Baby Soul

Mine

On a Saturday, you were called the to Jungryeol's office. "Here, ~~~~. Listen to this," Jungryeol said, as he pressed the play button on his laptop. A melody swirled around the room. A few seconds later, a female voice came up. You closed your eyes and listened to it.

*Mmh~~ It's such a nice song~ I wonder who sang it. Wait… IS THAT MY VOICE!?*

You widened your eyes and looked at Jungryeol. Jungryeol smiled and nodded. "It's your voice."

"WHAT!?" You couldn't believe that your voice was being made into a song with members from Infinite.

"Okay," Jungryeol said, as his folded his hands and placed his chin on it, "Here are your debut plans."

"Mmh!? Already?" You were still too shocked by hearing your voice in a professional-made song to take anything else in.

"Here, you're going to go to a photoshoot tomorrow for the cover of your digital single. You'll be shooting with Hoya and Dongwoo again so yeah. Um… Oh, and because we haven't really decided whether you would debut under your real name or a fake name, you'll temporarily debut under the name, 'Baby Soul'. It'll have the meaning of a new-born soul into the music industry."

You nodded and beamed, "That's a pretty name."

"Okay, cool. I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yep," you nodded.

You walked the office, excited about your first ever photoshoot.

 

For your photoshoot, you wore a flowy full-length black dress, with your hair naturally flowing down your shoulders. Dongwoo was dressed in an all black attire, with a sleeveless shirt and black jeans, paired with Dr. Martins. Hoya was dressed in a white singlet with a black blazer over it, with the bottom of the outfit the same as Dongwoo's.

"Okay," the photoshoot director clapped his hands and had all the staff gather around him.

"The theme for today's photoshoot is more of a… dark themed one. So ~~~~-sshi, you will be kneeling on the ground, with your hair slightly messed up and crying. Dongwoo and Hoya, you two will be on either side of her, looking at her with a slight anger. Okay, let's start."

Everyone went to their places. You turned to Dongwoo and Hoya and said, "Fighting, oppas!'

 

You were quite awkward at first, as the atmosphere wasn’t exactly the happiest it could be. But soon, you got used to it. An hour later, the shoot finished. You, Dongwoo and Hoya were huddled around the computer, looking through the pictures one by one.

"This one! This one is the best!" The director said, as he pointed to a picture.

You were sitting on the ground with your hands on the ground in front of you. You had a face of desperation and you could just see your face. Dongwoo and Hoya were on either sides. They had their backs faced to the camera, both looking over their shoulders to look at you. Their expressions weren't angry, but instead, softened at the sight of you crying.

"This, is it. This'll be the photo for your digital single. Okay, IT'S A WRAP!" the director yelled, as he stood up and pack his chair up.

You jumped up and down, "Oppa! We did it! I'm so happy! I can't wait till it's released!"

Dongwoo and Hoya smiled at you and ruffled your hair. "Silly, YOU did it. We were just the extras."

You beamed at them.

They took you home as it was late. You said goodnight and went up, where you would find something that would change the relationship between you and Jaejoong, forever.

---------

Now, what could that be ;)