Getting You Out of My Mind

Mine

The days went by slowly and painfully for you. You halted your debut plans with Woolim and did all you can to get the two boys that you had cared for some much out of your mind.

You were writing out study notes when you suddenly chucked your pen on the table out of frustration and leaned back on your chair.

*Why can't I get them out of my mind…* Sungyeol and Jaejoong's face flashed through you mind.

"ARGH!" you pushed back against the chair and whipped out your phone. You scrolled down the names of the people in your contact list and stopped on 'Hara'.

*Mmh… I haven't called her in a long time….* You dialled Hara's number to hear her bright self screaming into the phone.

"~~~~-ah! How've you been!? I haven't seen you in AGES!!" Hara emphasised the 'AGES'.

You chuckled. "Yeah, I know. That's why I called. Hey, let's go out. I'm bored."

Hara was practically jumping at the opportunity to be hanging out with you again. "Really!? WHOO!! Gets me out of studying too, haha. Okay, let's go to Lotte World then!"

You smiled widely, "Sure, I haven't been there in AGES! I have SO much to tell you about. Like, literally." You giggled and said bye to Hara over the phone.

You pushed back against your chair and looked up to the ceiling and sighed.

*Will going to Lotte World get you off my mind?*

You turned to your wardrobe and went to pick out an outfit full of bright colours, lifting your mood.

-----------

Really short chapter ><