Control

Mine

As he edged closer and closer, you closed your eyes tight.

*Oh my god…. IS HE GOING TO KISS ME!?*

Jaejoong was going to kiss you, but since he saw that you were closing your eyes so tightly, he assumed that you were scared.

*Cute thing. But I can't make myself kiss you if you're scared. Then I'll just settle for…*

Jaejoong lightly kissed the placed immediately next to your lips. Your eyes shot open and looked at him in surprise. Jaejoong affectionately smiled.

"I told you, even I won't know what I'll do…" Jaejoong whispered into your ear, his hot breath brushed against your ear, making you flush red and sending chills down your spine.

He got of you and sat next to you on the couch. Seeing that Jaejoong got up, you got up too, still too shocked to say anything. You were in a daze.

Jaejoong looked towards you and nudged you. You snapped out of your gaze.

"Huh? Oppa? Did you want something?" You looked like a lost bunny.

Jaejoong chuckled. "No, I just wanted to make sure that your eyes wasn't going to pop out for staring too long."

You looked down in embarrassment. Jaejoong looked at the clock and put his hands on the sofa and got up.

"I think it's time for me to go. It's past midnight. You should get some sleep. If I stay any later…" Before Jaejoong could finish his sentence, you escorted him to the door.

"Bye oppa," you waved.

"Goodnight ~~~~." Jaejoong smiled and waved.

As you closed the door, you leaned on the door and slid down. *Oppa… what was going through your mind just then…*

Jaejoong stood in front of your door. He finished his last sentence mentally.

*If I stay any later… I might not be able to control myself.*

------------------

He still kissed you XD