Birthday shopping spree

The Blonde Hair Guy

     

 

       It was exactly one more week to Daehyun's birthday. I don't know if he knew that his birthday was eventually coming by because of his tight schedules. His dark eye circles could be seen very vividly which made me pity him. B.A.P has been working very hard ever since their Power comeback. They did a lot of fansigns and fan meetings, mostly overseas which allows them to travel more. Daehyun rarely texted and called but I understood that he had a hard time balancing his schedules when his practise would always continue every single hour. Looking at his comeback performance, my heart softened knowing that he had been working very hard for his fans. Even the other boys were looking quite tired.

       That day, I decided to actually buy some presents for Daehyun. Besides, I already had enough money to buy the watch that I had been eyeing for Daehyun's birthday. I had been saving up my money and got myself a temporary job to actually buy some presents and also start on the birthday surprise.

       It may cost alot but I wanted the best for his birthday after all the hard work that he did. I called in Yongguk and Zelo to follow me buy some stuffs for Daehyun's birthday surprise. "Oppa, what does Daehyun like? Other than cheesecakes of course." I questioned.

        "Hmm, Daehyun likes elegant stuffs. Those kind of stuffs that are really nice and valuable." Yongguk said. If I were to buy the watch, will Daehyun like it?

        "Junhong ah, noona wants to buy this watch for Dae hyung. Do you think he'll like it?" I pointed to the sequined couple watch on it's display. Zelo blinked his eyes and exclaimed, "Of course noona! Dae hyung will definitely love this!" I looked at the giant kid and smiled unknowingly.

        I hurriedly went inside the store itself and chose the watch. "Is this for your boyfriend?" The salesperson pointed to Yongguk who was right beside me. Yongguk's face flushed red and smirked at me while putting his arms to my shoulder. I slapped his hands away and chuckled. "Yes and no, not him" I stuck out a tongue at Yongguk, only to earn a ruffle in my hair.

        I looked at the beautiful diamond sequined watch which was placed carefully inside it's compartment, my eyes twinkled. At that point, I knew Daehyun would love his gift. "Noona, how are you going to do the surprise birthday?" Zelo linked arms with me. I lifted my chin up to look at the tall kid and wondered. "Hmm, molla. I'll think about it but it must be a really great one so that Daehyun won't suspect a thing"

        Soon, the three of us were on our way to find some food. After all the hectic shopping, it was time to fill our stomachs. The three of us linked arms together. It was as if the three of us are siblings and I liked the feeling of it that we are able to joke around together. We went to a beautiful cafe shop and ordered some drinks and foods.

        "What is daehyun doing now?" I asked the two boys. "He's probably sleeping, still tired from all the practise that we had. When are you going to set up the surprise?" Yongguk sipped his latte. I scratched my head and chuckled, "That's the problem. I don't know where to set it up" I cracked my brains, trying to find a suitable place to celebrate daehyun's birthday.

        "Then how about we celebrate it somewhere that is big and exciting? Maybe a great place to held a barbeque too!" Zelo chirped in and wiggled his eyebrows. "Aish this kid, you're always thinking of food. Well, that's not bad either." We ate our cakes and stayed at the cafe for a while to spend some time discussing about Daehyun's birthday surprise. We planned what we are going to surprise and how we are going to. Yongguk had great ideas on surprising daehyun and I was impressed.

         I wanted this birthday surprise to be well-planned. This was the first time doing such events for Daehyun and I really wanted it to be a memorable one. "You really do love him don't you?" Yongguk took a sip from his coffee and interwined his fingers.

         I looked up at yongguk and nodded, "Of course. Honestly, I had never met someone like Daehyun or even you guys and it intrigues me. Daehyun made me feel different." I blushed at myself. Yongguk let out a low chuckle and took my hand that was resting on the coffee table, "I wish to have a girl that loves me like how you love Daehyun. Take good care of him and don't ever neglect him arraso? He's actually a very fragile kid but not many people are able to see that."

         I looked at his warm fingers and held out another hand to pat his hands. "Arraso oppa, I will. I hope you'll find yours soon." I winked and rubbed his palms.

~NARRATOR'S POV~

 

         Yoora and the two boys were having a lot of fun discussing about Daehyun's birthday party. The three of them were excited about the plan itself since it had been awhile since they celebrated something so big like this. They had eventually got all the decorations and presents needed for Daehyun's birthday. All three of them wanted this to be a very memorable event. Zelo got off his seat and excused himself to the bathroom.

         The three of them were waiting for the rest of the members so that they are able to buy some presents for Daehyun's upcoming birthday.

        Yongguk and Yoora were having a deep conversation with one another but little did they know that someone from afar is looking or more of spying at them.

        Yongguk carressed Yoora's hands and the sound of camera from the unknwon figure clicked, indicating that it had took the image. Yoora extended her other hand and patted Yongguk's hands while the camera's shutter clicked again.

        The black figure from the back of the pillar smirked and made his way to the entrance of the mall. The unknown figure was satisfied at what he had succeeded to do.

        Nobody knew why the figure was standing there.

        Nobody knew who it was.

        Nobody knew that he was spying.

        Nobody knew what he actually wanted.

       Nobody knew that the couple's relationship may be in danger with the photos that he had taken.

 

More?

Sigh, idk what I'm doing with this fanfic.

Tell me, if you guys find it interesting because I think that it :<