Sungyeol's Identity

Mine

You blankly walked into Infinity and sat down at a bar. "Passionfruit shot, please."

The bartender nodded and quickly came back with your shot. You did a one shot and put the shot glass down and ordered another one. After five more shots, you were getting tipsy. You stared at the blurry bright coloured lights and stumbled your way onto the dance floor.

You were swinging your head, waving your hands in the air, trying to forget the things that happened today but you stumbled and fell onto someone.

You turned around and blankly apologised. "Sorry…"

You then turned back around and went back to dancing. The guy that you bumped into continued to glare at you. He walked over and grabbed your wrist.

"Yah! I didn't feel any sincerity in your apology. APOLOGISE!" The guy growled at you and spun you around to face him.

You used your hand the brush your hair out of your face and glared right back at him. "What? I already apologised. Now let go!" You struggled and tried to shake his hand of your wrist but it was too strong.

"What did you say!?" The guy yelled at you, spitting in your face.

You looked at him with annoyance. "What, are you deaf!? I SAID, LET GO! ing… I'm not in a good mood!"

The guy scoffed. "What, you're not in a good mood. I'M NOT IN A GOOD MOOD EITHER!" Without further warning, he threw you across the dance floor, crashing into some people. You winced and turned to see the your elbow skidded. You swore under your breath and saw the guy coming towards your again to vent his anger. He grabbed your collar and gritted his teeth.

"Not so petty now, aye?" Just as he was about to throw you across the room again, the security came and pulled him apart from you.

"Sir, Mam. Our boss would like to see you." A security bowed and politely motioned for you to take the elevators up.

The guy walked up to him and lifted his chin. "What makes you think I'll go with you. Huh, PUNK!?" The security took a side glance at the guys hand and within a split second, the security had the guy's arm locked around his back.

"AHH!! OKAY, OKAY! I'LL GO!" The guy whimpered. The security let him go and smirked in satisfaction.

"Follow me," he said as he politely bowed.

 

It was an awkward elevator ride. When the door opened, you felt a sigh of relief. *At least there'll be someone talking to us… Though I'm not really in the mood for any talking.*

The security walked to the side of the elevator and bowed. "Please proceed forward until you reach a door. Our boss is waiting there."

The security went in the elevator and left, leaving you and the guy uncomfortably eyeing each other. You sighed. "Okay… let's just get this over and done with."

You took long strides and strode to the door. You took a deep breath and opened the doors. You saw the back of a chair facing you.

"I heard that you two were causing some ruckus in my club… I hope you know that there are consequences to that…"

The chair turned to reveal a young man. You couldn't make out his face since his fringe covered his one of his eyes. Sungyeol turned around to see you.

*~~~~!? What's she doing here!?* Sungyeol panicked on the inside but had to keep his cool face on. He took a glance towards the guy behind you.

*Hmm.. Must've been him.*

"You, the guy over there. I'll deal with you later, go. You, the girl. You stay." Sungyeol pointed his finger at the guy and pointed towards the door. The guy grunted and left. It was only you and Sungyeol in the room.

Sungyeol walked over to you. "Pretty lady, what were you doing to cause trouble here?"

You squinted, trying to make out Sungyeol's face. *Why does he seem… So familiar.*

Sungyeol quickly turned around, alert that you were looking too much into his face. "Will you care to explain yourself now?"

You still couldn’t shake off the feeling that you know this person.

"Your fringe is annoying me…" You said to Sungyeol. It caught Sungyeol off-guard. "Huh?"

He turned around and you dashed towards him, lifting his fringe up from his face. You gasped and fell back. "Sungyeol-oppa…" You rubbed your eyes, just to make sure your eyes weren't playing tricks on you.

"Sungyeol-oppa.. You're the owner of Infinity!?" You couldn't believe that the only other person you could rely on other than Jaejoong was also involved in gangs. Your tears were welling up in our eyes.

"Op-Oppa… How can you be involved in these things too... Why… I thought I could rely on you…" You stepped back slightly, shaking your head.

Sungyeol was as shocked as you, that his identity was exposed. He try to console you.

"~~~~-ah…" He softened and tried reaching out for you, only to meet with you fierce glare.

"No, oppa. Gangs and I… are not things that should mix. Lee Sungyeol, I'm leaving." You glared through your tears and walked away.

Sungyeol hesitated for a moment but ran up to stop you from leaving. He hugged you from the back and buried his face in your neck.

"No, ~~~~-ah. Don't leave me! Please don't leave me! I'll change! I'll quit this job! Really, I will! Please… Don't leave me… I.. Love you." You could hear the desperation in his voice but it wasn't enough for you to forgive him.

"No Sungyeol-ah. This won't work between us… After what happened today, I don’t think I'll ever be able to befriend anyone that's part of a gang. I'm sorry…" You whispered the last bit, as a tear fell down your cheek. You broke form Sungyeol's embrace and took long strides towards the elevator.

*I'm sorry oppa… I'm sorry.* You closed your eyes as you took a deep breath and boarded the elevator.

----------------

How was this chapter? It's alright, right? :/