Backstage

Mine

Your eyes met with Jaejoong's. They looked as if they were smiling, especially at you.

*Is he.. Looking at me? No.. That's not possible. It must just be one of his fan services.*

 

You shook off that thought with a slight laugh and kept watching the performances put on by JYJ.

They were flawless, as usual. Their dances, their singing, their charisma. There was nothing to hate on about the boys. You were once in their spell again and could feel yourself falling for Jaejoong again.

 

After the first segment of their performance, JYJ went off-stage to change into their next set of clothes to perform in.

 

Junsu suddenly snapped his head up, as if he remembered something.

 

"Hyung, did you find the girl that you always look for?"

 

Yoochun also joined in and asked, "Yeah, she didn't come to our 'The Beginning Showcase' and you were all depressed. Did you find her this time?"

 

Jaejoong smiled to himself and replied, "Yeah, she's sitting front row this time. I thought she had given up on us because of the break up we had with SM. I guess she still believes in us."

 

"Oh~ Hyung~ I think you're falling for this girl~ Aren't I right, Yoochunnie?"Junsu said with a little nudge to Jaejoong.

 

"Haha, you JUST realised? Hyung's been noticing this girl every since our 'Rising Sun' days. Hyung, do you even know her name? Wait, no. That was a stupid question. How in the world would you know, haha."

 

Yoochun was still chuckling at the fact that Jaejoong likes someone who can't even put a name to.

 

The staff signalled for them to be on back on stage again and sing the second segment of their songs.

 

"Oh, that's our cue. Jaejoong hyung, you can dream about her later. We've got a concert to perform at!"

 

And with that, Yoochun and Junsu left, running towards the side stage entrance.

 

*I don't LIKE her… I just… like to know that she's watching me perform my best…*

 

Jaejoong also left for the stage with the thought that he would do his very best because you were watching him from the audience.

 

--------------------------------

 

So he DOES acknowledge your love for him ~

 

I wonder how this will turn out for you ;)