Caught in a Scandal

Mine

 

After Jaejoong took you home that night (under Sungyeol's protest), the most unexpected thing happened.

"JAEJOONG OF JYJ AND SUNGYEOL OF INFINITE FIGHTING OVER ONE GIRL" was the headline of the first article you saw on Naver. Your eyes bulged and quickly clicked onto the article.

 

Kim Jaejoong of JYJ and Lee Sungyeol of Infinite were seen fighting for the same girl at the popular club, Block B. At this exclusive 'Invite-Only' party, a person has tipped us that Kim Jaejoong was spotted dancing with a girl. But what's more, is that Lee Sungyeol was also spotted, dancing with the same girl. In the photos attached below, you can see Kim Jaejoong glaring at what seems to be the girl and Lee Sungyeol dancing.

After further investigation, it has been revealed that the girl seen dancing with both the stars was none-other than the same mystery girl that danced on Infinite's comeback stage not too long ago. Though, no name has been mentioned, she is speculated to be a trainee under Woolim Entertainment.

Is this just a simple outing with a sunbae and seen partying with his friend or is there something more?

Stay tuned to Naver for more updates on the story.

 

You fell out of your chair, feeling like it was déjà vu. It was that day all over again, when the article of you dancing on Infinite's stage was all over the internet. And right on cue, Jungryeol, Infinite's manager, called.

"Han ~~~~-sshi. We need to talk. Please come over the Woolim this afternoon, 1 o'clock. Thank you."

Without even a second to respond, Jungryeol hung up. Your dropped your arm that was holding your phone and stared into space with your mouth wide open.

 

You were right on time, standing in front of the doors of Woolim Entertainment.

*Gosh, I'm going to get yelled at by Jungryeol-sshi  and the president now… Especially since I'm about to debut… OH MY GOD!*

You mentally screamed in your head and took a deep breath to calm yourself down. *It's only a talk… It's only a talk… I'll just go hiking and let out the stress later on top of the mountain, by screaming my lungs out. Okay… Here goes.*

You stepped into the doors of Woolim, to be greeted by Jungryeol's loud voice.

"Han ~~~~!"

------------------

Omona~

What will happen next?

So… :D

I'm going to write another fic and this time, it'll be about you & woohyun from Infinite!! :D And i wanted to hear your opinions on which storyline i should go with. I tried making a poll but it screwed up... So if you want to give me your opinion, leave a comment below or post on my wall ^^ I'll be counting the posts soon ^.^

 

 

Which storyline should I use as my next fic?
  You buy Woohyun (Infinite) as a fairy :D
  You buy Woohyun as a servant
  You and Woohyun turn into players by night and nerds by day
  Doesn't matter, just choose one
  
pollcode.com free polls