I Accept

Mine

After having dinner with Jaejoong, you decided to call up Infinite's manager to tell him the good news. After 3 rings, Jungryeol picked up.

"Ah, ~~~~-sshi? How are you?" Jungryeol politely asked.

"Ah, yes. I'm very fine. And you?"

"Just as fine as you are. So ~~~~-sshi. What brings you to call me on such a lovely evening? Do you have the good news that I've been waiting for?" Jungryeol anticipated your answer over the phone.

"Um, yes. In fact, that's why I called. I've decided… to take you up on the offer and become a trainee under Woolim. Unless of course, you don't want me too. Then that is also completely understandable." You calmly said.

"No, no! Why would we want that? Of course, I'm very happy to hear you say that. And I'm sure the rest of Infinite are delighted to hear this as well, since they've been bugging me about whether or not you've gotten back to me about this. Um, if it's okay with you. Could you stop by the office tomorrow so we can get things finalised?"

"Yep, sure. What time shall I stop by?"

"Um, around 1pm would be a good time. I'll run it by the president asap. And, thank you again ~~~~-sshi. You made a good choice. Well, I've got to get to Music Bank with Infinite now. I shall talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight," Jungryeol said.

"Ah, yes. Goodnight to you too. I'll see you tomorrow." You hung up and huffed a breath, looking up at the night sky.

*I hope I don't regret this…*

You swung your arms and walked home.

----------------

A really short chapter this time ><