Of Course You Should!

Mine

Jaejoong was sitting on his bed, with Junsu and Yoochun sleeping on the floor, tired out after continuous all-nighters from a long string of schedule, when your text came.

"Ah, it's a message from ~~~~," Jaejoong said happily.

'OPPA! How're you :) I've got something important to ask you… can you meet me at Mr. tonight at 7? PLEASE! >< It's really urgent…. From ~~~~ <3

"Mmh? Something urgent? I wonder what it is…" Jaejoong gasped as a sudden thought shot through his head.

"OH MY GOD! Maybe she's going to confess her love for me!! YESS!!" Jaejoong pumped his fist in the air.

Jaejoong's excitement was disturbed by a sudden attack of a pillow thrown at his face by Junsu.

"YAH! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE! SHUT IT!" Junsu yelled and went back to sleep, mumbling and cursing Jaejoong under his breath incoherently.

"Aish! YAH! I'M YOUR HYUNG! I'LL YELL AND WAKE YOU UP WHENEVER YOU WANT TO!" Jaejoong chucked the pillow towards Junsu's back and went back to re-reading the text and smiling to himself.

*Hehe, I'll get ready right now, and dress my best. Hmm…*

Jaejoong stood in front of his walk-in wardrobe, pulling out random pieces of clothing, suits and shoes, making a complete mess on the floor. Until finally, he held up an outfit and nodded in satisfaction.

"Perfect."

 

You arrived early and grabbed a seat towards the inside of the restaurant. You hand your hands held together and was fidgeting nervously.

Jaejoong arrived and spotted you right away. *She just stands out from everyone.*

You looked up to see Jaejoong dressed up casually, in a red checked button-up shirt, black skinnies and beige boots.

*Wah, Jaejoong-oppa looks good in whatever he wears.*

Jaejoong sat himself down and looked at you apologetically.

"Did you wait for a long time? I'm sorry."

You shook your head. "No, it's okay oppa, I was just early. Um… Oppa. I have something to ask you..."

Jaejoong's eyes widened in anticipation and gulped.

*She's… Asking me. Oh my god, do I look okay?*

"Um, oppa. I've been thinking… About entering a company… to become a trainee…"

Jaejoong's shoulders deflated. *Ah… So she wasn't going to confess… Well… At least she's thought of me when she needed someone to discuss about something important…"

You continued. "So… Oppa. What do you think? Should I?"

Another thought shot through Jaejoong's head. *Could she be talking about the CJeS auditions that’s going to be held next week? If she auditions and becomes a trainee… THEN I'LL BE ABLE TO SEE HER EVERYDAY! YES!*

Jaejoong's mind snapped back to reality. "Of course you should! It'll be an eye-opening experience. And if you REALLY find it unsuitable, I'm sure you can always quit afterwards."

He was smiling brightly at you, assuring you that becoming a trainee would be the right thing to do.

"Ah…" You tapped your chin. "Well… I guess it wouldn't hurt to join… Thank you oppa, for helping me decide on this. Here, I'll buy you dinner today."

Jaejoong shook his head. "No, I can't let you buy dinner. Gentlemen should never have the lady pay for anything. And frankly, I'm a gentlemen." Jaejoong smiled at you charmingly.

You smiled sweetly. "Thank you oppa."

You and Jaejoong had en enjoyable dinner, with Jaejoong cutting the steak in little pieces for you and occasionally  feeding you.

--------------

HEHE! I'm back with a Jaejoong chapter :3

Finally… >>