Sequel Chapter 1

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 


Alright, hi guys! So, I decided to make a short sequel about the fanfic. So yay! Apparently, I decided to do the sequel here since I was stupid enough to post it and I didn't have much time to rewrite it into a different part. I'll tell you more about my new fanfic on the last chapter of this sequel so enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~NARRATOR'S POV~
 

             Daehyun sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration, making it looked dishevelled in a mess. He got worried and anxiety grew his entire body. It had been almost half a month people got to know about his secret relationship with Yoora. Some fans were considerate about it while some are not.

             He greatly appreciated how calmed and delighted BABYs were when they got to know about this relationship but some of them threw a fit about it on how they definitely do not agree on Daehyun having a girlfriend.

             He can't possibly stop their greediness but most of all, he was worried about his girlfriend. What if one day she will get attacked with numerous threats from fans that doesn't agree about their relationship? He never wanted to think about it but the more he denied and kept it buried inside his heart, the more worried he gets.

             Of course he wanted the fans to feel the same way as he does and he was glad that some of them did but the thoughts of his love one is in danger was just bugging him. He knew what he had to do.

             "Hyung, can I do it?" Daehyun called out his manager.

             "President says that if you're ready with it, then you should. He's not going to stop you but he still wants you to be as active in the group." Daehyun nodded his head. He knew it was the time to do it. He had planned everything, how he would do it and what he would say.

             "Hyung, when are you going to do it?" The maknaes came prancing along the hallway. Daehyun beamed, looking at his dongsaengs who were excited as he is.

             "Soon. Just don't tell her yet and stay out of trouble." Daehyun warned the boys, pointing his finger to them.


             "Daehyun ah, sajangnim wants to see you." Their manager called. Daehyun walked down the hallway which seemed like a dreaded thing to do, trying his best to look presentable. He knocked and entered the room where the president's aura hit him. "Sit down." The president ordered him.

             "You wanted to see me, sajangnim?" Daehyun clasped his hands together, praying so hard that his ideas and hard work will be approved by the president.

             "I heard." The president leaned onto the desk. "I'm not angry. But, are you sure you're going to do this?" Daehyun nodded without any hesitation. "Your promotions just started and your concert just ended. Are you able to handle the pressure?" Daehyun nodded again, confident with his answer. "Alright. I'll set up the announcement in a few days time. Don't let this go wrong." The president adviced Daehyun.

             Daehyun's eyes rounded and he beamed in delight. "Really? You're not kidding are you?!" Daehyun straightened his back on the chair.

             "No. If this is your choice, I accept and respect it. Your prohibited dating contract has ended anyways." Daehyun stood up and jumped.

             "Thank you so much sajangnim! I will not regret it." With that, Daehyun trudged off to the practise room, grinning from ear to ear.

             This was just great. What he had always wanted had been achieved. Now, he only need to think of a good proposal. What should he say? How should he address? But other than that, he was glad that his dream was about to come true.

             He knew he made the right choice and he just can't wait to see his soon-to-be wife walking down the aisle with her beautiful white gown. Just thinking of it makes him cringed, not in disgust but in excitement.

             "Yah, snap out of it and let's get to practise." Yongguk snapped his finger in front of Daehyun, snapping away from his dreamland. It had been a few days after the president had agreed and talked over with Daehyun and today was the day where he would be announcing his relationship with Yoora to the public and also a surprise proposal for her.

             "Jagiya, I want you to dress up really nicely today and meet me in front of TS building." Daehyun called.

             Yoora furrowed her eyebrows, "Wae? What's so important?"

             "It's a surprise. Just make sure you'll be there before 12. I love you~" Daehyun cooed and hung up.

             Yoora was confused. It's quite unsual that Daehyun would call her at this time and suddenly ask her to get ready. It's just that B.A.P had been extremely busy this year as they were going through their comebacks, promotions and also their Pacific Tour. So, it was definitely unsual flr Daehyun to call her in the middle of their practise session.

             However, she just followed suit on what he suggested and dress up as fast as she could. On the other hand, Daehyun was getting ready for his proposal of the lifetime. Himchan ran in the practise room, huffing and panting with a bouqet of flowers in his hands.

             "Daehyun ah, here." The hyung handed out the bunch of flowers to Daehyun. Daehyun beamed as soon as he saw, it was just the way how he wanted the flower to be and how Yoora liked it.

             Youngjae then came in and handed him a small red compartment box. "Here." Daehyun opened up the box and beamed again. Everything was perfect now.

             "Thanks guys. I wouldn't be able to do this without all of you."

             "Hey, we're your friends so of course we would." Yongguk punched him lightly on the arm.

             "Hyung, you better surprise noona." Jongup said. Daehyun nodded. Soon, the time was almost 12 and he started to become nervous. His legs were too frail and was about to break anytime because of his nervousness. He knew he had to make this worthwhile and he have to make it as a good surprise. He knew he cannot make any mistakes and make it as flawless as ever.

             Daehyun pranced around the practise room, going over and over again on his speech making sure he did not miss any of the sentence when suddenly, a faint knock was heard on the door. Daehyun beamed in delight to see his lover standing there with her peach light dress. She looked stunning as ever and his heart melted.

             "You wanted to see me?" She poked her head on the door and came into the room when the rest of the members gather around her. When the crowd dispersed, Daehyun held her hand and kissed it.

             "You came, and you look beautiful as always." That comment made her cheeks red and her heart thumping.

             "Thanks. Why am I here?" She asked again.

             "It's a secret. C'mon" Daehyun took her hand and lead her out of the balcony where almost hundreds of people and photographers were there. As soon as the duo came out, clicks from the cameras started to flash and took the image of the duo. Yoora was shocked as she tightened her clammy hands on Daehyun.

             Daehyun just gave her a reassuring smile and lead the way. Daehyun then let go of his hand and made his way to the small stage, where there was his president and B.A.P. He straightened his back and took the mic from the president.

             "Thank you all for coming today. I have a very important announcement to make today to everyone so please listen carefully." Loud cheers started to fill the area as soon as Daehyun started talking. "Some of you might know already that I have been dating for the past few months. I just want to make this clear that the rumour itself is real and that I am dating." Some gasps and cheers were heard, even Yoora couldn't believe what he just said. "I want to inform everyone that I belong to someone else now and that, I hope all of you agree to it. I hope that BABYs would respect her the way I do and adore her too the way I do." Fans were cheering on.

             Yoora stood there with her eyes widened in shocked. She didn't believe those words came out from . She didn't believe that Daehyun was admitting their relationship open to the public. But she doesn't know that there was also another surprise that would shock her life.

             "Thank you for those who really agree and appreciate this. Therefore I want to take this moment to let everyone know who the girl is." Yongguk held out his hand for Yoora to come up to the stage. Yoora shook her head but to no avail, she was dragged by Himchan and Yongguk to the stage itself. She shivered looking at the numerous crowd.

             "This is Kwon Yoora." Everyone started to cheer on again. "But.. there's another surprise." Daehyun gave the mic to s and knelt down on his knees. Cameras started flashing, capturing the absurd moment while fans started howling and squealing in delight.

             "Kwon Yoora, would you spend your entire life and be the first and last woman in my life?" Daehyun dugged into his pocket and held out the red box, showing the diamond encrusted ring. Yoora's leg trembled and she stared at the man of her dreams in front of her in disbelief. Is this reality? It took her a moment to snap her thoughts away and nodded slowly.

             With that, Daehyun slid the beautiful ring into her finger and carried her, twirling her around. Everyone started jumping around and squealing in delight upon the proposal itself. Photographers were busy pushing themselves to the front row, getting the best picture of the couple. Daehyun put her down and pulled her into a long, passionate kiss.

             "You grow very cheesy each day DaeDae." Yoora tapped the tip of Daehyun's nose and sighed. "Thank you, really thank you for surprising me."

             "Ani, thank you. Thank you for accepting it." With that, Daehyun kissed her again, making the crowd wild.

             As soon as they broke the kiss, the boys huddled against Yoora and .

             "Noona, congratulations!"

             "Aigoo, someone is blushing." Yoora chuckled in delight. "Thank you guys too for helping Daehyun. I knew he couldn't handle everything himself." She pointed to Daehyun.

             "Y-Yah, that's not nice." Daehyun whined and hit her head playfully.

             Everyone was pulled into a group hug, pleased with the fact that the proposal was a success. It wasn't the most stunning and grand proposal as ever but it was definitely worthwhile and both of them enjoyed it.