Dinner

Mine

"Dinner, is served," Jaejoong said, placing out the food on the table.

"WAH!!" Everyone jumped up from the sofa and ran towards to food. You all sat down and just stared at the big pot of curry. You all took a big sniff of the smell of curry and couldn't wait to dig in.

All three of you looked up at Jaejoong simultaneously, begging with your eyes, as if saying 'Can we eat now. Please?'

Jaejoong looked at you all, slightly taken back by how hungry you all seem you be.

"Ah… sure… Eat."

"WAH!!!" Cheered everyone.

For the next five minutes, it was all a blur of spoons reaching into the curry, chopsticks flying across the table getting food and putting it into their mouths.

Finally, the speed of grabbing food and shoving it into their faces has slowed down and conversations had started over the table.

"So ~~~-ah. What uni do you go to?" Junsu asked, with his chopsticks still in his mouth.

Jaejoong shot him a look and said, "Yah. Kim Junsu. Have some table manners."

Junsu pouted. You chucked and said, "It's okay. I think it's cute."

Junsu was completely revived and beamed at you. "Really?"

You laughed and answered, "Really. I go to Seoul University."

"Oh, that's where I picked you up from. You should've told me," Jaejoong said.

"Haha, yeah. I was quite surprised that you told me to go to Seoul University to meet you. I thought you knew where I studied." You ate some more curry.

"Mmh! Jaejoong-oppa, you're cooking is really the best!" You gave him a thumbs up.

Jaejoong scratched his head and smiled sheepishly, "It's nothing."

You smiled and turned to Yoochun. "Ah, Yoochun-oppa. Can you play the piano for me after we finish dinner?"

Jaejoong's ears perked up. *Did she just say…. 'Yoochun….oppa'!?*  Jaejoong looked up at you while you continued talking.

"Ah, and Junsu-oppa. Can you sing while Yoochun-oppa plays the piano?"

Junsu and Yoochun both smiled at you calling them oppa, and was more than delighted to do as you asked.

Jaejoong was still lost. "Wait, wait a moment. Since when did you call them 'oppa'?"

You looked at Jaejoong and answered his question.

"Um… while you were cooking. We got talking and then we become friends~ Right, oppas?"

Junsu and Yoochun both nodded and patted your head.

Jaejoong was shooting them a mental glare. *I'm going to have a little talk to them about this…*

 

After dinner, Yoochun and Junsu sung and played a self-composed song for you. You all played different games that completely wore you out.

"Oppa… It's getting late. I should get home now," you said, accompanied by a little yawn.

"Yeah, sure. I'll take you home. Junsu, gimme my car keys," Jaejoong said.

Junsu threw him the keys and Jaejoong sleekly caught it.

 

By the time you were home, you were so tired, you almost ran into a wall.

*Ah….*

You stumbled into your bed and pulled the sheets over you. All the time, without realising that Sungyeol was still there, lying right next to you.

 

-----------------

You're FINALLY tasting JJ's food xD 

But you're sleeping with Sungyeol~~~ <3