One for Good Luck

Mine

A month later, after some extra training to polish your vocals and deciding on the concepts to be taken for your debut, it was your first official stage on a music program.

You took a deep breath and blew from your mouth. Sungyeol put his hand on your shoulder, giving you a reassuring look.

"It's okay ~~~~. I know you'll do well. It was like this when we first debuted too. But the adrenaline rush up there, is amazing. You'll be fine, I promise." Sungyeol shot you another reassuring smile, which made you calm down a little.

"Yeah, ~~~~-ah. We'll be right here for moral support." Sungjung smiled and did a little fist pump for you.

"And we'll be up on stage with you, doing our part. Right, Hoya-ah?" Dongwoo slung his arm over Hoya's shoulder.

"Yeah. So don't worry. We'll be up there with you. It's less scary that way," Hoya gave you a rare wink which made you blush.

"Thanks…. Hoya and Dongwoo-oppa," you shyly said. Sungyeol squinted at the word 'oppa' that was not attached to his name, but to Hoya and Dongwoo's.

"Okay, Han ~~~~, Lee Hoya and Jang Dongwoo. Backstage now. Up in five!" A busy PD scurried into your waiting room and quickly left again.

You took another deep breath and looked towards Infinite one last time. "Hwaiting!" You did a fist pump and nervously smiled at them. They all beamed back at you. As you were about to leave the room, Sungyeol called your name.

"~~~~-ah!"

You turned around to meet Sungyeol kissing your cheek. "One for good luck." He winked at you and went back to having his coordi do his hair. You flushed red. "Thanks oppa."