So Will You Forgive and Forget?

Mine

 

 You suspiciously went closer and squatted behind a motorcycle, eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Look, it's your fault!" The taller figure said, as he pointed a finger at the other one.

"What, is it MY fault that you didn't give me your clubs!? Gosh!" The slightly shorter one pointed a finger back.

"Aish! We'll just wait till ~~~~ comes back and we'll explain everything to her, 'kay!?" The taller one huffed a breath and turned his back towards the shorter figure.

*Huh? ~~~~? That's me… But the, who're those two…?* You stepped out from your hiding spot and carefully walked towards the two men.

"Um… Are you two, perhaps, looking for me?" As you stepped out of the shadows, you saw the faces of the two figures clearly now. It was Jaejoong and Sungyeol. You gasped and quickly ran between them to go into the lift. The two of them took a second to process that you were running away from them and ran to catch you.

"~~~~-ah!" They both yelled, as they hopped into the elevator just as it closed.

"Phew… That was a close one," Jaejoong said, putting a hand over his rapidly beating heart.

"~~~~-ah…" Sungyeol's expression softened and looked at you, making you heart beat faster. You looked away from Sungyeol, facing Jaejoong now.

"~~~~-ah," Jaejoong said, as he cupped your face and lifted it up. You gulped and clutched your frantically beating heart. Just then, the door of the elevator opened. You dashed out again and ran to the door, trying to fit your keys in and opening the door before the boys could catch you. The boys shook their heads and ran towards your door. Just as you were about to close the door, the boys pushed through and entered you house.

"FIRST!" Jaejoong cheered, throwing his hands in the air. Sungyeol gave him a dirty glance. You were shocked that the boys were on such good terms with each other. You closed the door and sat on the sofa, tired from running away.

"Okay, what do you two want?" You said carelessly. Jaejoong and Sungyeol nodded to each other and kneeled in front of you.

"Please forgive me…" Sungyeol said, bowing his head.

"US!" Jaejoong reminded. Sungyeol cleared his throat and began again. "Please forgive, US!"

You quickly rushed to their sides and helped them up but they refused.

"No, not until you forgive us! ~~~~-ah, we're sincerely sorry about what happened and we've reflected up it. Please ~~~~! Please forgive us!" Jaejoong bowed his head even lower.

Sungyeol bowed his head as low as Jaejoong's. You softened at the sight of there proud boys lowering their dignity in front of you and helped them up.

"Okay, I will. But only after you've completely explained the whole truth to me." You sighed and went to the kitchen to get some water.

The boys' lifted their head up and beamed at you. "REALLY!? YOU'LLE FORGIVE US!? YAY!!" Sungyeol jumped up in joy. Jaejoong went over to your side to help you with getting the water.

"So… Will you forgive and forget?" Jaejoong gave you a weak smile. You nodded and looked at him. "Yes, forgive and forget, right?" you said, as you walked out with a tray and three cups of water.

 

After a long night of explaining what happened that night L.Joe died, you walked over to L.Joe's picture and it.

"Oppa, I finally know what happened to you. What am I going to do? Should I kill them right here, right now?"

The boys' opened their mouths in shock. "WHAT!?" They both yelled. You chuckled and faced them, "I'm only joking."

They both heaved a sigh of relief and looked at the clock.

"It's late ~~~~-ah. You should go to bed." Sungyeol said. You yawned and rubbed your eyes.

"Yeah.. I guess you're right." You trudge to your bedroom and went to bed.

"But what about you guys?" You said to Jaejoong and Sungyeol, as they stood over your bed.

"We'll see ourselves out, don't worry," Jaejoong shot you a reassuring smile.

"Okay… Just remember to lock the !@#$%^&" your speech trailed off to incoherent murmurs till you fell asleep.

Jaejoong pulled a chair and sat next to you bed. "Yah, Kim Jaejoong. Aren't you going to go?" Sungyeol whispered, as he didn't want to wake you up.

Jaejoong had his eyes glued on your sleeping figure. "Yah, Lee Sungyeol. It's 'hyung' to you. You go, I want to watch her sleep."

Sungyeol bit his lip and pulled a chair and sat down next to your bed too. "I'm going to stay too then, HYUNG." Sungyeol emphasised the 'hyung' part.

Jaejoong smirked and continued to watch your sleeping figure.

*If only she was mine….* They both thought.

-------------

All's forgiven :D