Surprise

Mine

The second segment of the concert was over, with JYJ finishing up with the song 'Mission'.

It was the part of the concert where they introduce the band & the dancers.

JYJ once again, went backstage to change into their last set of clothes.

 

Just as they were finishing up and were about to head back out again, the director of the concert suddenly came down to talk with the boys.

 

"Ok, so, with the success of the concert, and because this is the last concert in Seoul before we head out to New York, I thought that we might put a little special segment in this concert to make it extra special."

 

The three boys stared at the director and all wondered, *Mmh? A surprise event? Hmm… This should be interesting."

 

Yoochun was the first to come back to Earth.

 

"So uh, director. What are you thinking of?"

 

"Well," the director began, "I thought that we should pick up 2 members of the audience and have them serenaded by the one they wish to be serenaded by, and then have them meet with you guys backstage after the concert. How does that sound?"

 

The boys were all deep in thought.

But the fans outside were getting restless and they had to make a decision. Quick.

 

Jaejoong thought of an idea.

*If I agree to this… there's a very, VERY slim chance I might meet her… I'll just go along with it. It won't hurt.*

 

Jaejoong was the first to put his hand up.

"Sure, I'll do it.."

 

The other two boys thought about for a few seconds more but agreed in the end.

 

"Okay, great. This way, we'll be able to give some fan service AND get some publicity. GREAT! Ok, good luck boys."

 

The director left to organise lighting and sound effects for the event.

 

"Okay guys, let's do this!" Junsu encouraged the members.

 

They all put their hands in the middle and threw them up as they yelled, 'JYJ, FIGHTING!'

They entered through the side entrances of the stage and Jaejoong started off by introducing the event.

 

 "HI EVERYONE!"

 

The fans all yelled back "HI!"

 

Jaejoong chuckled cutely, making the fans go nuts.

 

"Okay, so, we have a special event prepared for you guys, which wasn't in the previous concert."

 

Junsu continued.

 

 "We're going to draw out two numbers, which will be your seating numbers. And the two lucky chosen ones will…."

 

Yoochun finished the sentence before Junsu could.

 

"Be serenaded by whoever they choose out of us and meet us backstage after the concert!"

 

The fans were screaming there lungs off but none of them were as loud as Hara.

You just stared with your eyes wide open.

 

*What!? I wonder who the lucky two are… If Hara get chosen, she'd faint onstage.*

 

You chuckled at the thought and watched the members pick two numbers from a box.

 

Jaejoong started announcing the winners while Hara was bouncing up and down on her seat next to you.

 

"And the chosen ones were….. THE TWO LUCKY FANS FROM ROW AA SEAT 50 AND 51!!!!"

 

You were thought for a moment.

 

*The seating number seems so familiar… Wait a moment.. THAT'S MY SEAT!*

---------------------

;)