you were laughing inside.

Sungyeol looked up at you in disbelief and looked back down at that black liquid that's sitting in front of him, and gulped.

He slowly reached for the coffee cup and slowly lifted it up to where his lips were. You could see his hands slightly trembling at the thought of drinking the coffee.

You bursted out laughing, holding onto you stomach.

"AHAHAHAHAHA! OPPA!!"

Sungyeol looked up from his coffee and looked at you. *What is she laughing at?*

You stopped laughing and wiped a tear from your eyes.

"Ah.. That was funny. Here," You handed your mocha to him, "I know you don't want to drink the black coffee. It's okay. Here, have some of mine. But I guess you're not as sophisticated as you deem to be."

You winked at him and bursted out laughing again.

Sungyeol quickly put his black coffee down and gave a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank GOD I didn't have to drink that… Black coffee tastes… yucky…" Sungyeol stuck his tongue out and his baby fat cheeks rounded.

*Wah.. His cheeks.. I just want to poke them! They're so cute!* you thought.

Sungyeol snuck a peek at you and smiled genuinely. He froze to process that he was actually smiling, out of a warm feeling inside of him.

*~~~~~. Why are you making me like this… I can't believe I said 'yucky'. I can't believed I GIGGLED because of you! Why am I becoming like this…  I guess I'm only like this when I'm in front of you. But maybe. Just maybe, it might not be a bad thing.*

Sungyeol smiled to himself and continued talking to you about his future activities.

 

--------

 

Hehe~~

How do you guys like the soft Sungyeol :D