Cream War

The Blonde Hair Guy

         

 

          "Aish, can you just tell me where we're going?" Daehyun whined. I giggled at his impatience and just grabbed his wrists, leading him near to Himchan's house. "Hyung, no peeking!" Jiyong smacked his hyung's wrist when Daehyun tried to take off the blindfold that he had on.

           Daehyun grunted, "Jiyong ah, just tell hyung where we're going. I'll buy you tons of cheesecakes and ice creams!" The older one lured the kid. Jiyong's eyes lit up as soon as Daehyun mentioned him treating cheesecakes and ice creams. I took a glance and glared at Jiyong, signalling him to not fall for his hyung's trick. "Ah- Shiro!" The little boy shook his head and pulled Daehyun with him.

           When we reached Himchan's house, Yongguk and Jongup was waiting at the front door. Jiyong took his grip off Daehyun's wrist and waved excitedly at the two figures. Yongguk flashed his gummy smile and ruffled the little boy's hair. I put a finger to my lips and handed Daehyun to the both of them.

           Jongup held his arms while Yongguk guided him with his wrist. I took Jiyong and quickly went to the kitchen to take out the rainbow cake from the fridge. "Noona, here's a lighter. Let me help." Zelo came trudging in and had a lighter in his hands. He struggled with it and I quickly took the lighter from his grip.

          "No playing with lighters" I clicked the starter and swiftly lighted up the candle placed on the cake. "Uwah, this is pretty!" Jiyong exclaimed.

           Meanwhile, Yongguk was struggling with Daehyun who was probably wiggling out from his hyung's grip and tripping onto pebbles because of his troublesome blindfold. "Yah, what is this." Daehyun was annoyed. Jongup let out a low chuckle and said, "Patience hyung, you'll love it."

            Without wasting any time, I took the cake in my hands and trudged out of the kitchen. "Jiyong ah, hold my hand!" Zelo whispered and ran to get the little boy who was excited enough to celebrate. When I reached the backyard, I looked at Himchan and nodded, signalling him to take off Daehyun's blindfold. I stood in between Youngjae and Himchan while Zelo held Jiyong by the wrist.

          "You ready?" Yongguk's deep voice echoed through Daehyun's ears and Jongup took off his blindfold. "1,2,3.. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to our Daehyunnie. Happy birthday to you~" All of us chorused together and went to Daehyun. Daehyun's eyes twinkled when he saw the candles on the cake.

           Himchan patted his back and ruffled his hair, "Aigoo our Daehyunnie is a big man now" Daehyun softened when he saw the decorations on the cake. We stood there for awhile, waiting for Daehyun to say something but nothing possibly came out from his mouth. His widened and shocked expression lingered through my mind.

           "G-gomawo.." Daehyun muttered under his breath and cleared his throat. "You're forgetting something Dae," Youngjae took a bit of whipped frosting from the cake and smeared it to Daehyun's flawless face. Soon, everyone took some whipped cream and smeared it to Daehyun. Jiyong smiled and giggled in delight.

           "Jiyong ah" Daehyun held out his fingers and placed a little whipped cream onto his nose. I looked at the boys in delight and sighed. Suddenly, Daehyun came trudging in front of me with an evil smirk plastered on his face. I knew what he was going to do. His hands were full of whipped cream but he tried to make it look invisible.

           "Wipe that smirk off your face and don't even try to do it." I warned Daehyun but he didn't look intimidated. Instead, my warning made him feel more encouraged to do so. I placed the cake down and saved my life before he was able to grab me. I took a bottle of whipped cream on the table and pressed the lid, allowing creamy whipped cream to come out and smeared Daehyun's face.

           "Oh no you didn't missy." Daehyun smirked and took his slender legs to charge at me. Soon, I was stucked in his grip and my face was full of whipped creams.

           Daehyun softened when he saw my creamy face. "Hyung! Happy birthday!" Zelo smeared some more whipped creams onto Daehyun's cheek and hugged his hyung. B.A.P members grabbed Daehyun by the neck and wrestled him down onto the grass.

          "Happy birthday Daehyunnie!" They all chorused together. Daehyun stood up and brushed his jeans together. He walked towards me and grabbed me by the neck. "You owe me for making me dirty," Our eyes locked together, "Thank you baby for planning all of this for me. Nobody can replace you."

           Daehyun pulled me into a breath taking kiss. I clung my arms onto the back of his neck, enjoying every single moment that passed by. Daehyun tucked a strand of my hair behind my ears and my jawline.

           He broke the kiss, gasping for air and looked at me in the eyes. I scrunched my nose and tapped the bridge of his nose, "Anything for my man" Daehyun beamed and kissed me again, but slower and with more passion. My heart exploded like fireworks and managed to show a sly grin. Everyone howled in excitement when we both kissed.

           Jongup and Zelo then exclaimed, "Jiyong ah, andwe! You're too young to see this!" The maknaes placed their palms in front of Jiyong's eyes to prevent him from seeing our skinship. All of us laughed and Jiyong showed his toothy grin. I sighed contentedly and locked eyes with Daehyun.

           I will never forget this moment, let alone this breath taking kiss. I cherished every single moment Daehyun held me. Daehyun then gave me a bear hug.


This was what I had asked for, a perfect relationship.

 

woah look at the subscribers! 

aigoo, i want to say hello to my new subscribers and thankyou too for being so loyal and subscribing to this fanfic!

hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic and the rest of them!

will be updating more soon xx