The Game Is Just Starting

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

             "Let's have the powerful vibe 2NE1 vs the y 4Minute!" The announcer called out. I almost gagged at the word y. It was true that they are y but it just made me cringed and I didn't liked it a single bit. I stood up, ready to warm up and stretched but CL beat it.

             She pushed me down by the shoulder, "Your leg is still not fully recovered!" I sighed. I know all of them are worried about me but I can say that I'm fine and furthermore, I want to beat 4Minute in this game. If I cannot punch Hyuna's face, I can definitely beat her in this game.

             "No. You guys need 5 people in the group and I'm here for a reason. We're going to kick their ." I went against her word, determined to win.

             Unexpectedly, CL smirked and said, "Now that's the attitude. We're counting on you." She gave me a tight hug and pinched my cheeks. "You're too chubby!" I chuckled looking at her state and walked off, grabbing one of the balls and started bouncing it.

             From out of the corner, Big Bang stood up and cheered for us. I looked at them in awe and bowed awkwardly, "Ah n-ne, thank you."

             I took the ball and threw them in the hoop, practising for awhile when Hyuna came and flicked my hair like I was some kind of doll. I turned my back and raised a brow at her. I gripped the ball onto my sides, "What do you want?" I eyed her clothing and it was definitely what she was always wearing, skimpy clothes.

             I honestly  wanted to puke looking at her incredibly short shorts that can barely see the cheeks of her . This is a game not some pole dance performance. Hyuna eyed me up and down and gave a disgusted look.

              Hyuna handed out her hand, looking as if she wanted to wish me luck. "I hope you lose." She extended her hand out, expecting me to tlak back at her and accept her handshake. I looked at her hands and directed my attention back to her face. I gave a sarcastic smile and scoffed.

              "Hoping us to lose won't do any good." I huffed and ran to the girls, getting ready at our own positions. Hyuna rolled her eyes, eyes widened that I didn't accept her handshake. I smirked, this was definietly going to be a really fun game. Daehyun saw how bad I wanted to win this and had his eyes glued to me.

               I wanted this so badly. Like I said, I can't possibly smack her but I can defeat her in this game. The first whistle was heard and CL jumped as high as she could, trying to get the ball before Jihyun does. Luckily she got it and I ran to the front, blocking Jiyoon's blind side and caught the ball in no time.

                I searched for my other teammates but all of them were blocked by each of 4Minute's members. Hyuna rushed to my side and held out her hand, blocking me. I huffed, knowing that my vision was blocked because of the help of her long legs and arms. I knew my height was at a disadvantage and even if I were to jump and shoot, it wouldn't score because Hyuna will intercept it in no time.

                Hyuna smirked, knowing that I was trapped and I had nowhere to go. I looked at the others as they were flailing their arms away, trying their best to break free from 4Minute's blocking. Withoutany hesitation, I sprinted and shot the ball overhead Hyuna. 

                I looked at the ball and bit my lip. It was as if the ball was Daehyun and if I didn't get it inside the hoop, I will lose him. But if I got it inside the hoop, he will still be mine. I bit my lip again, looking at the ball entering the hoop as if it was entering in a very slow-motion way. My heart thumped and the ball scored inside the hoop, earning grunts and groans from the 4Minute's members.

                 B.A.P members then stood up and cheered, even Daehyun did. I landed on my foot and the pain came back. I held onto the sides of my ankle and hissed in pain. I quickly let go and limped to the position again, getting ready to score another one. 

                  From the corner of my eyes, I saw Daehyun's hands clenched into fists as he saw me struggling with the throbbing pain that came back into my ankle. It was unbearable but I didn't want to pull myself out. I wanted to win this game for sure. I wanted to win it for 2NE1 too.

                  "If you can't play, then don't even bother to." Hyuna whispered to my ears as she approached me closer and closer. I rolled my eyes, trying to concentrate to the ball again. This time, Bom grabbed the ball and passed it to Minzy. 

                   CL and I ran forward, predicting with Minzy's speed, she would probabaly be able to pass the other 4Minute's members. Minzy dodged Sohyun's interception and ran past Gayoon as the two 4Minute members bumped into each other's forehead. I cringed but then let out a giggle.

                    Minzy's speed was incredible as she got pass the two members, earning cheers from everyone. Hyuna then tried to intercept me again but this time, she went too far. Minzy passed the ball to me, thinking that I was free but then Hyuna ran towards me and literally slapped my face.

                     She then had a very shocked expression, making everyone think that she didn't do it purposely. It was just an accident, everyone thought. Her slap was a strong one and everyone gasped. Daehyun, who was sitting on the bleachers suddenly stood up in shocked. "Yah kwaenchana?!" He shouted.

                     I held the bridge of my nose, holding onto the pain and scrunched it. I held out my palm, telling Daehyun that I was fine. Unfortunately, Hyuna grabbed the ball as she was smacking me and ran off attempting to score a goal and she did. Honestly, that wasn't suppose to count. She definitely smacked her dirty little hands onto my face and acknowledging people that it was accidentall.

                    I held my nose again, this time much better. I smirked and looked at her. Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows and I heard him muttering under his own breath, "Why is she smiling?"

                     I smirked again. Fine, if this is the kind of game she wants to play, then  I'll show her that she had mess with the wrong person. Hyuna looked at me and gave me a weird face.

                    I glanced at the worried Daehyun and back at Hyuna. I cracked my knuckles, twisting my head in a circular motion. Did the same as my ankles. I smirked.

                    The game is about to begin.

 

wahhhh i feel like crying when i'm reading all of your comments T^T

i honestly like it so much when you guys read my fanfic and comment on how you guys feel and honestly, I feel honored!

urghhh i'm trying my best not to cry but your comments are just ToT