Accept? Or Decline?

Mine

As you were about to get ready to step out of the door to go out with Hara, Sungyeol texted you.

"~~~~-ah, I'm sorry to tell you so suddenly but my manager-hyung wants to see you urgently. We're coming over to your house right now. I'm sorry if you already had plans but this is a really urgent matter! ><"

You looked at the text and held your breath. *Oh god… The biggest scolding of my life is about to come… I guess I'll just have to text Hara that I have to cancel…*

Just as you pressed send, a knock was heard at your door.

*Ah, it must be Sungyeol-oppa and his manager… Ah… I'm so scared…*

You held your breath and opened the door, expecting some guy next to Sungyeol, yelling at you as soon as he saw your face.

"~~~~!" Infinite all cheered and circled you, giving you a big group hug.

"Huh?" You were overwhelmed that not only were not you scolded by Infinite's manager (yet), but you were now being hugged by six hot guys, all in your favourite band. All except Sungyeol, whose eyes were burning with fury.

"YAH!" Sungyeol yelled, as he grabbed Sungjung but the collar and yanked him off you. He looked at Hoya and yanked him off too.

"YAH! Where do you think your hands are!? HANDS DOWN! STEP BACK!" Sungyeol commanded, and Infinite did as they asked. Hands down by their sides, stepped back and formed a line.

Sungyeol threw them a side glare and huffed, "Good."

His eyes were turned back to you. "~~~~-AH!! HOW ARE YOU!?" Sungyeol jumped on you and hugged you as hard as he could.

"Psht, Sungyeol-hyung gets to be all over ~~~~ and we can't. What he's doing is ten times worse than what we did, hmph. Hypocrite." Sungjung mumbled and looked to the side.

Sungyeol's  sharp ears picked up everything and started slowly strutting to Sungjung, having an extremely fake smile plastered on his face.

"Yes, Lee Sungjung? Did you just say something? Something about someone being hypocritical?" Sungyeol's smiling face quickly vanished to a dangerous glare.

"Ehehehe… nothing hyung… nothing… Manager-hyung! Save me!" Sungjung quickly ran behind their manager and hid behind his back.

Just as Sungyeol was about to pounce on Sungjung, Jungryeol cleared his throat. Sungyeol stopped in his tracks.

Jungryeol cleared his throat again and looked to you, "~~~~-sshi. I'm sorry for the sudden visit but I have an urgent issue to talk to you about. Regarding the sudden appearance of you on Infinite's comeback stage." He lightly bowed.

You gulped and timidly bowed back and gestured for them to come in. "Oh, please come in. We can talk inside. I'll get you all some water."

You sat them all down on the couch and rushed into the kitchen to get 9 cups of water.

"I'll help," Sungyeol got up and volunteered.

You were washing the unused cups but as you were rushing, the cup slipped out of your soapy hands. You held onto your ears and closed your eyes, waiting for the glass cup to smash. But the smash never came. Instead, Sungyeol was standing dangerously close behind you with one hand bent down, catching the cup. His head was on just above your shoulders, his cheeks touching your temples.

"You have to be more careful, or else you'll hurt yourself," Sungyeol whispered into your ear. His hot breath sent shivers down your spine.

"Uh… Um, thanks." You stuttered and continued washing the cups. Your  face flushed red at the thought of how close Sungyeol was to you just then.

*Ah, she's so cute. And smells good. Another thing to add to list, 'Things I Like About ~~~~'.* Sungyeol smiled at the thought and helped you carry the glasses out.

As you sat the water down, the manager took a sip and started talking.

"~~~~-sshi. Regarding the issue of your appearance… Are you aware that you are currently being closely followed by the media?"

You tilted your head, furrowed your eyebrows and shook your head. Jungryeol continued.

"Well, you are. And you're currently being closely related to our company, Woolim Ent. This matter has somewhat brought some damage to our company's name and here, I have come for a compromise.

You sighed and looked down. *I don't have the money to pay them back… What am I going to do… Or is he going to sue me, oh my god… This is not happening…*

Before Jungryeol could finish, Sungyeol stepped in.

"Hyung! You can't do this to ~~~~! She doesn't have the money to pay us back! Plus, she lives alone and still goes to university. Hyung, whatever it is, I'll take the responsibility instead of her. If you want her to pay, you can cut my wages. Or better yet, just take all my savings as well. But don't do this to ~~~~. I'll do anything." Sungyeol had a determined look in his eyes that you knew, he was serious.

You looked up and you were almost moved to tears.

*Oppa…*

Jungryeol raised an eyebrow and gave Sungyeol a weird look. "Even if it means that you're going to have to go through your trainee days again?"

"Yes! Even if it means I have to -" Sungyeol paused. "Huh? Wait…. I don't get it. So if making me become a trainee again equals to ~~~~'s compromise…"

Inside Sungyeol's head: *Me becoming trainee = Compromise. So… ~~~~+ compromise =….*

Sungyeol clapped his hands together and gasped. "~~~~ IS GOING TO BECOME A TRAINEE!?"

Everyone gasped and was shocked.

*Huh!? ME!? BECOMING A TRAINEE!? Sungyeol-oppa must've lost it…*

But to your surprise, the manager nodded his head.

"That's right. The president would like ~~~~-sshi to become a trainee under Woolim. Since in recent articles, it's been speculated that ~~~~-sshi was a trainee under our company, other than denying it. It would be much easier making that statement true. But, of course. That would be completely up to you, ~~~~-sshi."

You were at a lost for words but the rest of Infinite already had a light bulb light up. Sungjung, being the youngest and most energetic one, sprung back to life and hopped right next to you.

"~~~~-ah!! You should become a trainee under our company! Then we can be together everyday! And see each other everyday! Please ~~~~~? Please!! Pretty please!!!"  Sungjung had grabbed hold of your arm and was swaying it from side to side, in attempt to persuade you.

"Yeah, ~~~~-ah. You should join us. Woolim is really nice to us and our president is a really cool guy. Seeing you everyday is also a plus." Woohyun winked at you.

You looked down, deep in thought. Sungyeol came and sat down next to you, while pushing Sungjung away from hanging onto your arm.

"~~~~-ah," Sungyeol had a very soft and caring look in his eyes.

"Don't pressure yourself into being a trainee. It's okay. But, I have to say. I would also like to see you as a trainee under Woolim. Then we would be able to see each other everyday."

You looked up and met his eyes, as soft and tender as ever. You then looked at the manager.

"Um… I'd like to give it some thought. Would it be okay if I had a few days to think about it?"

Jungryeol nodded and said, "Yes, it is a big decision to become a trainee. I'll give you a call in a few days and we can talk about it then."

Jungryeol looked at the clock. It's been 2hrs since he and Infinite had been at your house.

"Well, I think it's time we excused ourselves now. Infinite has their dance practice to go to and we've taken up too much of your time."

Infinite and Jungryeol  made their way to the door.

"We hope to hear the goods news from you," Jungryeol bowed and so did Infinite.

You quickly did a bow and closed the door. You huffed and fell back onto your couch.

*Wow… I've got a lot to think about… Maybe I should ask Jaejoong-oppa about this* you thought.

You went into your room and grabbed your phone.

"OPPA! How're you :) I've got something important to ask you… can you meet me at Mr. tonight at 7? PLEASE! >< It's really urgent…."

Send.

--------------------

Sorry for not updating much >< School's just been dumping assignments and assignments at us… Sigh… WHY ARE THEY SO CRUEL!? T^T