A Day With B.A.P

The Blonde Hair Guy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0ZBLypSPwXtZGPcNE1CT    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu68sZyqs5MuONAafoJA1

~DAEHYUN'S POV~

It was nearly 1am and Yoora fell asleep on the couch while watching the movie. I spun my head around and saw her sleeping peacefully. She looked beautiful and her face was full of innocence when she was sleeping. It was cold sleeping in the living room and I decided to bring her into her bedroom. I carried her and amazaingly, she was light. Had she not eaten any food? I didn't want to wake her up so I didn't made any loud noises. 

"D-don't. A-arraso, I'll stop hanging out w-with them" Yoora muttered in her sleep. Her voice was full of fear when she muttered those words. I was puzzled when she said those words. There must be something that's been bothering her. She wiggled her body, wanting to change the position of her sleep on my arms. She wiggled again, wanting to let go off my grip on her waist but I held her tightly and placed her on the bed. 

It looked like she had a nightmare. She kept saying "Don't hurt her and that she'll stay away from them". I didn't really understand but she would furrowed her eyebrows. I was geting worried that she might be keeping something from me. I was concerned and I pull up the covers to her chest. I placed my hand on her face and brushed her cheeks with my thumb. I smiled looking at how adorable and beautiful she was. 

I took a last glance before heading back to the guest room to get some sleep. I don't really know what I'm feeling right now. Yoora was very nice and a shy girl. I wasn't really interested in her the first time we met. I even thought that she was a brat. What am I feeling actually? Do I like her? Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. Maybe it's just those stupid feelings that I have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~YOORA'S POV~

I woke up the next morning and found myself on my comfortable bed. How the heck did I get up here? I remembered that I had fallen asleep on the couch while watching the movie. Maybe I could have sleepwalk! I thought to myself! Then, I remembered those strong arms holding my legs and waist while carrying me. Could it be Daehyun? I shook my head, assuring myself that it was not him but deep inside my heart, I knew it was him. 

It was a great Saturday morning and I jumped out of bed, deciding to make breakfast. The house was quiet and I thought that Aunt and Uncle was not homed yet. I was still in the clothes that I wore yesterday night and didn't bothered to shower first. I wanted to make breakfast for Daehyun. I took a peek in the guest room and realised that he was still sleeping soundly.

His broad shoulders were facing me and I went to the kicthen to start making breakfast. I wanted to do some pancakes. I tied my hazelnut brown hair into a messy bun and started cooking. Dada was not at home since he already rented a place for himself that was near his workplace. It's a good thing for me because I couldn't let myself to live in the same place as him.

I appreciated the fact that Aunt Sooni and Uncle Myungdae welcomed me whole-heartedly and treated me like their own daughter. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I reckoned that it must be Daehyun. My body stiffened and I don't know why. Why was I nervous? I acted like I didn't know he was there and continued cooking. Then, I spun around and saw Daehyun looking blankly at me. What a cute face.

"Eo, you're awake. Had a good sleep? I made some breakfast for you and you might wanna wash up after that" I told Daehyun. He didn't budged. I went towards him and waved my hand infront of his face, thinking he wasn't awake but he grabbed my wrist and smiled at me. I giggled and went upstairs to take a shower. I wore a baggy sweatshirt and studded denim shorts. Then, I went down to the kitchento check on Daehyun.

I saw there were leftovers pancakes placed on the table. My stomach made a grumbling noise and I took a pancake, stuffed it in my mouth with puffy cheeks. I was chewing the pancakes with puffy cheeks and I was shocked to see Daehyun looking at me while chuckling. I realised that I was eating with my mouth full. I chewed and chewed the pancake and swallowed it. I made a weird laugh after that. 

"Gomawo for allowing me to sleep over your house" Daehyun smiled.

"No problem" I muttered under my breath. Sigh, he's leaving already?

Daehyun went to the door and wore his shoes but then he stopped and stared at the ground. A few minutes later, he spun around to face me. My heart was fluttering and my stomach did flips. Why was he looking at me like that? His eyes were sparkling and he looked so handsome. 

"Do you want to go back with me to the dorm? I want to show you around with B.A.P. Besides, the guys really want to see you ever since w-we talked about you" Daehyun stuttered and scratched his head. "It's alright if you don't want to come" He continued. Holy crap, I'm invited to a celebrity's dorm?! This just got real, this is dope! I was too excited that it made me speechless. Daehyun noticed that I was zoning out, still shocked and flicked my forehead lightly. I rubbed my forehead and pouted. Then, I nodded shyly, agreeing to come to their dorm. I quickly went upstairs and changed into my skinnies and long sleeved crop top.

We walked our way to the dorm and it took us only 15 minutes. At first, it was awkward for the both of us since we didn't talk much. Suddenly, I blurted out something, "Err, did you carry me to my bedroom last night?" I don't know why I asked that but my heart just wanted to know if it was really him. He looked at me blankly and nodded. He still had the black mask across his face so that no one would recognised him and I saw him blushing. Why is he so freaking adorable!

"Eo, gomawo for teaching me my assignments yesterday night........ and err, for bringing me up t-to my b-bedroom" I stuttered and scratched my head. I was too nervous and I was blushing too when I knew it was him. Daehyun nodded and said, "The guys really want to see you." The guys? B.A.P? Why do they want to see me?

"Waeyo? did you guys talked bad about me?" I asked Daehyun and put my arms across my chest. Daehyun laughed and shook his head.

"Yongguk hyung was talking about you when you just transferred into our school. He was the one who saw you first. He said that you were nice and stuffs..." He said. I bit my lip and nodded. I was still blushing. 

Soon, we came over this huge and tall building. We went inside the elevator and soon, we came infront of B.A.P's dorm. I was both scared and excited to see them. Daehyun must have sense that I was scared and he said, "Kwaenchana, everything will be fine. They're great guys but are very playful at times" Daehyun assured me and I just nodded. Daehyun rang the doorbell and there was like a small camera by the side to let the people inside know who it was. 

Suddenly, a tall an bubbly boy opened the door and hugged Daehyun. "Hyung! Where did you go yesterday night?! Eo, annyeonghaseyo. Hyung, who is she? Is she your girlfriend?" The boy nudged Daehyun and winked at him. Here we go again, I smiled and blushed.