Working With B.A.P

The Blonde Hair Guy

~YOORA'S POV~

The next day, everything went back to normal and my dad was living with me now. Well, in Aunt's Soori and Uncle Myungdae's house of course. Kris was also alright by now. 

It was 6 am and I woke up to get ready for school. It was also Thursday, which means B.A.P will be having their first English lesson today, with me. I dragged my feet to the bathroom and washed up.

After eating breakfast, I quickly went out of the house and skipped to school. Going to school made me happy that day, maybe because I was able to see Daehyun.

When I reached the school entrance, students were giving me weird stares but some still smiled. I shrugged it off and went inside the corridor which were full of lockers.

I went to my locker and opened it up. I looked at the mirror that was placed inside my locker and gasped. I look totally horrible with my untied hair. I was in a hurry when I realised I didn't tie my hair up. I quickly patted my hair and searched for a hairband.

I searched it through my bag but it wasn't there. Now how am I suppose to tie my hair up? It's hot too. I sighed and blew my bangs in frustration when then, someone grabbed my hair and tied it into a nice ponytail. "Let me help you with that baby girl." A familiar voice cooed.

I blushed and chuckled. "Aish jinjja, I could do it myself you know." I turned around to face Daehyun. Unexpectedly, Daehyun leaned down and kissed the tip of my nose while I scrunched my nose. "Don't I get a good morning?" Daehyun asked and pouted.

I chuckled and pinched his cheeks. "You're so cheesy. Alright, good morning Daehyun oppa!" I beamed and poked his cheeks. Daehyun looked satisfied as he slung his two long arms over my shoulders. 

"Jagiya, we have English lesson together right today?" Daehyun asked, giving me his signature smile. I nodded and closed the locker behind me.

"Can't we just have it for the both of us? I don't want the guys to follow." Daehyun pleaded and winked at me. I know where this was going. He wanted to spend time with me but I wasn't really ready yet to be alone with him.

"Err, andwe. Not today, we need to learn oppa!" I told Daehyun and he seemed a little upset. Daehyun pouted his lips and puffed his cheeks. I looked at him and bit my lip. How cute can he be? I couldn't resist those puffy cheeks and just wanted to kiss them but I can't cause we're in school now.

"We have to do it together today oppa. If it makes you feel better, I'll treat you the cheescake that I owe you before." I told Daehyun and his eyes then lit up so quickly. 

"Jinjja? You'll really buy me?!" Daehyun beamed and shook my shoulders.

I beamed and nodded. Daehyun jumped happily and kissed my cheek. "Gomawo jagiya! Saranghae!" He said and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right, you only love me cause I'm treating you cheesecakes.." I mumbled under my breath, not wanting him to hear.

"Ani, I love you from the bottom of my heart. But I love you even more when you buy me cheesecakes! Aigoo my princess looks so cute when she's pouting. See you later baby girl, don't forget my cheescake!" Daehyun gave a quick peck on my lips and ran off to his class.

I blushed and shook my head. People from the sides were looking and some girls were even squealing in excitement. Some guys grunted and rolled their eyes. I just smiled and blushed, in contentment.

"Yoora!" Someone shouted my name across the hallway. I turned my head and waved to the two tall and well-built guys. It was Yongguk and Kris. "Aigoo, good morning cutiepie!" Yongguk ruffled my hair and I just smiled at him.

"Good morning to you guys too! Kris, you're feeling better?" I looked up to face him and he just chuckled.

"Am I that tall till you have to look up to me like that?" I nodded and giggled. "Yeah, I'm fine now. I just wanted to ask if you guys wanted to spend time with EXO?" Kris continued and I took a glance at Yongguk.

B.A.P and EXO are not exactly on good terms. Well, both of the groups are rookies in music industry so they are pretty much competitiors. I looked at Yongguk and waited for his approval. Inside my heart, I knew that he won't agree but I took the risk on asking him.

Unexpectedly, Yongguk nodded and gave me his gummy smile. "Alright, maybe we could come some time later. We have English lesson with Yoora after school and we might want to drop by after that." I beamed and jumped happily.

"Assa! Kris, want to follow us later?" I asked and Kris nodded. "But, won't the other members mind?" Yongguk then asked. 

Kris hesitated for awhile and shook his head. "No, they'll understand. I wanted to show my thanks to you guys and maybe we could spend some time together." 

Yongguk and I nodded. The school bell rung and the three of us separated to go to our classes. "Annyeong! See you guys later!" I waved my last goodbye and went straight to class.

The last 6 hours of school was kinda boring. Well, except for Math class because Daehyun was in the same class as me and it was fun. The both of us cracked some jokes together and ended up getting scolded by the teacher.

The last school being rang and everyone quickly stood up from their seats, heading out to the hallway. I packed my bags and turned around to face Daehyun. Daehyun's perfectly weaved blonde hair was combed and I admired his hair for awhile before he snapped me.

"Let's go baby~" He cooed and I can't help but to blush. 

The both of us had been spending our time together for quite a long time but I would always get butterflies whenever I'm around him. It's as if the first time I'm being with him. 

"Stop doing that, it's embarrassing being called baby" I and stuck out my tounge. Daehyun looked taken aback and he said, "But you're my baby. Girls would be jealous when they hear that you know. Or....Is it just because my jagi is blushing?" Daehyun teased and poked my cheeks.

I swiped his hands away and tried to contain my red tinted cheeks. "I am not!" I protested.

"Baby~ You can't lie to me," Daehyun's husky voice whispered into my ear and he slid his arms into my waist.

Electricity flowed over me and I shuddered. "Stop being so y you ..." I whispered.

"I know I am" Daehyun replied and winked at me, before leaving me alone infront of my locker. I stared into space for awhile and placed all my books into the locker.

"Let's go!" Yongguk and Kris suddenly slid their arms into mine and dragged me outside the school. "Jagiya!" I heard Daehyun shouted and laughed. "Yah hyung, where do you think you're bringing her?!" Daehyun fastened his pace and ran towards us.

"Yah, you're late so I'm bringing her to the dorm of course. We have English lesson with Miss Yoora here" Yongguk winked at me and I smiled back. 

"Yah hyung, Kris is following too?" Daehyun asked, pointing at Kris. Kris just smiled and nodded.

"Psh, why is he following? He's not in B.A.P. Hyung, give me back my girlfriend!" Daehyun whined and Yongguk pulled me to the side. I just smiled and laughed in amusement.

"Do you guys always fight like this?" Kris asked, looking down at me.

"Pretty much. It's fun looking at two childish people arguing, trust me" I laughed together with Kris and looked at the two childish acts. Bang Yongguk the leader of B.A.P was acting ridiculously childish.

Then, Kris suddenly suggested. "Hey, you know their dorm right?" I nodded and he continued, "Let's ditch them and wait for them at their dorm!" Kris wiggled his eyebrows and I beamed in excitement. 

The both of us counted together and suddenly ran off while shouting, "Annyeong oppa! See you later at the dorm!" I waved and ran as fast as I could with Kris.

Kris was not a problem. Because of his long and slender legs, he was able to run faster than me. Daehyun and Yongguk was confused. From afar, I heard Ahjumma Dae shouting, "Yah Kwon Yoora, you'll pay for this! Remember my cheesecakes please!!" 

I laughed and rolled my eyes. Even at this point of time, he still thinks about his cheesecake.

After running for a long time, I stopped and held my knees together. Kris stood beside me and panted. I stood up and saw a bakery shop nearby. My eyes lit up and I turned to Kris.

"Kris wait for a moment, I want to buy something." I told him and went inside the bakery shop. Kris followed me from behind.

When I enetered the shop, my nostrils were filled with different kind of aroma. The smell of breads and ckaes filled my nose. I searched for a perfect cheesecake and finally, I found one.

"For Daehyun?" Kris asked and I nodded, biting my lips. I ordered the cake and it was wrapped up beautifully in a pink package. I took one of the gift cards and wrote there :

Mianhe for ditching you just now. Here's your cheesecake, Daebutt! With lots of love,

Yoora xx

I smiled happily and placed it inside the packaging. Kris looked at me with full focused and smiled too. 

"Yoora, you're a great girlfriend do you know that? A romantic one too" Kris suddenly spoke up which made me by surprised.

"Eo, really? Well, I didn't know I'm this romantic too. Maybe because of Daehyun's love and mushyness, I'm being romantic. Well, love changes people." I told Kris and chuckled.

Kris ruffled my hair and said, "I wish to have a girlfriend like you." 

I smiled and replied, "You'll have one alright! Thank you for the compliments." 

Then, the both of us made our way to the dorm. It was a long way but to me, it felt short. I looked down to the package of cheesecake and smiled to myself. 

Because of love, I'll do anything for you Jung Daehyun.

Annyeong, yay I'm done for today! Hope you guys enjoyed and here are some funny macros I want to share ^^

macros-bap-1.jpg    

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl0af0WLVsNqaBPmyDRZW    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkYOQ6JC6y7mTndsidaZ2  tumblr_mrgczrOwSR1rdflelo1_500.jpg