New Number

Mine

Since Jaejoong had lost his phone with addition to the schedule JYJ was having, he couldn't contact you for the past few days. But luckily, he had remembered your number.

*Aish… Why was I so mean to her. I bet she thinks I'm mad at her and hates me now…*

Jaejoong tried looking through his bags and pockets again. He even asked Junsu and Yoochun, but they knew nothing.

Jaejoong sighed and asked his manager to get him a new phone. Jaejoong crept up to his manager and said with a slight bow, "Manager-hyungnim…. Hehe."

Jaejoong's manager knew exactly what he wanted. "Sigh… How many phones have you gone through, Mr. Kim Jaejoong?"

Jaejoong laughed sheepishly and scratched the back of his head.

"I'm so sorry Manager-hyungnim. But I really lost my phone this time! I can't find it!! I really can't! And there's someone that I absolutely need to contact…" Jaejoong said the last part quietly.

Jaejoong's manager shook his head and sighed. "Alright, alright. I'll get it to you by.. Tomorrow."

Jaejoong did a fist pump, "Yes! Thank you Manager-hyungnim, thank you SO MUCH!"

Jaejoong walked back to his room and sank into his bed.

*Ah~~ I'll finally be able to text and call ~~~~ again.*

 

By the next day, Jaejoong's manager did manager did manage to get him a new phone. It was the black iPhone4.

"YES! A NEW PHONE! Yah, Junsu, Yoochun! Gimme your numbers! I got a new phone!"

It was morning and Junsu and Yoochun trudged out to the living.

"Aish, HYUNG! WE JUST GOT BACK FROM FILMING 'COME TO PLAY'! Can't this wait!?" Junsu was ruffling his hair and yawning.

But Jaejoong didn't mind s being annoyed at him, because while they were complaining that he had woke them up, he was busily typing in your phone number into his phone.

"Han… ~~~~ <3" He smiled at seeing your name and couldn't wait to call you.

Junsu looked over at Jaejoong's shoulder and saw your name, it was the first contact that was added.

"Hyung! How could you remember ~~~~-sshi's number but you can't even remember ours!"

Jaejoong shrugged and told Junsu to hurry up and give him his number, but Junsu kept whining.

"It's not fair!~ Aren't I right, Yoochun-ah?" Junsu said.

But Yoochun was already lying on the sofa, fast asleep with his mouth wide open. Junsu glared at him and mumbled things as he reluctantly gave Jaejoong all the numbers that Jaejoong had before and trudged back to bed.

Jaejoong looked at his now full contact list and smiled triumphantly. He flicked through his contacts and stopped at your name. "Han ~~~~…"

He started texting you.

"~~~~-ah, this is Jaejoong-oppa. Are you angry at oppa? I'm sorry I couldn't get in touch with you earlier >< PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY AT ME!! :(" Jaejoong thought about what to write next.

"And.. I'm sorry for being mean to you the other day at Music Core… It was just that.. The performance was so important to me, I wanted you to see me perform… for you."

Jaejoong thought about the last bit and backspaced the 'for you' part. He continued texting.

"So to make it up to you, come over to my house and I'll cook you dinner :) This Saturday, I'll pick you up at Seoul University at six. Okay?"

Sent.

Jaejoong held his to his chest and left out a sigh.

*I hope she'll reply!! ~~~-ah! PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY WITH ME! And… please let me cook for you.*

Wishing with all his heart and soul, he went back to his room and took a power nap before heading off to his next schedule.

 

--------

Hehe~~

Jaejoong wants to cook for you ;)