Knowing more about B.A.P

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyd7BRUbOByG76neh7Kbp

Eunjung told me that Yongguk and Daehyun are both in a group called "B.A.P" It stands for Best Absolute Perfect. B.A.P are a rookie boyband groupin Korea and they just had their debut a month ago. Oh, so no wonder they were so famous among girls. Due to their tight schedules on their debut, they weren't able to graduate and study more. So, that was why they had to study here till they graduate and at the same time, continue with their career. 

I got to know that B.A.P was a 6 member group. Yongguk was the leader and rapper of the group. While Daehyun was the vocal of the group. I raised an eyebrow when I thought about Daehyun. He is the vocal? I thought. The rest of the members are also schooling but they went to a different school. The company thought that it was better to separate them since the fans would be going crazy if they are in the same school. Well, they are already crazy with just Daehyun and Yongguk.

I didn't know much about new rookie groups in the K-Pop industry since I was in America for 2 years. I was only a Blackjack, V.I.P and a Sone. That was the only K-Pop group that I enjoy to hear. Daehyun was not only known for the vocalist but he was also known for his looks. People gave him the nickname and "Busan's Won Bin". I chuckled and I could say that they were true. He was handsome and looked very dashing in anything. Nut the only problem was his attitude.

After looking them up in the internet, I decided to look at some of their performances. They were all very stunning and Yongguk was very manly with his so deep and maly voice. Daehyun's voice and stare caught my attention. Those eyes were full of iness... Kwon Yoora! what the hell are you thinking?! I don't know but something about Daehyun just caught my attention. 

~YUBIN'S POV~

Hell no, I'm going to confront her and tell her to leave Daehyun alone. Why is she acting as if everyone likes her? Does Yongguk even have to bring her books to class? She's getting on my nerves. If she doesn't leave Daehyun alone, she's going to get it from me. I will make her suffer. Nobody is allowed to be with daehyun except for me. Who the hell does she think she is to steal my man like that so easily? 

Back off girl but you don't want to mess with Kim Yubin, the only popular girl in the school. You're stealing my Daehyun and now, you want Yongguk too? This is what I really call a . She thinks that by befriending with Yongguk and Daehyun, she'll get more friends just because they are a part of B.A.P. I'm not going to let this happen. Sooner or later, I'll have to confront her about this.

"Minyeon ah, wanna help me do some bashing today?" Yubin said, raising her brows. Minyeon looked puzzled but nodded.

"I'm going to make that girl suffer. She's not going to get away with this so easily just because she's friends with Yongguk and Daehyun. I'm going to kill her. You'll be my helper and we'll kick her today" Yubin cracked her knuckles and looked at Minyeon with her evil face. 

"Tsk, of course I'll be there. This girl needs a lesson. At the gym hall, by 3pm sharp" Minyeon raised her brows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After gym class, you wanted to change into some new, fresh clothes before heading back home. You took your clothes and went inside the bathroom but were dragged by the neck by someone. You tried to let go of the grip from your neck but it was helpless because the person's grip was too strong. You looked up and saw Yubin. the popular girl dragging you away. What? Why is she doing this to me? I cringed thinking about what she'll be doing to me.

Finally, she let go and I found that we were in a secluded closet room. There were only the three of us. Yubin, her friend and me. I looked at them apologetically and quickly looked down at the floor. Yubin gave me a glare while holding my collar and finally spoke. 

"Hey , stay away from my Daehyun" She said.

"And my Yongguk oppa!" Her friend, Minyeon, exclaimed.

"You have nothing to do with them. Neither are you their friends. Don't ever let me catch you talking to them. Get away from them and don't even dare to speak a word when they're talking to you. Don't even bother to let Yongguk carry your books and send you to the class. For your information, they don't like hanging out with you because you're just worthless. So, get away from them before I do. You just act as if nothing happened. Act as if you just don't know them. Don't break these rules, arraso? If you do, then I'll kill you. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you feel the pain that you don't want to feel. Got it?" Yubin whispered into my ears.

Eventhough it was just a whisper, everything seemed so surreal and I was scared. I was frightened by her words. I definitely do not want to feel the pain that she will give me. I'm sick and tired of being the one who's always at wrong. I gupled and nodded at Yubin's words. She let go of my collar and threw me to the ground. I fell down and rubbed by hips. Why oh why must this be happening?! Why must it always be me? I don't deserve to be in this world anymore.....

"Yoora ah! Yoora ah! Are you inside? Open up this door quickly!" Eunjung shouted from outside the door. I stood up and opened up the door. Eunjung quickly gave me a hug.

"Yah, kwaenchana? I heard noises from the door just now and realised that you weren't in the changing room. When I heard the noises, I suddenly saw Minyeon and Yubin coming out from this door. Did they do anything to you? What happened?!" Eunjung was worried about me, I could see it in her eyes.

"I'm fine. They threatened me not to get any closer to Yongguk and Daehyun. If not, I'll be dead. they literally said that and I'm scared. I don't want those memories came flashing into my mind again. I don't want the same thing to happen to me again, Eunjung!" I cried, hugging Eunjung. Yes, I told Eunjung everything about what happened to me when I was young. 

"Arraso arraso. Don't worry okay? Everything will be fine. For now, let's get up and change alright?" Eunjung assured me and I stood up, going to the changing room to change.

It was good to have a friend like Eunjung. She understand me very well and I thought I was probably alone. She was always there for me but I just don't understand why people think that I'm using Yongguk and Daehyun for fame?! This just , really....