Picking Out an Outfit

Mine

Your door bell rang. Your head shot up and ran to open the door.

"SUNGYEOL-OPPA!!!" You hugged him tightly, as if he was your saviour.

Sungyeol was overwhelmed by your way of welcoming and was taken back. *What… Just happened?*

Sungyeol looked down to see the top of your head and his hand patted it subconsciously.

*She's cute…*

He proceeded to let his eyes wonder down to see you still in pyjamas, a hoodie with bunny ears and 3/4 pants.

You had buried your face in Sungyeol's chest. *It's so big… and warm… I can sleep here…. AH! OUTFIT!*

You head shot up and Sungyeol stopped patting you. You looked up at him with puppy eyes and pouting lips.

"Oppa~~ Help me pick an outfit that's fit to be seen by a super star," you beamed.

*Babe… You'd look good in anything…* was what he thought in his head, but unconsciously slipped out of his mouth.

Your ears perked up.

"Oppa? Did you just say something? What did you say I'd look good in?" Your eyes widened, anticipating his answer.

Sungyeol's eyes widened as he realised his mistake. He turned his head away and cursed under his breath, "."

Sungyeol turned back and looked down at you, still in his arms.

"Let's go find an outfit for you. Come on, hurry up!"

You suddenly remembered that you had called Sungyeol over to help you find and outfit and clicked your fingers.

"Ah! That's right! I'M GOING TO BE LATE IF I DON'T HURRY! Oppa! This way!" You lead Sungyeol to your room.

Sungyeol looked around in your room, amazed at how neat and pretty it was. Lace curtains and a black ceramic desk with a spinning chair. A laptop sat on top with a cute strawberry lamp looking over the sheets of paper neatly stacked in a pile on the side of the desk. Sungyeol went over and picked one up.

*Ah, it's her assignment.*

Sungyeol looked over his shoulder to find you standing in front of your wardrobe, still trying to figure out what to wear. Sungyeol chuckled at your troubled face and quietly stood behind you, with his hand his chin.

"Hmm, what shall our pretty ~~~~ wear today?"

You were completely oblivious to the fact that he was behind you and jumped when you suddenly heard his voice from behind. You playfully hit his chest, "OPPA!"

Sungyeol wanted to tease you even more so he pretended that the punch hurt him like hell. He was clutching on to the place where you punched him.

"Yah…. Han ~~~~~… Where'd you learn to punch to hard…" Sungyeol squeezed his face in agony.

You started to worry and panic. What if you had actually hurt him? You went over to him and reached your hand out to where you punched him.

"Oppa!? Are you hurt? Are you okay… I didn't know my punches were that hard…" You looked at the fist that punched him, but a big hand covered that fist and pulled it towards him. You looked up to see Sungyeol grabbing your hand, smiling at you.

"I was joking," he winked.

You widened your eyes and froze for a moment.

"YAH! Sungyeol-oppa!" You were angry and turned your back to him.

*What if he was really hurt? I thought he was in a lot of pain… I was GENUINELY worried!*

While you were sulking in the corner, Sungyeol scratched his head as to what he should do next to comfort you.

You suddenly felt a pair of arms embrace you from behind. You eyes widened as you felt Sungyeol's head leaning on your shoulder, close to your neck.

"I'm sorry ~~~~-ah. I just wanted to tease you a little. You do not know how cute you are when you're flustered, haha."

You felt his hot breath on your neck and his temple on your cheek. You blushed at the thought that Lee Sungyeol, your current bias is so close to you.

Sungyeol broke away from the embrace, grabbed your shoulders and turned you around.

"Now, shall we choose an outfit for you?" Sungyeol said, with a smile warmer than the sun.

You nodded in agreement, still feeling flushed from that embrace by Sungyeol.

Sungyeol was now standing in front of your wardrobe as well, tapping his chin.

"Hmm… what should I pick…" he said, as he started reaching into your wardrobe and grabbing pieces and matching them on the bed.

 

Finally, Sungyeol decided on you wearing a black one-piece dress with three black-stripped white bows down the front. He did your makeup slightly, curled your hair and even went down to the shopping centre near your house to buy you a pair of black pumps. He stood back and took a final look at you.

*She's stunning. So different to the other girls I've been with….* He gaze wandered to the pair of pumps he bought you.

"How can a girl your age not have a single pair of heels?" Sungyeol asked, with a dumbfounded face.

"Well… I don't really wear heels… And… I don't know how to walk in them…"

Sungyeol's eyes widened. "What!? You don't even know how to walk in them!?"

You nodded with your head down and bit your lip. *Oppa must think I'm useless as a girl now…*

Sungyeol sighed as he realised he was going to have to teach you to walk in heels.

 

As Sungyeol taught you, you got the hang of it.

*Walking in heels isn't so bad after all!*

At the thought of doing well, you started jumping about a little. Sungyeol was sitting on your bed with a smile of satisfaction on his face. *She's doing well.*

You were about to hop in front of Sungyeol when you suddenly lost your footing and fell… right on top of Sungyeol!

Sungyeol was shocked and was staring at you. *We're lying on her bed…. And she's on top of me… NO! I CAN'T! She's different from other girls…*

Sungyeol snapped out of it and looked back at you, you eyes widened, but still very pretty. Sungyeol gently pushed you away and you both sat on the bed, with awkward silence.

Sungyeol slightly glanced to the side and coughed.

"Um… So… Who're you meeting tonight? What time are you meeting them?"

Your head quickly glanced at the clock.

"6.30!? IT'S 6.30!? OH MY GOD! OPPA! I'M GOING TO BE LATE! Oppa, can you lock my door after you go out please, I'm going to be late meeting Jaejoong-oppa! BYE OPPA! SEE YOU TOMORROW!"

You quickly waved goodbye, grabbed your already packed bag and rushed out the door.

 

You were now running on the streets, racing to get to Seoul University before Jaejoong.

*Aish, I can't be late! I'm meant to be meeting Jaejoong-oppa!*

Flashbacks of Sungyeol's back hug and you falling on him were quickly playing through your head. You blushed but quickly shook them out of your head.

*Aish! I can't think about them right now! I'm going to be late meeting Jaejoong-oppa!*

You looked at your phone. It read 6.40.

You were now sprinting.

 

Sungyeol was left sitting on your bed and smirked to himself.

*Lee Sungyeol. You just helped ~~~~ get ready to meet your rival. And you evendolled her up to the point where even YOUR heart was wavering. What are you going to do, Lee Sungyeol. You need to take her away from Kim Jaejoong!*

"Argh!!" Sungyeol ruffled his hair in frustration and fell back onto your bed.

*Even her bed smells nice.* His eyelids were suddenly getting heavier.

*Maybe… just… a little power nap….* Sungyeol put his hands cupped in front of his face and fell asleep.

 

-------------------

 

Ok, so you're FINALLY going to be at Jae's house 

Next chapter, promise! :)