Serenade

Mine

*I'm.. Going to be serenaded!? Oh my god.. And I'm going to meet them backstage!? What am I going to do… Making myself come here with Hara was hard enough…. Wait a moment…. Seat 50 & 51… That means… OH MY GOD! HARA'S COMING WITH ME TOO! Thank god! At least I'll have someone there with me.*

 

On the other hand, Hara realised it was her seat immediately and got up in a second and started jumping around in joy.

 

"OMG! I'M GOING TO BE SERENADED BY YOOCHUN! AND MEET HIM BACKSTAGE! KYAAA! Wait a moment… if I'm in seat 51 and seat 50 is the person next to me…."

 

Hara slowly turned her head round to face you.

 

"OMG ~~~~~! AREN'T YOU EXCITED? WE GET THE BE SERENADED BY OUR FAVOURITE MEMBERS AND MEET THEM BACKSTAGE!!"

 

Before you could give Hara an answer, Jaejoong interrupted you.

 

"So, who are the two lucky fans? Or are they absent here today?"

 

Hara jumped at the thought be being absent from the concert and quickly yelled back, "NO! WE'RE HERE! ME AND MY FRIEND, ~~~~~, IS HERE!!!"

 

Jaejoong looked in the direction of Hara's voice and spotted you. He's eyes were wide with disbelief but he soon warmed up into a beautiful smile.

 

*Now I know her name AND get to meet her backstage. If she chooses me… I might even get a chance to serenade her. ~~~~~…. I never knew a name could be so beautiful.*

 

Jaejoong bent down and reached out to you. He knelt and put his left hand behind his back, motioning as if to ask for your hand.

 

You hesitated, as you would've never thought that you would be able to get anywhere as near JYJ as you were about to. You slowly reached out to Jaejoong's hand, and lightly put your hands in his.

 

*I'm holding her hand….*

 

Jaejoong's face lit up at the thought and continued to lead you up to the stage.

 

As soon as you stood up on stage, you could feel the blinding light on you and the jealous glares from the fans.

You were THIS close to Jaejoong, and he was still holding you hand.

 

"Okay, my lucky fan," Jaejoong began, "What's your name?"

 

You were so nervous, you hesitated and quickly rehearsed what you were going to say mentally so you wouldn't stuff up.

 

"Um, my name is Han ~~~~~."

 

Jaejoong heard that melodious name again.

 

*It sounds so much better coming from .*

 

"Okay ~~~~-sshi. By whom do you wish to be serenaded on this wonderful night?"

 

Jaejoong showed a slight sign of unsettlement in his eyes.

 

*… I haven't thought about if she's my fan or not… WHAT IF IT ISN'T ME!? OMFG!*

 

Jaejoong started having a mental break down but kept his smile plastered onto his face.

Yoochun & Junsu noticed their hyung's stiff smile and giggled.

 

"Um… My favourite member… is…."

 

Jaejoong gulped.

 

"…Jaejoong-sshi."

 

*OH THANK GOD! She chose me.*

 

Jaejoong let out a sigh of relief.

 

Junsu asked the same questions to Hara.

 

"My favourite member is… YOOCHUN-OPPA!"

 

Hara darted for Yoochun and gave him a BIG bear hug.

 

"Ooft! Hara-sshi…. I can't breathe…"

 

Hara quickly let go and apologised.

 

"I'm so sorry Yoochun oppa… BUT IT'S SO EXCITING TO BE SO CLOSE TO YOU!"

 

Hara quickly ran up for another hug.

 

Junsu felt left out and pouted.

He looked up to where to director was watching.

 

"DIRECTOR! SIR! IT'S NOT FAIR! Can I pick another fan?"

 

The director chuckled but shook his head.

 

"WHAT!? That's not fair!"

 

Junsu started whining but eventually accepted the sad truth and said,

 

"Well hurry up with the serenades… It's depressing enough I don’t have a fan that loves me here with me… I don't want to go through the pain of watching you two serenade longer than you have to," said Junsu, leaving the stage with a slight pout.

 

Jaejoong & Yoochun giggled.

 

"Haha, Junsu! It's okay, we love you!" Yoochun turned to Jaejoong.

 

"Hyung, you go first," he winked at Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong knew exactly what he was winking at and smiled back.

Yoochun left the stage with Hara and left you and Jaejoong standing on stage.

 

"Well, beautiful ~~~~~-sshi. Today, I think I'll sing…"

 

Jaejoong pondered on that for a moment.

And just like that, he thought of the perfect song.

 

"Ah, I've decided. I'll serenade to you, 'Found (Chajatta)'."

 

Jaejoong winked at you and started to sing. His voice melted your heart in a second. The best part?

HE'S STILL HOLDING YOUR HAND !!

 

----------------------------------

 

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW ! :D

 

It'd be nice to have some feedback :3

For those of you who're wondering where Sungyeol is, he'll come out later~

Don't worry ;) I haven't forgotten about him