Sleeping Habits + Temptation

Mine

It was morning.

The rays of the morning sun were hitting Sungyeol's eyes, causing him to stir. He opened one eye and looked at the window.

*Aish… I never leave the curtains open. * Sungyeol paused his thought and looked at the curtains.

*And I don't have lace curtains either….* His eyes wondered around the room.

*Nor do I own dresses… or black pumps. Wait… This… Can't be….*

He looked down.

*~~~~! Ah… So this is ~~~~'s room. , I overslept…*

Sungyeol cursed under his breath but his eyes were filled with warmth when he saw your sleeping face. Your mouth was moving slightly, like you were talk in your dreams. But to Sungyeol, it was like an invitation to kiss.

Sungyeol slowly bend down and moved his face closer to yours. And closer. And closer. So close, he could feel your breathing and you lips ever so slightly brushing against the tip of his lips. Sungyeol closed his eyes to appreciate your lips' slight brushing motions on his. He smiled and sat back up. He laid back down and put his arm over his eyes and sighed.

*I can't do this to ~~~~. I'll do it.. When she's awake, hehe.*

Sungyeol smirked closed his eyes, facing you. Just as he was about to fall asleep, he felt something warm against his chest.

*Mmh?*

Sungyeol looked down and saw you, snuggling against his chest. Sungyeol's eyes widened at your sudden approach. Then, you put your arms around him and pulled him in close, burying your face into his chest.

Sungyeol was taken back and froze.

*What… What is she doing? Is she awake? If she is…. Hehehe…* Sungyeol had an evil smirk on his face. He peeked at your face and sighed.

*Still sleeping huh? That means I can't do anything to her…*

You were muttering something in your sleep again, lips brushing against his chest. Sungyeol's eyes widened at your sleeping habits and winced.

*Why is this girl making it so hard for me to control myself!*

Sungyeol let out a sigh of confession and grinded his teeth to hold in the temptation. He finally let out a sigh and relaxed his tensed muscles.

*Well… I guess I'll just sleep here till she's lets go of me. Hehe, she sure has a tight grip.*

Sungyeol looked down at you and smiled, brushed your hair out of your face and laid his head on your pillow, so close to your face that the tip of your noses were touching.

 But little did you know, that Sungyeol's sleeping habit was sleeping, topless.

--------------

 

I'm sorry for not updating ><

My laptop is still being fixed so I'm doing all this on my sister's laptop.