Hope of Acceptance

Mine

Everybody was talking about you now. Ever since your scandal with Jaejoong and Sungyeol and your debut stage at Music Core with Dongwoo and Hoya, you became one of the most talked about rookie in the industry.

"Oh my god, did you see Baby Soul yesterday? She was so pretty! And like, her voice was really good live too!"

"Yeah! I saw! Dongwoo and Hoya was really good too! Their voices combined was just like, oh my god!"

Two school girls giggled as they made conversation about your performance last night. You smiled as you overheard them.

*I guess they've forgotten about the scandal now? Hehe.*

You continued to walk on the streets when you received a call from Jaejoong.

"Oppa? What is it?"

"~~~~-ah. I wanted to congratulate you for debuting last night. Come to my house tonight at 8. I have a surprise for you." Jaejoong laughed shyly over the phone and hung up.

You looked at your phone with wide eyes. "Surprise? Awesome! Jaejoong-oppa is the best! I just hope he doesn't take me clubbing again…"

Your thoughts trailed off, thinking about what your next schedule will be.

 

"Hyung, we want to celebrate with ~~~~ too!" Junsu whined, as he was being shooed out of the house.

"Yeah, hyung! Why can't we stay and celebrate with you two! We love ~~~~ just as much as you do you know!" Yoochun complained and tried pushing Jaejoong back.

Jaejoong glared at Yoochun and Junsu, stopping their mouths from blabbering anymore.

"You'll get your chance to celebrate with ~~~~ another time! I've booked her for tonight and that's that!" Jaejoong kept trying to push the two grown men out the door but he was losing his strength.

Junsu and Yoochun kept whining and pushing, not surrendering to Jaejoong.

"Okay fine!" Jaejoong threw his hands up in surrender. "But if you stay… I can't guarantee that you'll be the main character in 'In the Heaven' mv anymore Junsu-ah. I know how big a fan you are of Song Jihyo-sshi  and let's say. Since I'm the composer and lyricist of the song… I have more control over the song and its productions than anything else." Jaejoong smirked, waiting for Junsu's reaction. And as expected, Junsu fell for it.

"But hyung! You can't do that to me! You and Yoochun have already been in a drama already! And I've only been in musicals!  Don't take this opportunity away from me!!" Junsu fake cried and whined, swinging Jaejoong's arm from left to right.

Jaejoong looked to the side and pursed his lips together. Junsu saw Jaejoong's determined look and knew that nothing would stop him. Yoochun on the other hand, smirked.

"Ehehe, hyung. I've already got my own acting career so you can't threaten me with that. MUWHAHAHA!" Yoochun evil laughed and looked at Junsu. "Guess you'll be spending the night outside. By yourself."

Jaejoong smirked and looked to Yoochun. "Oh, but I've got HEAPS of dirt on you. Like how you tend to-" Jaejoong was cut off by Yoochun's hand covering his mouth.

"Hyung! Please!" Yoochun gave Jaejoong a look, as Jaejoong laughed.

"Just try and stay here tonight. I'll tell everyone on the set about your "condition" and we'll see how many pretty actresses like Lee Dahae and Park Minyoung will want to work with you after that! MUWHAHAHA!" All things were in Jaejoong's favour now.

Yoochun pouted and looked towards Junsu. "Looks like it's going to be just you, me and a 24 pack beer tonight… Let's go."

Yoochun slung an arm around the equally as depressed Junsu and walked out the door.

Jaejoong sighed in relief as he looked around the now empty living room.

*I've got a lot to do before ~~~~ comes. I hope she'll accept my confession…*

--------------

Sorry guys >< I probably won't be able to update as much for the next two weeks coz I've got to prepare for exams.

Sorry again ><