Amazing

Mine

As you sang, the producers, lyricists, Jungryeol, Dongwoo and Hoya were all dumbfounded.

*She.. Is amazing…* was the common thought they all had.

You closed your eyes while trying to pour your emotions into the song. When you finished your bit, you slowly opened one eye and peeked at the staff. They were all just staring at you.

*Oh god… I must've sounded bad… I just made a complete fool of myself… And in front of Infinite too…* You sighed and took the headphones off. As your shoulders deflated, you heard applause. And slowly, the applause grew louder. You turned around to see that you had a standing ovation.

"It was fantastic! No NGs. I don't even need to use to computer to edit anything out .You're amazing ~~~~-sshi!" the producer was moved to tears.

Dongwoo and Hoya just stood there dumbfounded. *Sungyeol's girl is so good… Damn.. Even better than us!*

A bright and wide smile lit up on your face. You were jumping on the spot from the excitement.

"REALLY!? I WAS GOOD!? Thank you so much!" you bowed .

Jungryeol clapped and smiled in satisfaction. *I see what the president saw in her. She's amazing.*

Jungryeol clapped his hands together twice and said, "C'mon, I'll treat you all to meat. We'll call the rest of Infinite and get them to come too. ~~~~-sshi, you did a great job. I hope you'll spare us your time so I can congratulate you on the fantastic job you just did. And I'm sure Sungyeol and the rest would love to meet with you again."

You didn't even have to think about your answer. "Of course I would. I'd love to!"

Jungryeol gave the producers an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry that I won't be able to treat you guys to dinner because we really do need this song, 'Crying',  to be urgently produced. Thank you so much for your hard work. I'll buy you all dinner another time."

Jungryeol bowed and got you, Hoya and Dongwoo into the car.

Along the way, Jungryeol called Sungyeol to round up the kids (Infinite) and get them to a close by meat place.

"You did great ~~~~-sshi," Hoya said, as he placed his hand on your shoulder. You blushed.

"Yeah! I never knew you were this good! I think you'll do great when you debut!" Dongwoo gave you a massive hug, which made you blush even more.

Eventually, you broke away from the hug.

"Um…" You shyly started. "You can just call me ~~~~. You can drop the formalities."

Hoya and Dongwoo's face lit up. "REALLY!? Then you have to call us oppa!!" They chimed.

You nodded and slowly said, "Hoya-oppa… and Dongwoo-oppa…"

They cooed over how cute you were.

Jungryeol stopped the car, "We're here."

-----------------

Sorry for not updating ><

I hope this is not a bad chapter :S