Tickets

Mine

 

 

You were sitting in your living room, watching Sungyeol on Strong Heart doing another one of his hilarious kkap dances.

"AHAHAHAHAHA !" was all you managed to get out of you before you had to stop and take a breath before dying for laughter.

"Oh my god, no wonder I love Sungyeol ! He's the cutest AND funniest idol there is," you said, wiping a tear (of laughter) from your eyes.

Sungyeol did an encore kkap dance which made you burst into laughter once again, and began ROFL-ing.

Once everyone on the show said goodbye and the credits ran, you turned the TV off and went to your room to go on allkpop and check out the latest news. The first headline you saw was about Jaejoong & JYJ. Those words, 'Jaejoong' and 'JYJ' brought you back to the memories of when you first heard of DBSK splitting up. You immediately closed your browser and turned around, with your back facing the computer screen. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

"It's okay… Calm down. It's almost been a year since they've broken up… You can do this," you comforted yourself. But the truth was, seeing news about JYJ and, especially about Jaejoong, would still bring an ache in your heart, as Jaejoong was your ultimate bias.

You took a deep breath and opened the browser to allkpop again. You caught a glimpse of what the headline said.

'JYJ to kick off their World Tour at Hwajung University Gymnasium in March'

You stared with your eyes wide open. Your heart began to thump like the times you used to hear that DBSK was going to have a concert.

*Oh my god… They're finally having an actual concert… It's been so long since I last saw them live…*you thought.

You clicked into the article and read on.

"…with the World Tour kicking off in Hwajung University Gymnasium on 3rd March…"

You gasped at the date. "It's on my birthday…. Next week"

Tears started to come up and fell onto the keyboard. Just then, your mobile rang. You jumped and picked it up "Hello?"

"~~~~-ah ! Guess what I've got for you!" "Oh, Hara, it's you," you said with a slightly shaky voice.

"~~~? Did someone make you cry? Don't cry ! I'm here ! And as soon as you tell me that douche's name, I'll go punch him right in the face for you ! How does that sound?"

Hara's comment made you chuckle and you thought to yourself, 'Haha, Jaejoong-oppa needs his face to survive in the business."

"Haha, it's okay Hara, it's nothing," you sniffed, "So, what did you have for me?" you wondered, with utmost curiosity.

"OH ! Right. I have tickets to…. JYJ'S WORLD TOUR !! OMG !! SO EXCITED !!"

Your face fell at the thought of seeing JYJ.

Hara continued, "AND OMG ! I GOT VVIP SEATS FOR THE BOTH OF US !! And since the concert's on your birthday, it'll be my birthday present to you."

You were silent over the line. You were thinking about how you would react if you saw Jaejoong performing and being his charismatic self again.

"~~~, are you THAT happy that you're speechless!? I KNOW RIGHT ! I'm such a good friend ! Well, I'll see you at school tomorrow and we can talk over the details later okay? GOODNIGHT !!!"

And with that, Hara hung up and left you with the phone still in your hand, speechless.

*Oh my god… I'm going to see JYJ.. And with VVIP seats as well… I'm going to be able to see Jaejoong up close… What am I going to do..*

And with that thought in your mind the whole night, you went to bed and dreamt a dream only of Jaejoong.

----------------------------

Hey ~ this is my first fanfic ^^

What do you think of it so far?

 

Please comment below ~ :D