Couple competition?

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

             I sat down on the bleachers, with my palms on my chin making it as a support. "Noona! We missed you!" Zelo and Jongup ran across the whole basketball court and jumped into the air before throwing their arms onto my small body.

             I smiled and ruffled their hair. "How have you little cuties been? I missed you guys too." I pinched their cheeks.

             Zelo blinked his eyes while saying, "It's been a bit boring without you. Let's hang out after this?" He suggested. I laughed at the maknae's wiggling eyebrows and nodded.

             "So, who did you guys paired up?"

             "I'm with Jiyoon while Junhong is with Sohyun. Himchan hyung is not playing since he's not feeling well." As soon as I heard the news, a milky skinned and familiar figure stood by me, pinching my cheeks as hard as he could.

             "YOORA!!!! Yah, I missed my baby girl!" I chuckled and hugged Himchan. "I missed you too oppa!" Himchan ruffled my hair and took a seat beside me.

             "Urm noona, do you know that Dae hyung was forced to partner up with Hyuna by the producer?" My eyes rounded and my fists were clenched together as soon as I heard the news. I took a glance at the basketball court where Daehyun was at and saw him distancing himself between the crowd and making his was to the bleachers.

             "Dae hyung didn't want to but he was forced." Jongup defended his hyung. I nodded, totally understanding the situation. Suddenly, Daehyun came and sat beside me.

             "Ottokae.. I was forced by PD-nim..." Daehyun ruffled his hair in frustration. I softened looking at his worried expression and interlaced his fingers with mine.

             "Kwaenchana. Just don't let that little missy touch you everywhere, it just irks me." Daehyun looked up and his twinkling eyes met with mine.

             "I believe you. How about, you win this game for me?" I held out my pinky. Daehyun hesitated and looked at me again. Soon, Daehyun softened and wrapped his pinky with mine.

             "Cheer for oppa, baby?" He leaned in and whispered in my ears. I nodded while Daehyun trudged off to start the game. I clapped proudly looking as Daehyun trudged off when Hyuna took the chance to glare at me.

             Glare as much as you want, I'm not even affected a single bit. Instead, I just rolled my eyes and started cheering for Daehyun.

             "Yah, why does Hyuna hate you so much?" Himchan nudged my elbow.

             "Molla. She just wants Daehyun from me and it just gets on my nerves." I explained.

             She totally knows how to make someone angry even before the slightest thing ever. Meanwhile, the game was already halfway and Daehyun was still standing tall with his other partner, Hyuna.

             Zelo didn't make it to the second round when they had to hop together in a bag to the finish line. Jongup had failed the second round as he just thought he didn't want to continue. Yongguk and Youngjae was still in the same round as Daehyun. Unknowingly, Yongguk failed the fifth round when he tripped and fall before reaching the finishing line.

             It was almost the last round and Hyuna seemed quite impressed with her ranking that she was able to go through these love obstacles with Daehyun. The last round was when the partner have to do the biting contest thingy. They have to take a bite each from the long and slender biscuit, making it as short as possible. The couple that has the most shortest measurement ever, will therefore win the competition. This time round, Youngjae who had paired up with Gayoon was also in the last round followed by other artists.

             Daehyun looked up and gave me a worried frown. He knew I wouldn't like it and so does he. I realised that I had already gained his trust. I knew he didn't like those things and he really wanted me to become his partner where things can possibly be much more easier.

             Hyuna smirked and brushed her hands against Daehyun, "Let's win this.... Even if our lips meet each other." Daehyun gasped in disgust to the girl in front of him. Daehyun took a last glance at me from the bleachers and raised his hand.

             "I'm sorry but I'm going to withdraw myself from this competition." Hyuna gasped in shock as her "couple" gave up from thus competition.

             I looked at Daehyun and mouthed, "What are you doing?" I didn't like the fact that he would be doing these kinds of things but I wanted him to win too. Everyone gasped and whispered on what just happened.

             Daehyun mustered his courage and said, "I just think it's wrong for me to do this. Someone out there loves me and I don't want to hurt her feelings. Not anymore." Daehyun looked up and looked at me in a loving way.

             Did I heard what I think I just heard? Hell yes, I did.

             My mouth gaped open as soon as I heard those touching words. The boys leaned in and started teasing me as Himchan ruffled my hair and Yongguk pinching my cheeks.

             "Uwah, hyung really loves Yoora noona." The maknae said, patting my arms.

             On the other hand, Hyuna held out her finger and said, "Y-Yah how could you? Don't you want to win this... for Yoora?" She pouted and showed sad, dreaded eyes.

             I scoffed, this girl really knows how to act.

            "Sorry but I'd rather win this WITH her and not FOR her. " With that, Daehyun took off his heels and walked up the bleachers to our direction. Loud applauses were heard and some were cheering on, howling even. My eyes became teary.

             I had been such a cry baby often but this definitely touched my heart in front of thousands of people or specifically, artists. Daehyun beamed when he reached our row of the bleachers and squeezed in between Himchan and me. Daehyun interlaced his fingers and rubbed my palm with his thumb. I sighed and leaned onto his shoulders. Rather than being touched, I was quite fascinated by the fact that Daehyun had this uncertain courage of his and confessed in front of the whole audience.

 

             Hyuna was left on the center of the court, mouth wide opened. She never really thought that Daehyun would not fall for her tricks anymore. She really thought that Daehyun was almost at the palms of her hands, this close for her to snatch away from me. Hyuna started walking off with slumped shoulders to the other side, but still with full dignity and a attitude.

             "Kwon Yoora, this is all your fault!" Hyuna shouted before leaving the court itself. I shrugged. I'm not going to entertain those types of people. I've had enough of her but a part of me felt remorse and pitiness in it.

             "T-That was really touching Daehyun-sshi." The announcer said in the microphone, leaving people clapping in awe. "Let's continue with the games!" All of us boomed with loud claps, cheering and rooting on for Youngjae.

             It was quite a shock that Youngjae was able to go through this love game this far. He wasn't the kind that was into romance as he was mostly stuck with his book 24/7. It was also even surprising when his teamwork with Gayoon was outrageous. Both of them literally took the spotlight and shone through the whole competition, ace in every single round.

             Now was the time when the intimidating part starts. Youngjae and Gayoon was huddled closely to each other with their knees bent. Youngjae squinted his eyes when Gayoon took one more daring step to bite the buiscuit. They were nearly there as we cheered on for them. Just a little bite would do. Youngjae breathed in and let out all of his worries, grabbing one confident step to bite the next segment of the biscuit where only it's crumb was left.

             All of us cheered as they were declared the winner for the couple competition. In one flash, Gayoon's face was flushed red in embarrassment. She bowed to Youngjae while Youngjae pulled her into a friendly hug, leaving her speechless and madly blushing.

             "Uwah, nice move there!" Yongguk gave a light punch on Youngjae's arm. Everyone laughed and enjoyed the moment together.

             From the corner of my eyes, 2NE1 was flailing their arms here and there trying to get my attention. I excused myself for awhile and went to meet the girls.

             "Kyaaa~ You were lucky Yoora! Aigoo, Daehyun was really manly!" Dara held the bridge of her nose and squealed.

             "I wish I have a boyfriend..." Bom held out her hands together and sighed.

             "Unnie, want to grab something with us? We're going with Big Bang oppas." Minzy said, while the rest of the Big Bang members waved at me in delight.

             As much as I wanted to follow the two famous artists, I couldn't and didn't really want to. I wanted to spend my time more with B.A.P. I politely declined and told them I'll be meeting in the dorm. All of us bid our goodbyes while I turned to trudged off to the boys when someone beat me to it.

             "Yah because of you, I didn't get to play the game with Daehyun." Hyuna flicked her hair and rolled her eyes. I had enough of this girl already and I didn't want my anger to be the cause on slapping her face.

             "Sorry but Daehyun is mine. Don't forget, he chose me and not you." I wanted to move aside and walk off when she stomped her foot on my soon-to-recover ankle.

             I cursed under my breath. Why does everything have to end with my bloody ankle?! This stupid ankle was THIS close to recover and some mishaps will definitely happened. I looked up to see a large hand slapped across my face.

             "Yoora!" A soft voice called out and ran towards me. I knelt to hold my ankle and bruised cheek.

             "What the hell is your problem?! We can just talk this out without having to dwell with violence!" I shouted.

             Hyuna smirked and her eyes rounded, "Daehyun is my problem!" Soon after, the whole B.A.P came to me. Daehyun picked me up bridal style without any hesitation and eyed Hyuna.

             "Don't ever touch her." He growled, giving her a really menacing stare.

             Yongguk then stepped up, "Who the hell do you think you are, slapping a girl like that?!" Hyuna flinched and looked away, trying her best not to look frightened. Daehyun took me to the clinic and laid me down on the bed.

             "You alright? Does your cheek hurt? Is your ankle bleeding or anything?" Daehyun bombed me with worrying questions.

             I just smiled at him meekly, "Kwaenchana oppa."

             Daehyun leaned in and gave me a kiss on my forehead, "I feel sorry for you."

             I turned to look at him and furrowed my eyebrows, "Wae?"

             "Cause you've been sufferring a lot these days in camp. Your ankle was beginning to recover when it started to happen again. Aish, I'm sorry for not being there as soon as possible. Don't you feel angry after what she did to you?"


             I softened. Looking into his warm eyes, I can definitely know that he was sincere with his words and that he really was sorry for me. I took his hand and interlaced it with mine, placing them onto my stomach. "It's just a small thing, don't worry. But..." Daehyun raised one eyebrow, anticipating my statement.

             "... I really do want to slap her so badly. Oh well, she beat it to me first." I pretended to crack my knuckles. Daehyun beamed and his usual self was back.

             "Just make sure you don't get hurt anymore arraso? It makes me hurt." Daehyun kissed the back of my hand.

              I smiled and nodded. I can never ask anything or anyone better than Daehyun.

             Never.

 

woah, this is a really long one and yay i just got a freaking good idea for my next fanfic! idw to end this fanfic but oh well.

and yes, i went to the haunted house on halloween and i nearly pissed myself (don't you laugh at that!)

i swear it's so freaking scary

tumblr_mvjioe573W1s0grodo1_500.gif

BUT THEN, THIS REALLY CUTE AND NICE SCARY LOOKING GHOSTS CAME TO HUG ME WHEN I SCREAMED MY HEAD OFF

and eventually, i at dressing up in halloween 

tumblr_mvluq6PPQ71sly4xqo1_500.gif  

tumblr_mvluq6PPQ71sly4xqo2_500.gif

tumblr_mvluq6PPQ71sly4xqo3_500.gif

tumblr_mvluq6PPQ71sly4xqo4_500.gif

you can totally relate how stupid i am in dressing up for halloween ^

 

my work here is done with stupid blabbering byee :  tumblr_mv23i9GjGy1so49q7o1_500.gif