Umma Seunji & Kwon Jiyong

The Blonde Hair Guy

~YOORA'S POV~

The morning sunshine shine through the window. I opened my eyes and squinted around the room. Huge pair of arms were circling my waist and I turned my body to look at Daehyun. 

I smiled to myself knowing that he had brought me up and made me sleep last night. I looked at his handsome face and bit my lips. Gosh, those delicate and thick lips were asking me to kiss them.

I hesitated. I didn't want to wake him up. I looked at the clock and realised that we were almost late for school. I let go of Daehyun's arms but it was too strong. I glanced at him and he was still asleep.

I looked at him again and suddenly Daehyun's mouth twitched into a small smile. I shook his body and said, "Daehyun ah, we're late! Palli wake up!" Daehyun didn't seem to budge so I just let him sleep while I went to the bathroom to wash up.

I took my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. Suddenly, Daehyun came into the bathroom without even knocking and backhugged me. He rested his chin on my shoulder and gave a small smile. 

"Good morning darling," He said, still unaware that we were late for school.

"Yah, we are mfhjfk late mshfm for shcn school!" I stuffed the tootbrush back into my mouth. 

Daehyun didn't seem shocked at all. In fact he said, "Can we just skip school today? I feel tired." He tightened his grip onto my waist and I sighed. I shook my head vigorously, trying to let him go.

"Ani, we have to!" I retorted.

Unexpectedly, Daehyun took me by the waist and carried me to the room again. He threw us on the bed and snuggled into my neck. I looked at the clock, realising that we were already late.

I groaned and slammed my face onto the pillow, knowing that it's no use to fight Daehyun back. 

On the other hand, Daehyun smirked knowing that he had succeeded. "Aish Jung Daehyun...." I mumbled onto the pillow. 

"Assa, now I can spend time with my baby~" Daehyun cooed and gave me his signature smile. I just rolled my eyes and huffed.

"You owe me, Daebutt." I retorted and made my way to the bathroom.

Daehyun stood up from the bed and rushed behind my back before giving me a long passionate kiss. "A good morning kiss for my honey. Does that count?" Daehyun rested his chin on my shoulder.

I blushed. "Aigoo, is my baby blushing?" Daehyun pinched my cheeks and I shook my head.

"Ani, I'm not. Palli dress up!" I told Daehyun and pushed him out of the bathroom. "To where? We're not going to school are we?" Daehyun asked.

I just chuckled and said, "Follow me to grocery shopping!" 

Soon, the both of us were walking hand in hand to the market. Of course Dahyun had to wear his balck mask to cover up his handsome face. Hopefully nobody would be able to recognise him.

"Yah, why are there so many snacks?!" I bellowed when I saw half of the trolley full with junk food.

Daehyun just smiled shyly and said, "You want some don't you?"

I rolled my eyes and took a bar of chocolate. Daehyun's eyes lit up when he saw the chocolate bar in my hand. "Eo, don't I have one?" I chuckled and smirked.

I shook my head while Daehyun pouted. "Ani, you had some snack already. You're going to become a fatty" 

Daehyun whined and whine on how much he loved chocolates and he needed them. I ignored his complains till he was too tired of fighting back. "You're not going to gain abs if you keep eating you know." I retorted.

Daehyun was busy paying and handling the grocery while I went to the bathroom for awhile. Suddenly, I bumped into a tall lady who looked probably in her 40s.

The lady had a a little boy, holding her hand. The boy looked totally adorable. I reckoned that the boy was her son. I looked up to look at the lady's face only to see SeunJi standing there. (A/N : SeunJi is Yoora's 'mother')

SeunJi looked a little shocked too. I gulped and tried to walk away when SeunJi spoke, "So you're here?"

I didn't answer, I just nodded and looked away. I didn't want to bother her anymore. It's been awhile since I've actually seen her and it pained to know that she's talking to me as if nothing happened.

"You know, this little kid is your brother. Same as you and your dad. Worthless and a useless piece of crap." SeunJi retorted. 

My eyes shot up when she said that. I turned my head and looked at the little boy. He had the same hair color as me, hezelnut brown and his nose structure was the same too.

His eyes were adorably big and round. I was captivated by his features. He was a littleplum, making him look much adorable. I glared at SeunJi and said, "Don't ever say that."

SeunJi raised one of her brows and said, "You know, I don't have the time to actually take care of this useless kid like you are. Here, I'm sick and tired of being called as your mother. You guys are nothing to me. So I'll hand him over to you. From now on, he's under your care. If you dare tell this or report to the police, I'll make sure that you're dead meat." SeunJi handed the little boy over to me.

I growled and said, "I didn't even acknowledged you as my mother with that ty attitude of yours. This boy is better without you. Now leave." I glared at her and she just rolled her eyes.

She made her way out of the restroom and gave me a smirk. 

"Annyeong, what's your name little fella?" I squat down and looked at the little boy.

He looked a little intimidated at first but then he said, "Kwon Jiyong." He gave me a small smile, showing his chubby cheeks.

Then, Daehyun came and had a worried look on his face. "Who is he? what's he doing here? Is he lost?" I bit my lip and hesitated. I didn't know what to explain to Daehyun.

It's a long story and I don't know if I can bring myself to tell him. "Urm, can we talk in a cafe? I'll explain everything there." I pleaded Daehyun. He gave him and smiled.

"She just left him like that?" Daehyun gasped. 

I nodded solemnly and rubbed Jiyong's chubby cheeks. "It's fine if you don't like kids, I can err.. Take care of him myself." I assured Daehyun.

Daehyun's worried face softened and turned to me. "I didn't say that jagiya~ I like kids. I guess it's fine if we take care of him till your Aunt comes home"

My eyes widened in shock, "Jinja?! You mean that?!" 

Daehyun grabbed my palm and our hands interlaced. "Ne~" He smiled, showing his high cheekbones.

"Jiyong ah, you're going to live with hyung and noona arraso?" Daehyun squatted down and pinched his cheeks. Jiyong smiled and nodded cutely while grabbed my hand.

"Noona, Jiyong is tired. Can we go home?" Jiyong rubbed his eyes and pouted.

"Aigoo, our Jiyonggie is tired? Arraso kaja~ Let's go home cutiepie!" I carried him up. 

"Aren't I your cutiepie?" Daehyun pouted solemnly and took the purchases in his hands.

I chuckled and went closer to Daehyun. I tip toed and kissed his nose, "Ani, you're my man" Then, I winked, earning him to blush madly.

"Yah Kwon Yoora, since when do you know how to talk these lovey dovey stuffs?" Daehyun mumbled, thinking that I couldn't hear him.

I smiled and faced him, "Wae, you don't like it? I know you love it." I pecked his nose again and he scrunched his face.

Jiyong wiggled his body and turned to face Daehyun. With his high-pitched voice, he asked Daehyun, "Hyung, are you two married?" Daehyun smiled under his black mask.

"Ani, not yet. I have to win her heart and think of a good proposal." Daehyun paused, "Jiyong ah, you'll be my best man when hyung is marrying noona right?" 

Jiyong looked up from biting his hand and beamed, "Yes yes, I will!" Daehyun laughed and pinched his cheeks.

"Noona! Hyung is going to marry you soon. Say yes!" Jiyong pumped his fist into the air and gigled to himself.

"Aigoo our Jiyonggie is so hyper today! Kyeopta.." I laughed and kissed his cheek. Then, I tickled his tummy making him giggling to himself.

"You're a natural baby girl. You're going to be a great mother to our baby~" Daehyun leaned in closer while holding onto my waist and whispered into my ears.

I blushed to turn at Daehyun and our lips met. Daehyun smiled and twirled his tongue around my mouth. 

"Cheesy Daebutt.." I mumbled.

"I know you love me that way!" Daehyun smirked and winked at me. Pulling me closer to his embrace.

Aigoo, I'm done! I will may be on a long hiatus. I have my end of year exams coming up so I have to start learning.

Maybe I'll get to update only one or two chapter in one week. I hope you guys can wait cause you're the best!

I hope you guys can wait! Thank you for the votes, subscribes and comments! I love it & I enoy reading it!

I love you guys for giving me alot of support!

Here's some gif!

 tumblr_mq38d0POVD1rdnt5vo1_500.gif  

tumblr_mspgtwKXT41ssxvjvo1_250.gif   tumblr_mnuutd1EEs1qaomhzo1_500.gif  

This is B.A.P saying I love You in different languages!

I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO XX

tumblr_ma9e09HWg81rdicico1_250.gif   tumblr_ma9e09HWg81rdicico2_250.gif  

tumblr_ma9e09HWg81rdicico3_250.gif   tumblr_ma9e09HWg81rdicico4_250.gif

tumblr_ma9e09HWg81rdicico5_250.gif   tumblr_ma9e09HWg81rdicico6_250.gif