Meat Love

Mine

You, Dongwoo, Hoya and Jungryeol piled out of the car and opened doors to  the nearby meat restaurant, 'Meat Love'.

Jungryeol asked to book to restaurant for the night.

"Thank you," he said to the restaurant owner, as he cleared the shop.

You, Dongwoo and Hoya found a large table and sat yourselves down. You got yourself a menu and tapped your lower lip as you thought about what you would order.

"Hmm… Samgyupsal (Pork belly) and.. Galbi (Ribs)! Oh, and Hanwoo! (Korean beef)"

Dongwoo and Hoya giggled at how excited you looked from just ordering the meat. Hoya started the grill and Dongwoo placed the meat onto it. Hearing the sizzling of the meat made your stomach grumble.

"Oh~~ I can't wait till they're done!" You said, as you rubbed your stomach and your lips.

Soon, the meat was done. You quickly grabbed your pair of chopsticks and shot your hand towards a piece of samgyupsal when you saw another pair of chopsticks poked right onto the piece of samgyupsal you were going to pick. You frowned and looked up. You traced the chopstick all the way to the owner's face.

"Dongwoo-oppa! Just because I call you 'oppa' now doesn't mean you can take my samgyupsal!" You furrowed your eyebrows and pressed your lips into a dissatisfied line.

Dongwoo laughed and picked the piece of samgyupsal up, putting it into a piece of lettuce and folding the ends in.

"Oppa just wanted to feed you before the rest of Infinite comes and coo so much over you that I won't be able to do this."

"Oh," you said, as your eyebrows unfurrowed. You brightly beamed and opened your mouth wide, "Ah~~"

Dongwoo chuckled and put the samgyupsal wrapped in lettuce into your mouth, which you ate giddily.

"Oh~ Our ~~~~ looks so pretty when she eats." Dongwoo complimented, seeing you have a massive bulge in one of your cheeks, where the samgyupsal is.

"Me too! I want to feed ~~~~ too! Ah!~" Hoya said, as he also handed you a samgyupsal wrapped in lettuce. You beamed brightly and opened your mouth, welcoming the delicious food. Now, you have two big bulges in either side of your cheeks.

"HAHAHAHAHA! ~~~~~ looks like a chipmunk!" Dongwoo clutched his stomach and laughed.

When you have finally finished the two samgyupsal, Dongwoo was about to feed you another one. As Dongwoo reached over the table to feed you another one, you opened your mouth wide again, just as Sungyeol and Infinite walked in the door.

Sungyeol's eyes shot fire, seeing how affectionate you and Dongwoo looked. Dongwoo looked up and saw Sungyeol's fiery gaze and gulped. He was sweating cold sweat down his back.

*Oh crap… I'm going to get it from Sungyeol tonight…*

------------------------

Sungyeol's jealous ~~ XD