Introduction

Mine

Since it wasn't Infinite's turn to go up on stage yet, Sungyeol went looking or you.

*Ha, Kim Jaejoong. Soon, your most precious girl will be mine. Now, let's see where she's sitting….*

Sungyeol spotted you from afar, wearing a jumpsuit that complimented your legs and a white t-shirt underneath.

*Aha, found her! But, damn. That Kim Jaejoong knows how to pick a girl.*

With a raised eyebrow, Sungyeol slowly walked over to you, but because you were sitting amongst other fans, an Inspirit (Infinite's fanclub name) spotted Sungyeol and yelled, "SUNGYEOL-OPPA!".

Your head snapped up at once, hearing the name 'Sungyeol'.

*Did someone say…. Sungyeol…?*

You were curious now, and your heart was pounding at the thought that you would see Sungyeol. You looked around you but didn't notice Sungyeol walking towards you. As soon as you turned around to your left, Sungyeol was standing right there.

"OMO!" You jumped at suddenly seeing Sungyeol.

Sungyeol flashed his signature smile and pulled out his hand from behind, motioning you to shake it.

"Hi, my name is Sungyeol and I take care of the baby fat in the group," Sungyeol said, beaming at you. You, however, only knew how to stare at him in disbelief.

*Su…Sung.. Sungyeol from Infinite.. Is… Is…Talking.. To…. ME!?*

Sungyeol knew this was the reaction that he would get, and did a mental smirk.

*Ha, I'm winning already.*

Sungyeol tilted his head and widened his eyes with a questioning look. He waved his hands in front of your face.

"Hello?~~ Pretty Miss~ I don't know your name yet." He beamed and waited for your answer.

You snapped out of it and quickly replied with a quick bow.

"Ah, hello. My name is Han ~~~~~. It's very nice to meet you, Sungyeol-sshi."

 Suddenly, you felt something weird and you looked back. There were a lot of Inspirits here and they were all glaring at your with jealousy. You shivered at their piercing glares and looked back at Sungyeol.

"Um, it was nice meeting you, Sungyeol-sshi. But if I want to make it out of the studio alive, I think you'd have to stop talking to me. You're making your fans glare at me," you laughed sheepishly.

Sungyeol kept a calm face but his head was churning for ideas to steal you from Jaejoong. Then, he thought of one. He remembered that JYJ's performance was coming up next and he wanted you to miss it.

Sungyeol suddenly leaned in and whispered into your ear, "Go through that door and turn left, where the vending machine is. Meet me there, I'd like to get to know you more."

You were shocked, mainly because Sungyeol was so close to you but even more shocked at the fact that he wanted to get to know you more. Your mind went blank but you nodded as a response.

"Great," beamed Sungyeol, "I'll see you in a bit."

Sungyeol walked out of the door where he instructed you to go and waited for you at the vending machine. He leaned against it, looked down and massaged his face.

*Aish… How can it hurt your face so much from just smiling. I guess smiling is just not my thing.*

 

You were still standing there, stunned. But you shook your head and pinched yourself.

"Ow! Oh my god… So it wasn't a dream."

You looked in the direction of the door. "I should go meet Sungyeol now. It'd be impolite to keep him waiting."

As soon as you walked out of the door, JYJ came on stage. The first thing Jaejoong do was look for you, but you were nowhere to be seen. Jaejoong felt his mind go blank and his body go numb.

*She…. Didn't come.*

 

You went looking for the vending machine and found Sungyeol. You took a deep breath to calm yourself down and smoothed out any wrinkles on your clothes.

*Here goes…*

"Hello Sungyeol-sshi," you beamed.

Sungyeol spotted you and greeted back, "Hello ~~~~-sshi. Um… Is it okay for me to just call you ~~~~~? It feels like we're closer that way." Sungyeol flashed you the most innocent smile.

Your heart melted and you nodded, "Sure."

But Sungyeol added something else, "But you, on the other hand, have to call me oppa."

Your eyes, widened, *Oppa!?*

Sungyeol urged you to say it. "Come on~~ Say it~~"

You said it really quietly, "Sungyeol… Oppa."

Sungyeol smiled triumphantly. He looked down at his watch and realised that JYJ's performance was probably over now.

"Okay ~~~~. I should be going to get ready for my performance now. Um.. Would you mind… giving me your number?"

Your eyes widened but gave him your number anyway and he gave you his.

Sungyeol waved and ran off saying, "Bye!~"

You were left standing there, shocked that you and Sungyeol had exchanged numbers.

*Wow… Two celebrity numbers.*

You looked at the time on your phone and realised you had missed JYJ's performance.

*OH NO!*

You ran back to the room where you came from, to find that JYJ had already finished their live.

 

--------------

 

You missed their performance ><

What'll Jaejoong think/say?

Btw, does anyone like my new poster :D