What Jaejoong Taught You

Mine

Sungyeol's eyes widened as he realised that he was just hitting on you. "~~~~-ah!?" He snapped out of his half-drunken state and looked at you with utter surprise and shock.

"Lee… Lee Sungyeol… Aren't you meant to be in Japan?!" You questioned. Sungyeol scratched the back of his head, trying to come up with an appropriate answer.

"Uh… Uh… My activities ended early in Japan so Infinite and I decided to come back to Korea a day early. Did you miss me?" Sungyeol meekly grinned.

You eyes him suspiciously, but decided to let it go since you had just forgiven him and you didn't want to have a misunderstanding to happen between you two again.

"So, what brings you here?" You asked Sungyeol, trying to make conversation.

"Erm, the members and I wanted to relax after our Japanese promotion. It was hard you know. Plus, I'm a good friend of one of the owners here, B-Bomb," Sungyeol smiled.

"Ah…" You said, as you nodded. "I'm here with Jaejoong-oppa. He was teaching me some dance moves. I never knew he was so good."

Sungyeol's eyes widened at the mention of Jaejoong. *Jaejoong is here too? That dirty guy, thinking back to when he was in DBSK, he was the player of the group.*

"So, ~~~~. Can you show me what Jaejoong-hyung taught you?" Sungyeol slyly grinned.

"Ah, yeah, sure. But it requires two people to do it. Or else… I'll just look weird. Come on, I'll show you." You dragged Sungyeol to the middle of the dance floor.

"Ah! But ~~~~-ah! Where's Jaejoong-hyung sitting?" Sungyeol looked around, trying to see where Jaejoong was.

"Um… He's over there," you pointed out. Sungyeol had an evil grin on his face.

"Okay, let's just dance here then," Sungyeol spun you around and held you close. "Um… Okay…" You innocently accepted.

While Jaejoong was drinking his share of alcohol, he noticed you and Sungyeol dancing. Jaejoong squinted his eyes to make sure it was you. Then, he saw Sungyeol look his way and smirked. Jaejoong had an uneasy feeling about this. *Lee Sungyeol… What are you doing here?*

After Sungyeol made sure that Jaejoong's eyes were on you and him, he started getting intimate.

"So ~~~~-ah, show me what Jaejoong-hyung has taught you," he whispered into your ear, holding you close.

Your face flushed bright red, as you were so close to your current bias. "Um… It goes something like this."

You turned around so that your back was facing him. You put his hand on your waist and started roll against his body.

*Aigoo, so this is what you've been teaching my ~~~~? Dirty guy.* Sungyeol mentally cussed Jaejoong, but was glad that Jaejoong had taught her that, so that now he could body roll with you.

Sungyeol followed your every wave smoothly, to the T. Slowly, it turned to Sungyeol being the one leading you. You were having the time of your life, being so close to Sungyeol and partying. After a few minutes of dancing, you decided to show Sungyeol something else you learnt, grinding. 

"Oppa, I'll show you something else I learnt today!" You beamed at Sungyeol and starting grinding against him.

Sungyeol grinded with you, shocked. *Yah, Kim Jaejoong. Is this what you teach my ~~~~!? You're so dead…*

Jaejoong had his eyes on you and Sungyeol the whole time. He was gripping his cup hard, drinking his alcohol in one shots.

"Whoa, hyung. Calm down! You're gonna get drunk!" Junsu squealed, as he joined Jaejoong not long after you left.

"Yeah hyung! You don't know how bad you are when you're drunk… " Yoochun shuddered at the thought of Jaejoong last time he was drunk.

Jaejoong didn’t listen to Junsu and Yoochun at all. He just kept drinking and kept a close eye on you and Sungyeol. Especially Sungyeol.

*I swear to god. If Lee Sungyeol tries ANYTHING on my ~~~~… I will go back to my gangster days!* Jaejoong drank another shot and squinted dangerously at you and Sungyeol grinding together.

----------

Heys~~ Two updates in one day ^^