Performance

Mine

"Hmm… Row AA Seat 50 & 51. Oh! Look, ~~~~, they're our seats. And OMG! They're front row seats !!!!!!!"

You put your fingers in your ears to stop your eardrums from going deaf.

 

"HARA! Shhhh! People are staring! They're only front row seats…."

 

You looked behind you to see other fans staring weirdly at you two and quickly bowed as a sign of apology.

 

You quickly grabbed Hara's arm and pulled her down to her seat.

But Hara didn't stop screaming…

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'ONLY FRONT ROW SEATS!' EVEN THOUGH WE'VE BEEN TO ALL THE DBSK CONCERTS, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER THAT WE'VE GOTTEN FRONT ROW SEATS! WE USUALLY ONLY GET THE FRONT FEW ROWS! OMG!!"

 

The only thing you could do was bury your face in your hands and hope that no-one is associating you with her.

 

*Hara can be so embarrassing sometimes….*

 

After a while of trying to calm Hara down, more and more fans rushed in the doors of the gymnasium. More and more fans were also giving Hara weird looks with her hyperactivity going on.

 

Soon, the gymnasium was filled with fans waving banners and busy talking to their friends about how exciting it is. You turned around to see a full house.

 

*They always sell out. I guess today wasn't an exception.*

 

It was the first time you smiled while thinking about something JYJ related.

 

Hara snuck a peek at you.

 

*It's been ages since she talked, even thought about JYJ and smiled. I'm glad she remembers the times when she was happy as a fan of DBSK. I knew bringing her here would reignite that love she buried so deep in her heart when they split up. Now, JYJ just needs to come out and take her breath away.*

 

Hara smiled to herself at that thought and turned back around to continue spazzing over JYJ.

 

Soon, the lights went dim, which made Hara scream even louder.

 

"OMG IT'S STARTING! AAHHHH!! I'M SO EXCTIED!! DO YOU THINK THEY'LL FLASH THEIR ABS!?"

 

You looked down at your arm that's currently bring grasped by Hara and winced.

 

"Hara…. My arm…. Losing circulation… Ah…"

 

Hara realised that she was squishing something really hard and realised that it was your arm with her harsh grip arms marked onto your arms.

 

Hara stared at the marks she made and slowly raised her gaze up to your face. She lightly your arm.

 

"Does it… hurt?"

 

You raised you eyebrow and gave her the 'Are-You-Serious?' look.

Hara shrunk away and lightly breathed the words 'Sorry'.

You laughed and patted her arm.

 

"Haha, it's alright. Just… don't EVER do that again.. Seriously…"

 

"Don't worry ! I shall TRY to control myself around you when I spaz about JYJ," Hara beamed.

 

You shook your head.

 

Fans were now chanting 'JYJ, JYJ!', waiting for them to come out.

 

BOOM!

 

Out jumped the JYJ members from under the stage and stood there charismatically, breathing heavily, with the big screens showing clearly their chests moving up and down.

 

The fans screamed frantically. You, on the other hand, was stunned.

 

*It's been so long since I've last seen them.*

 

They literally took your breath away.

 

Jaejoong snuck a peek at the audience, as if he was searching for someone.

Then, his eyes stopped and found the person he was looking for, you.

 

*So she hasn't given up on me.*

 

---------------------------------------

 

Wait, WHAT!?

 

Jaejoong knows you!?