First Clubbing Experience

Mine

As the elevator doors opened, bright disco lights flashed and everybody was partying hard. You watched admiringly as girls danced and did body waves. *Man… I wish I could dance like that.*

Jaejoong stole a side glance at you and saw your admiring eyes.

*Don't worry babe, you can do much better than them. Much better.* Jaejoong smirked and imagined you doing a body wave. *Dayum that's y!*

"Hyung! Hey~ Wassup!" Junsu held his hand up for a high-five, interrupting Jaejoong's fantasy.

"Aish!" Jaejoong raised his fist, as if he was about to hit Junsu. "Whoa! Calm your farm! Hey there beautiful," Junsu winked at you, causing you to blush.

You fidgeted in you unfamiliar clothing, trying to pull the dress down. "Don't," Yoochun put a hand out to stop you. It's your legs that's making the guys crazy." Yoochun winked at you also, making you blush even more.

"HEY! Back off!" Jaejoong growled, as he put himself in front of you.

"Hyung! ~~~~'s not yours! So we can get a bit of her too!" Junsu looked behind Jaejoong and smiled at you.

"Well, what are we all doing just standing here! Let's go and have some fun!" Yoochun shouted above all the loud booming. As the four of you began to move to the centre of the dance floor, the DJ caught a glimpse of JYJ.

"Yo Yo Yo! A little birdie just told me that JYJ is in the house! Give it up for Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong! Woot!" As soon as the DJ finished his sentence, everybody started cheering.

"But hey, hold up! There's a lady beside them! Now who's that pretty girl that Lady Luck is shining on for being with JYJ?" The DJ noticed you as well, giving you a wink. You blush and hid behind Yoochun. "Haha, see hyung. ~~~~ is hiding behind me, not you! HAHAHA!" Yoochun pointed at Jaejoong and laughed. Jaejoong gave Yoochun a dirty look. Just as Jaejoong was about to tell Yoochun off, JYJ's "Ayyy Girl" came blasting through the stereo.

"Here's for you JYJ! And for the pretty lady in silver," the DJ winked at you once more and went back to doing his thing.

"Come on ~~~~! Let's dance!" Junsu dragged you to the centre and started dancing around you. You didn't know what to do since it was your first time clubbing.

"Aigoo… Don't tell me… This is your first time clubbing!?" Junsu gawked at you and you shyly nodded. Junsu gave you an evil grin that you didn't see. It's okay… I'll just get Jaejoong-hyung to teach you! HYUNG!" Junsu hollered over the crowd. Jaejoong turned around and walked over to you and Junsu.

"~~~~ here, is having her first clubbing experience at the moment. And since she's a little awkward starting off, why don't you teach her the ropes and I'll come an inspect your teaching later." Junsu patted Jaejoong on the shoulder and gave him a wink, which Jaejoong shrugged off. 

Jaejoong then looked towards a shy you. He smiled affectionately. "Come here," he said.

You walked towards him, only to have him grab you by the waist and swivel you around so that your back was facing him. He closed the space between your bodies as he held on you closer and talked in a husky voice next to your ear, "Just follow my body."

His husky voice sent shivers down your spine. Soon, you could feel Jaejoong's body roll against yours. You were initially shy about this but then, you followed his movements perfectly.

"That's my girl," Jaejoong said huskily, making your heart flutter as you felt his hot breath on your ear. You blushed and continued to follow his body roll. Just as you were getting into the groove, Jaejoong turned you back around the face him.

"Okay, let's dance face-to-face now," Jaejoong smirked and started dancing. You were clueless as to what you were supposed to do so you looked around the room. Then, you saw some people grinding.

*Hmm… Is that what people usually do at clubs…? Maybe I should try it too…* With an innocent thought, you went over to Jaejoong and started grinding with him.

"Grinding, aye? Babe, you've sure learnt a lot," Jaejoong smirked dangerously at you grinded along with you.

 

After a solid two hours of dancing non-stop, you decided to take a rest. "Oppa, I'm going to the bathroom."

"Sure," Jaejoong smiled and went to get you a drink for when you come back.

When you finished washing up, you walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey pretty lady. Someone as pretty as you shouldn't be here alone." A guy used his arm to support himself on the wall, looking at you. You looked up and recognised the face instantly.

"SUNGYEOL!?"

------------------

Aigoo~~ What has Sungyeol gotten himself up to~