Hara

Mine

You felt a slight disappointment when the caller ID said 'Hara'. You suddenly remembered that you had actually come with Hara to the concert and picked up.

"Hey Hara~ Where are you?"

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!"

You held your phone away from your ears because you knew that if it was there for any longer, you'd go deaf from Hara's screaming.

"OH MY GOD!! ~~~~~-ah! YOOCHUN IS LIKE, THE MAN OF MY DREAMS!!"

You rolled your eyes at her statement. "Honey, you've said that so many times, you'd be a billionaire by now if you had $1 for every time you said it."

Hara thought about this for a moment.

"OH YEAH ! I WOULD BE ! Man… they should pay me for the compliments I shower Yoochun-oppa with every day. "

You rolled your eyes & chuckled at her comment.

Hara continued. "Well ANYWAYS, let's meet outside the gymnasium now. I'll tell you all about what happened between me and Yoochun-oppa."

You could almost feel Hara wink at you, hinting at something.

"Yeah, alright, let's meet outside. I'll meet you outside in…. 5mins?"

"ALRIGHT! Then, you can tell me what happened between you & Jaejoong," Hara said cheekily.

You thought about that for a moment.

*I've shared everything about my life to Hara since high school. Maybe.. Just once. I'll be selfish this time and keep what happened Jaejoong and I a secret.*

A smile crept up onto your face, giving your face an extra warm touch.

Jaejoong peeked outside the doors to see you standing there, smiling while talking on the phone.

*She's the most beautiful thing ever.*

Then, a thought suddenly appeared into Jaejoong's head.

*OMG! WHAT IF SHE'S TALKING TO HER BOYFRIEND! Damn it…. I forgot to ask her if she was single or not….*

Jaejoong felt sad and disappeared behind the doors. You were completely unaware of Jaejoong and continued with your conversation with Hara.

 

You finished your conversation and met Hara outside. You immediately saw Hara running towards you, ready to give you a big bear hug.

"HAN ~~~~~~! I HAD THE BEST TIME EVER TODAY!"

*Yeah, so did I… I don't think I'll ever forget tonight,* you thought.

Hara linked arms with you and you two chatted about the concert all the way home.

 

 

----------------------------

 

Sorry for not updating guys ><

My school laptop got taken to do some updates so it felt weird doing my fic on my home computer.

I had an assignment as well ><

I'M SO SORRY ! *bows*