Mafia guys?

The Blonde Hair Guy

~At the hospital~

"Appa, are you feeling alright now? Here, I got you some porridge." I placed the bowl of porridge at the side of the table. 

It was half past midnight and we had reached the hospital to send Dad in. His weak body was placed on the hospital bed and hands were placed onto mine. I tightened my grip on his hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Appa, get some sleep and call me if you need anything." I his hair and let him rest. He hadn't been having lots of sleep these days because of his obvious eyebags. I sang him a lullaby and waited till he fell into a deep slumber.

I let go of his hands when I heard him snored and quietly positioned myself on the chair. Suddenly, wamr hands were slung over my head. The familiar smell of body cologne filled my nose and I smiled.

"Jagiya, you have a nice voice. I didn't know you could sing." Daehyun rested his chin on my head and rubbed my palm with his thumb.

"Mwo, it's not that nice. Aren't you going to get some food to eat?" I asked him in a worried tone. I turned my head to face him and he gave me his signature smile. 

"Ani, being here with my girlfriend makes me feel full." He my hair. Cheesy Daebutt.. Then, the sound of his stomach growling made me smirked at him. "Not hungry eh?" I retorted.

Daehyun gave me a sly smile and dragged me out of the room. "Noona! Is your Dad alright?" Jongup came running towards me and asked me. I just smiled and nodded.

Soon, the whole of B.A.P was crowding outside the ward..... Except for Kris. Kris was nowhere to be found, which made me worried a little.

"Yongguk oppa, have you seen Kris? Did you guys saw where he went?" I asked each of them. Everyone shook their heads except for Daehyun. "Well, I saw him going to the park outside."

"Oppa, I'll go find Kris first and I'll meet you guys at the food court." I said while making my way to the entrance of the hospital. A strong and firm hands were gripped onto my wrist.

"No, don't go alone. I'm following you." Daehyun said and I insisted but he refused. Then, the whole of B.A.P followed suit. "Yah, go get some food. Aren't you guys going to eat?" I asked.

All of them shook their heads.

Liars.

"Zelo, don't you want to have some ice creams? Jongup, Youngjae, there are good hamburgers here. Yongguk oppa, there are yummy ramens here too. And oh Himchan oppa, there are Americanos here too. Well, I heard there are good cheesecakes too." I the sides of my lips when I lured them and each of everyone's faces lit up.

"Uhhh ice creams.... Hamburgers......"

"Oh my ramen..... Americano? Where is it?!"

"Auhhhmmm... my cheesecakes" I heard the echoes and stomach's growling. I chuckled and smirked, thinking that I had succeeded on luring all of them so that they wouldn't have to follow me.

Then, their cheerful faces changed into a poker face. "Ani, we're not hungry." All of them said at once.

"Jagiya, you can't fool me. Here, let's find Kris." Daehyun smirked and dragged me away to the park.

It was dark and the misty, cool air filled the atmosphere. There were sounds of branches rustling and sounds of muffling voices heard. I squinted my eyes into the dark and saw a group of guys circling someone.

"Yah where are your friends? And where's that rusty old, Jinun?!" A familiar, husky and deep voice spoke. (A/N : Jinun is Yoora's Dad)

"M-Molla. I really don't know where they are now. Why do you guys have to know?!" Another familiar voice spoke. I squinted my eyes to make out who was talking and a familiar dark brown hair and slender legs was seen. 

The dark brown hair was spiked up and that was when I realised it was Kris. 

'Don't you lie to me! We haven't tell your Uncle about this yet. Even if we do, you'll be dead meat." The familiar, husky and deep voice hissed.

I tried to make out who's voice was that but I couldn't think of any. The voice was definitely familiar to me. Kris started to stutter but he overcame his fear and exclaimed, "Don't tell him!"

I exhanged glances with Daehyun and wondered. Then one of the guys started kicking Kris in the stomach, making him lie onto the ground helplessly.

Kris was helpless and the group of guys were too much. I counted and it seemed like there were around 7 of them in the group. 7 vs 1? Isn't that not fair?

My face was red, fuming with anger. I looked at Daehyun, giving him and intense stare. Daehyun shook his head and mouthed, "No" to me. I knew he cared about me but I can't let Kris do it alone.

"I don't want you to be hurt baby." Daehyun whispered and kissed my forehead before he charged towards the group of guys, followed by the rest of B.A.P.

I was shocked by their actions because I have never seen a group of idols acting that way. All of them dodged the Mafia guys' punch perfectly but I was still fuming with anger, looking at Kris who was suffering.

I took the advantage to take Kris away and led him to one of the bushes. "Kris, stay here alright." I told him and he grabbed my wrist. "Don't go." He mouthed. I stared into his eyes which were full of concern and I softened.

"Kris, I have to. Just please, this once." I pleaded and he let go of my wrist, reluctantly. I dashed towards one of the guy and pushed him away with the energy that I have. Unexpectedly, he tripped and fell flat on his face.

I ducked on of the punches and managed to punch one of the guys face. But strong arms grabbed my wrist and I tried to yank it off but I couldn't. I turned my head and saw someone that I didn't expect to be there.

It was that horrifying girl's father.

Yubin, it was Yubin's Dad.

Her Dad was one of the Mafia guys. The one who attacked my Dad and made him suffer. Daehyun's eyes widened and a loud, strong punch landed on his stomach.

Yongguk was the one who punched Yubin's Dad and my jaw dropped. I was confused but a sense of relief swept over me that everything was over. 

Yubin's Dad was the one? He was one of the Mafia guys?

My mind went blank and I just pulled myself into Daehyun's embrace. "Oppa.... Mianhe I had to let you do this. Mianhe... Everything was my fault." I choked onto my words and tears started to fall freely.

Daehyun's arms tightened on my waist and he just said, "Ani, it's not your fault baby girl. I chose to follow you and I chose to stay with you. I told you I'm not going to let you go. Never am I going to let you go. I love you and you know that. It's not your fault so hush now" He my hair and kissed my cheek.

After all the ruckus, we took Kris to the reception counter of the hospital to get him treated. That night, my mind wasn't at peace. I took another glance at Dad who was sleeping soundly and turned my gaze to Daehyun.

Then, I turned my attention to each and everyone of B.A.P's face. I cried myself to sleep. Why did everything happened to me and B.A.P was the one who had helped me?

They sufferred alot and they only said, "It's alright". I felt bad. I didn't know how to say my thanks. I cried myself to sleep that night, thinking about what happened earlier and what would happen to me if Kris and B.A.P wasn't there to safe me and Dad. 

I was grateful. Totally grateful.

That night, I slept uncomfortably with the words that I heard before,

"I told you I'm not going to let you go. Never am I going to let you go. I love you and you know that."

Thank you guys for the comments and subscribes! You guys just made my day! 

Hope you guys have a bliss and blessful day ahead! Love you guys so much mwaa xx

Subscribe. Comment. Upvote.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWU9Kd8859GdTIx0GAYIo   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe-G3WdqGMqTiPoFlSsGx   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY0vnjtp-DxMHeXHOw3Po