Wingman, At Your Service

Mine

You were backstage at Music Core in JYJ's waiting room. You were there to give them support and you were chatting with Jaejoong in the hallway when L happened to walk past. Remembering that Sungyeol told him about Infinite, and especially Sungyeol, being your current bias, L went and approached you.

"Hello, I'm L from Infinite," L politely bowed and flashed a heart-stopping smile at you.

You turned around to face L and your face just flushed red.

"Ah, He, Hello," You quickly bowed. You bit your lip as a sigh of nervousness and thoughts were rushing through your head.

*Why is L introducing himself to me? Does he know me? Or is he just being polite and was actually going to talk to Jaejoong-oppa instead…* Your shoulders deflated at the last thought.

L saw right through you and gave way to a little smile.

*She's so easy to read.*

"I've heard a lot about you, from Sungyeol. ~~~~~-sshi… right?"

L was waiting for you to reply, looking at you with anticipating eyes. Your mind was about to malfunction from all the mental squealing you were doing.

*OMG!!!! L KNOWS MY NAME!? OMG!!!*

You cleared your throat and try to smile as calmly as you could.

"Yes, I'm ~~~~. It's nice to meet you. Are you doing a performance today? What song are you singing?"

Now, it was your turn to anticipate L's answer. You opened your eyes wide and with the lights hitting it at just the right angle to make them as if they were sparkling.

*She's pretty cute,* thought L.

"It's our comeback stage today. We're singing 'Be Mine'. You've heard it right?" L gave you a questioning look.

You gasped and jumped up and down.

"REALLY!? I LOVE THAT SONG! Actually, I love all your songs!~ Ah… I wish I could watch it… But I forgot your comeback stage was today so I didn't get tickets…" Your shoulders deflated and let out a sigh of disappointment.

A light bulb suddenly lit up above L's head.

"~~~-sshi. How about you come to our waiting room and then you can come backstage and watch us from there. You'll be even closer to us than the other Inspirits ever be," L shot you a wink.

Your face lit up brighter than the sun.

"But!" L suddenly said. He gave a side glance towards Jaejoong. "Only is Jaejoong-sunbaenim allows it."

L gave way to a smile. *What will you choose Jaejoong. To grant her wish and lose her, or to keep her but lose her heart.*

Jaejoong was put in a tough spot and he had to think, quick. You turned around and looked at Jaejoong, begging with your puppy eyes. You were looking up at him, mentally begging him to let you go. Jaejoong gave in and said, "Okay, go." He tried to hide his sadness that you were leaving.

You were oblivious to the fact and was jumping up and down in celebration of being able to was Infinite's comeback, BACKSTAGE!

"WHOO!! Jaejoong-oppa said yes!!" You linked arms with L and tugged his arm with excitement.

"L-sshi, quickly~ Take me to Infinite's waiting room! I can't wait to meet you all!" You were rambling about all things Infinite while L was walking with you, smile and nodding at your conversations. L looked back at Jaejoong, seeing him let out a sigh and walking back to JYJ's waiting room.

*Kim Jaejoong, this is what you get for ruining Sungyeol's life. But it's okay. I'm only helping Sungyeol get his happiness now. I'll put that matter for another time.*

----------------

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! >< I had a writer's block.. :(

I've decided to make alternate endings so you have a choice of who to end up with ^^ (though I know most of you will read Jae's ending first XD)