First Kiss?

The Blonde Hair Guy

After all the drama in the dorm, it was getting late and I decided to go back home. "Noona, do you really have to go? Aish, I'll miss you!" Zelo pleaded with those cute puppy eyes. I chuckled and said, "Yah, it's not like I'm going to be gone forever. Arraso, take good care of yourself". I walked down the stairs and glanced at the boys one last time. They didn't agree on me going back home alone at this time since it's dangerous but I assured them that it'll be fine. Besides, I didn't want to trouble them. 

Daehyun's eyes were full of woriness. Aish Jung Daehyun, don't think that way. He thought. Soon, Yoora was out of sight. 

It was getting cold and I shivered upon the weather. I hugged myself and strut along the streets. It was fun today, honestly. I felt as if it was a family. Suddenly, I felt as if there were a presence behind me. I turned around and squinted my eyes, but there was nothing. I shuddered at the thought of what might happened. Kwon Yoora, don't think about bad thoughts. Then, there it is the footsteps. I was dead in my tracks. I didn't want to look behind.

I took a peek behind and saw that there was someone following me. He had a black coat over his shoulders and wore a beanie over his head. He had his hands in his pockets, looking down. I kept walking but was still fearful of what might happened. Then, the guy came closer and I turned behind to see a familiar mask plastered on his face.

"Yah Jung Daehyun! What are you doing here? You scared the crap out of me" I bellowed.

"I need to bring you home safely. It's not nice for a girl to be walking home alone at this point of time" Daehyun demanded. I softened and hung my head low. I was touched that he eventually took the time to send me back home, ensuring that I was safe.

I shifted back to stand beside him. As we were walking back home, there was totally long awkward silence. I felt safe when I was with him. It felt as if I could count on him to protect me. Finally, we came upon my Aunt's house. I could see there were lights on. I guess Aunt Sooni is at home. I went to face Daehyun and said, "D-daehyun ah, gomawo for everything. You were there when I needed you and that's what it matters. Really, thank you. I appreciate that you would listen to my problems" My arms slid into his waist and I was hugging him.

His body was warm and it felt so comfortable. I don't know why I did that but I followed my instincts. I guess that was all I could give him in return after what he had did to me. Daehyun flinched, probably a little shocked that I suddenly hugged him. But soon, his hands was wrapped against my shoulder and he my hair. I just needed comfort, someone to hug me. I loosen the grip and walked towards the door

I took a last glance at Daehyun and smiled at him. When I wanted to grab the doorknob, warm, hands were interlaced onto my fingers. Then, Daehyun leaned in to kiss my cheek. His lips were soft and gentle. His kiss melted onto my cheek eventhough it was cold. Electric currents flowed into my body. I flinched and stared at him blankly. "No problem," He said while smirking. 

I was shocked and I just nodded, still blushing and went into the house. I leaned onto the door and sighed. My heart fluttered and it felt so.... refreshing. My first kiss was stolen by someone! I really didn't know what I was suppose to be feeling. That night, I couldn't help but to think over what happened earlier and kept smiling like a fool.

~DAEHYUN'S POV~

I told the guys that I will be following Yoora, making sure that she's alright. The guys agreed and Zelo wanted to follow but I restrained him. He was too hyper and I didn't want Yoora to fin out that I was following her. "Yah, make sure she's alright. Don't let anything hurt her. If you hurt her, you'll be dead." Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung hissed. Of course, why the hell would I want to hurt her? As I went out of the house, I saw Yoora walking down the street, hugging herself.

I walked faster to catch up with her and hung my head low. I really didn't want her to know that I'm following her. Suddenly, she craned her head to the back and saw me. I lowered down my beanie and camouflaged myself into the darkness. then, I decided to come closer to her.

"Yah Jung Daehyun! What are you doing here? You scared the crap out of me" She said. I smiled underneath the mask.

I chuckled at said, "I need to bring you home safely. It's not nice for a girl to be walking home at this point of time."

She smiled and nodded. It was awkward between the two of use during the journey back home. Soon, we reached her house and she spun herself to face me. "G-gomawo Daehyun ah for everything. You were there when I needed you and that's what it matters. Really, thank you. I appreciate that you would listen to my problems" Then, she hugged me.

I stood there rooted to the ground when her arms slid into my waist. I was dumbfounded. My mouth curled into a smiled and hugged her back. Her body was so warm. I felt so nervous. Then, she left to the front door and turned the doorknob. I couldn't miss this chance, I thought. I went up to the stairs, closer to her and grabbed her wrist. I leaned closed to her face and gave a quick peck onto her cheeks. 

"No problem" I was grinning from ear to ear. Yoora blushed and I thought it was cute of her. Then, I noticed something. Her cheek was a little swollen from before. When I was putting the towel onto her face, she flinched and I knew something was wrong. I saw the swollen marks and squinted my eyes. Did something happened? I was worried that something bad might have happened to her again. 

I smiled at her and trudged back to the dorm. I was still wondering about her cheek. It looked totally unsual and swollen. It looked as if someone had punched or slapped her really hard. Why am I feeling this way? I care for her. I put my hands into my pocket and went straight to the dorm. "Yah,was she okay?" Yongguk hyung asked. I nodded. The boys seemed to like her especially the maknaes.

"I saw you kissed her" Himchan hyung said.

"Mwo?! I-I didn't kissed her! She's not even my type! Why the heck would I kissed h-her?" I wanted to cover up my feelings.

Himchan hyung furrowed his eyebrows and said, "Tsk, liar. Daehyun ah, it's kinda obvious that you like her. Well, to us it is. Of course I spied on you. I wanted to make sure that everything was alright and that you wouldn't do anything bad to her. You know what Yongguk hyung would feel right?" Himchan hyung teased. 

"Aish, I would not do anything to her hyung." I argued. 

"Arraso, I know you will not do it. And besides...... that was a great move there, dude" Yongguk hyung joined in.

"H-hyung, you're not angry? I-I know that y-you liked her but...." My voice drifted off.

"Yah, I  like her but let me tell you this, I won't hesitate to take her back from you if you hurt her. I'm not going to ruin your relationship cause I know she likes you too. Just be careful. If one tear drops on her cheeks, I'm taking her from you arraso?" Yongguk hyung demanded. I gulped and nodded. "Yah, don't take it seriously alright? I just want to see the both of you happy" he continued.

Yes, Yongguk hyung had a crush on her and he really liked her. He found out that Yoora liked me and he didn't want to stop that from happening. But no matter what happens, he will not let anyone hurt Yoora. 

That night, I kept thinking of Yoora. She would often come into my dreams and she looked beautiful. Is this the sign of falling in love?

Sorry for not posting for so long ><