Tom & Jerry

The Blonde Hair Guy

A/N : Sorry for the long MIA. Didn't get the chance to actually update. Sorry if I dissapoint you guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~YOORA'S POV~

"Phew, that was a long marathon." I huffed and closed the door behind my back. We finally arrived at B.A.P's dorm after minutes of ditching Daehyun and Yongguk. 

I took the package that had Daehyun's creamy cheesecake into the fridge and panted hard. I looked at the package again and smiled.

"How can you have such good stamina?" Kris asked while he held his knees, panting hard. I chuckled and slapped his arm.

"Ever heard of working out? I may look feminine but I have good stamina." I plopped myself on the couch and suddenly, the door to Zelo's room barged open.

"Noona! You came! Eo, Kris hyung is here too? Annyeonghaseyo." Zelo greeted and bowed while Kris did the same. I scanned Zelo's tall figure and smiled. He still had his school uniform on and it looked pretty cute on him. His blonde hair was perfectly spiked up.

"Yah Junhong, who's that?" Youngjae walked outside his room with just his towel wrapped on his lower part of the body. My eyes darted to his wet hair and to his body. I quickly closed my eyes. Youngjae looked surprised and he stood still there like a statue, not knowing what to do.

"Yah Yoo Youngjae, stop standing there and go change! My Yoora is too young to see this!" Himchan came running out of the kitchen and pushed Youngjae into his room. I squeezed my eyes and let go of my palms. Kris chuckled and held my shoulders. 

"Dude, it's just a body." He said.

I huffed and exclaimed, "My precious eyes... It's a guy's body hello!" Kris laughed again and my mouth twitched into a grumpy face. "Aigoo, Yoora you came!" Himchan patted my head.

"Of course I would, you guys better get ready for your english lesson." I said and made my way to the kitchen where Zelo was. 

"Noona, have you eaten? Here, Zelo bought some cupcakes." Zelo handed out a box of cupcakes and I beamed. "Uwah must be delicious! Gomawo Junhong ah, this is why you're my favourite maknae!" I ruffled his hair and pinched his cheeks.

Zelo gave a little giggle and gave me the cupcake. "You like red velvet don't you? Cha~" I smiled and nodded. 

I looked at the perfectly piped cream cheese and the cake itself. The moistness and lightness of the cake was tempting to me. I took the cake from Zelo's hand and placed it in front of me. I was about to stuff it inside my mouth when someone quickly grabbed it away.

I darted my eyes around the kitchen and got my target. 

Jung Daehyun, I thought.

I snarled at Daehyun when he stuffed the cupcake into his mouth and wiggled his eyebrows at me. He ate the cupcake deliciously and smirked at me. He's smirk showed that he had successfully grabbed the precious cupcake away from me.

I gritted my teeth and bellowed, "Jung Daehyun you brat, gimme my red velvet cupcake back!"

"Woo, Dae hyung is dead...." Jongup whispered while Yongguk and Zelo nodded. I rushed towards Daehyun and grabbed his collar. But because of his slender legs, he was able to run faster and my grip onto his collar was loosen.

"That's for ditching me and Yongguk hyung just now!" Daehyun laughed and fasten his pace. Krsi just looked at our silliness and laughed. 

Yongguk just shook his head and muttered, "What a cute couple. Such childish kids.."

Then, Daehyun's pace slowed down and I made a run for it. I quickly pounced onto his back, making him fall onto the carpet. The red velvet cupcake that he was holding onto his palm smacked right onto his face. 

The cream cheese of the red velvet spreaded onto his nose and cheeks. I stood up and turned his body. Upon seeing his face, I grabbed the pits of my stomach and laughed heartily. Everyone in the dorm started laughing and Daehyun's face flushed red in embarrassment. 

I was laughing heartily when Daehyun suddenly placed a little cream onto my nose. I opened up my eyes and shoot glares at him. Daehyun's laughter then filled the room. His laughter was so high-pitched and adorable which made me smile.

His smile and laughter was music to my ears and unknowingly, I started laughing too. When everyone was done laughing, Daehyun stood up and kissed the bridge of my nose.

"You got some cream there baby girl," He smirked and I touched my nose, only to find that the cream was gone. I blushed and smiled.

When Daehyun was about to go into the kitchen, I grabbed his collar and kissed his cheeks and nose too. I tiptoed and beamed at him. "You have some too Daebutt." I told him and plopped myself on the couch.

I glanced at Daehyun's face and he blushed. The sides of his ears was red and he quickly went inside the kitchen. The guys were howling and teasing him, making him blush more.

"Aww Dae hyung is blushing! Woo~" The maknaes were teasing him.

"Aish, you guys are noisy..." Daehyun snapped, tring to contain his eagerness but couldn't.

"You guys are cute, you know.." Kris landed himself on the couch and I just smiled. 

"Cute? We're like Tom & Jerry. Playful and naughty!" I laughed and Kris just chuckled.

"Exactly. Tom & Jerry both loves to tease each other. But they love each other too. Well, just like the two of you." Kris beamed and ruffled my hair. I grunted but then smiled.

I sat on the couch and started to smile to myself. It was true that the both of us like to tease each other and are playful too. My heart beat fast when I thought about Daehyun.

Everything he do, every move and word that he speak would make my heart flutter. It makes me have butterflies in my stomach. I love Daehyun and only now that I realised that I love him. 

Of course I loved him too before but now, my feelings were definite. I love him more than anything. It's not that I LIKE him anymore but it's a definite LOVE. 

Everything he would do, it would make my heart flutter and give me flip flops. My stomach would make a rollercoaster. Evenif it's a simple move like, tucking my hair under my ear, I have tingling feelings that made me go crazy.

I smiled to myself, thinking how lucky I am.

Wanted the chapter to be fluffy.

Am I the only one who thinks I failed at this chapter? ><